Thread: Former MMA Fighter Cain Valasquez Shoots at/Chases Down Suspected Pedophile in Truck

Former MMA Fighter Cain Valasquez Shoots at/Chases Down Suspected Pedophile in Truck

https://www.mmanews.com/2022/03/cain-velasquez-arrested-5/

Watch: Video Reportedly Captures Footage Of Velasquez Car Chase

UFC legend Cain Velasquez was arrested Monday for his involvement in a non-fatal shooting in Morgan Hill, California, and now more details behind the charge have been revealed.

NBC Bay Area was the first to report the news of the shooting. The San Jose Police department sent out a tweet providing limited information about the incident. They revealed that the victim was an adult male who was hospitalized with non-life-threatening injuries.

Velasquez is currently being held without bail.

Tuesday night, more information became available pertaining to Velasquez’s arrest.

Velasquez allegedly shot at a man, 43-year-old Harry Eugene Goularte, who is accused of molesting a close relative of Velasquez. The incident reportedly took place on the outskirts of San Jose, California, with Velasquez opening fire at a car carrying Goularte, his stepfather, and another passenger.

Goularte was not harmed, but his stepfather was hit by at least one bullet. He is currently hospitalized but is expected to survive.

The molestation allegations against Goularte were first reported by Velasquez’s relative last week. The incident is said to have taken place at a daycare center owned by Goularte’s mother. Goularte was charged with a felony count of a lewd and lascivious act with a child under the age of 14.

After being arraigned Friday, the judge granted him a supervised release. Days later, Velasquez allegedly made an attempt at Goularte’s life.

Velasquez was charged with attempted murder, assault with a deadly weapon, assault with a firearm, shooting at a motor vehicle, and willfully discharging a firearm from a vehicle. If convicted, he faces 20 years to life.

Velasquez is widely regarded as one of the best heavyweights in UFC history. He is a former UFC heavyweight champion who began his career with a 9-0 record, a run that included wins over Ben Rothwell, Antônio Rodrigo Nogueira, and Brock Lesnar, with each win coming by knockout.

Abuse may have occurred "over 100 times", and I believe the "relative" was his son.

Many, many MMA fighters are coming out in support with #FreeCain hashtag.

Here are a few of the initial reactions at 1:00, there have been many more since:

Last edited by dannno; 03-04-2022 at 10:44 PM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    CAIN VELASQUEZ LANDS THE MOST EXPENSIVE DEFENSE ATTORNEY IN THE COUNTRY!! Which HERO is Paying??

"You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

There is no excuse for public drive by shootings.

And what was this guy thinking? He’s an MMA fighter. He can use his bare hands. Why use a gun?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post

And what was this guy thinking? He’s an MMA fighter. He can use his bare hands. Why use a gun?
    I don't think your thoughts are too clear when you find out your son was being molested at daycare.

People want him out, totally free, but he probably needs some jail time for shooting on public roads at a truck with potentially innocent people. I don't know anything about the passenger, but the guy who was hit is the father in law who probably lives at the daycare as well and may or may not have had any involvement or knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post

Joe Rogan had similar thoughts.

You have to keep your head on straight when bad stuff happens. You can make a bad situation much worse.

I’m not going to say there was no excuse for his actions, but he really messed up.

The court is partially to blame for such a lenient charge for what the people are saying the accusations are. How did he only get charged with one lewd and lascivious count? Either there is no credible evidence or the DA cut the guy a major break. I’m interested which it is.
    No - No - No - No

Jesse on Fire has been covering this situation on his Youtube channels, Jesse on Fire (mostly MMA related stuff, including Free Cain) and Jesse on Everything (mostly political stuff). These have become my favorite new youtube channels..

He does mention Cain in this video, but listen to his take on Ukraine.. absolutely amazing. He is also right on point with Rittenhouse and has had some amazing rants on that topic as well in some of his other videos.

Watch this video starting at 26:35 for the Ukraine rant.. it is well worth your time, I promise.. afterward, if you're bored, you can watch the first 10 minutes or so when he talks about the Brenden Schaub incident and comparing it to Trump. He was not a Trump supporter in 2016, he was more of a leftist, but now he is completely anti-woke and has learned a lot from the way that the political climate has changed.

Last edited by dannno; 05-23-2022 at 12:13 AM.

Here's his latest update on the topic of the thread.. the father in law who was shot lost the ability to move three of his fingers from his injury. It's pretty bad. Judge is not allowing bail, says that they will not be swayed by the court of public opinion. Sounds bad, but also could be the judge appearing to remain neutral, we will see..

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.