Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just banged out a SWLOD to my senator. Good for a larf.

Exclamation Just banged out a SWLOD to my senator. Good for a larf.

Sen. Shaheen,

You are quoted from the MSNBC show "Andrea Mitchell Report" of 3 Mar 2022 as saying the following:

“I know there’s hardship on the American people and on everybody who is affected by these high gas prices, but the other thing we need to do is we need to call on our CEOs of the major oil companies to stop sitting on production and increase production. They’ve been sitting on the amount of production because they want to keep the price high. Well, the world needs them to respond now as well. They need to do this so that they can support the free world as we’re trying to fight this tyrant who is trying to put — capture the democracies of the world. And so, we need to all stand together here.”

I have spent the last 25 years of my life working in the offshore oil field sector here in the US. I have watched and listened as your party and your leadership and your president over the last few years attack me as the greatest threat to "our democracy". I have listened to Bernie Sanders claim that, if elected, he would put oil company executives in jail, for doing what you now demand us to do. I watched Joe Biden at the debates say: if I'm elected, “no ability for the oil industry to continue to drill, period, ends” and similar words to that effect, over and over. Democrat candidates and media talking heads agreed. Within days of his inauguration, he did just that, effectively ending new exploration on federal lands and offshore, closing ANWR back down, killing pipeline projects, just to name a few. This has put a "chilling effect" on corporate leadership both here and abroad. No sane CEO is going to risk billions of dollars in new deepwater drilling projects when the very real risk of being shut down at the stroke of a pen exists. Especially when it is made clear that the ruling class does not want those projects to go forward and is willing to go so far as arrest and jail people who do the work.

Biden is not the only guilty party here. So are you. From your website dated 30 Nov 2018 you stated your opposition to exploration and seismic testing in the Atlantic, in an area less than 300 miles from where Canada has been drilling and producing oil and gas offshore for years now, safely.

“These seismic tests are an immediate threat to our fishing industry, in addition to the long-term threat to New Hampshire’s economy and outdoor recreation industry posed by an oil or gas leak from drilling. The environmental impact of this decision would be catastrophic, further depleting the whale population and many other species that we cherish and are important to our economy. I will do everything in my power to stop this permitting and any efforts to move forward with Atlantic drilling. The Senate should move quickly to consider legislation that I’ve cosponsored with Senator Booker to bar seismic testing in the Atlantic.”

You want us to ramp up oil production, overnight, because you think us oil people are squirreling it away in beer kegs in our back yards or something to artificially raise prices, after you and your party leadership have done everything in your power to kill us off and shut us down?

That's not how international oil and energy markets work. That's an idiotic sophistry thrown out to try and appease the angry mob, that is watching oil and gas prices rise daily.

But I see a larger problem emerging for you and your contemporaries in the ruling class.

I have a skill set I have worked my entire life to acquire, hone and polish. I have spent years at sea, hundreds of hours in training and classrooms and simulators to safely operate ships at sea in support of ultra deepwater oil exploration. Not one in ten thousand people could do what I do, in the stress, environment, weather, massive layers of safety protocols and logistical management and still, at the end of the day do my small part to keep your lights on and your house heated and food on your table. And I was paid well for that, don't get me wrong.

But outside of that, what was my "reward" from the ruling and media classes? I was called a climate criminal, a "white supremacist" by the President of the United States, on numerous occasions, I was told the government would do everything in it's power to kill my industry, to destroy my line of work, to bankrupt my employers, my shipmates and co-workers and me, personally.

And I am not the only one in such a predicament.

When did your party, the so-called "party of the working people", declare war on the working man?

When did your party decide to openly attack the millions of people that, to paraphrase Mike Rowe, "are the unsung heroes that get up every day and do the dirty, thankless jobs that make civilized life possible for all the rest of us"?

The "Productives" in other words.

Well, regardless, it's been done.

Here's where the problem arises.

Again, from your statements on MSNBC:

"-but the other thing we need to do is we need to call on our CEOs of the major oil companies to stop sitting on production and increase production. They’ve been sitting on the amount of production because they want to keep the price high. Well, the world needs them to respond now as well."

While I am only speaking for myself, there are others, by the millions, starting to hold similar thoughts.

No.

I will NOT respond. I don't care how much money an oil company may be willing to throw at me to "respond".

We already "responded" and your leadership and president kneecapped us as a reward for a job well done.

No.

I have "gone Galt" to quote "Atlas Shrugged".

I will no longer put up with stress, strain, danger and workload to safely and efficiently supply the life blood of modern civilization, and then get called a criminal and be bankrupted by petty officials of government and despised and hated by my so called "fellow Americans".

I will no longer make that effort to support a system that hates me.

And here's where the rubber meets the road: that oil company executive has not got any more of a clue than you do about HOW to extract more oil from 35,000 feet below the sea floor of a 10,000 foot deep sea and not blow themselves to Kingdom Come in the process.

But I do, and so do hundreds of thousands of men just like me.

And millions of men and women just like me in a hundred other fields, that know how to grow your food and fix your roads and unplug your drains and rig the electric lines and repair your car and on and on and on.

And we are rightly getting sick and tired of being bashed, mocked, hounded, persecuted and ridiculed as "deplorables", "bitter clingers", "racist white supremacists" and the rest of the endless litany of abuse.

So, no, I will not respond or do my small share or "stand together" in making the oil supply system increase production.

Your party and your leadership and your president were VERY vocal about killing off US oil and gas, with no regard whatsoever about the lives of the "deplorables" that got destroyed along the way.

And he did it, he kept his promise, so own it.

You got exactly what you wanted.

Regards,
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 10-19-2022 at 04:41 AM.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Dear AF,

Please be assured that I take your concerns very seriously. Energy is one of our most important sectors. You can have every confidence that I will be watching your issue very closely.

Thank you for participating in our Democracy. Your correspondence will be forwarded to the appropriate departments for further review.

Best Regards, Your Senator

cc:
    FBI
    CIA
    NSA
    Capitol Police
    New Hampshire Joint Terrorism Taskforce
    New Hampshire State Police
    Sector Six Fusion Center

Shadow Dragon initiated

https://shadowdragon.io/videos/

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

I called Sharice Davids' office to state that I do not support intervention in Ukraine. Pointless, but at least we try.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

I'll be impressed if the Senator actually replies back with a letter of their own.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    Dear AF,

Please be assured that I take your concerns very seriously. Energy is one of our most important sectors. You can have every confidence that I will be watching your issue very closely.

Thank you for participating in our Democracy. Your correspondence will be forwarded to the appropriate departments for further review.

cc:
    FBI
    CIA
    NSA
    Capitol Police
    Sector Six Fusion Center
    Almost word for word from the reply bot:

Office of Senator Jeanne Shaheen

Thank you for contacting the office of Senator Jeanne Shaheen. We appreciate hearing from you. If you have a time sensitive issue and need immediate assistance, please contact the Manchester district office at 603-647-7500 or the Washington, D.C. office at 202-224-2841.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Shasheen. Sounds like a brand of afro grease.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    I'll be impressed if the Senator actually replies back with a letter of their own.
    I'm not even expecting a form letter...our rulers haven't got time to respond to petty gripes from us proles.

Dear AF-

I don't engage in discussion with domestic terrorists. Quit squirreling away oil in kegs in your backyard, and then maybe we'll talk.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

In the unlikely event that she does respond, my bet is that her response includes the word "Trump" at least 3 times
    Last edited by TheTexan; 03-04-2022 at 08:48 PM.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

NH fed representation is utterly worthless.

‘Existential Threat?’ NH Climate Groups Stand By Dems Despite Pro-Oil Politics

https://nhjournal.com/existential-th...-oil-politics/

Posted to Politics March 02, 2022 by Damien Fisher

On Wednesday, Rep. Chris Pappas (D) told radio host Jack Heath it’s time for America to drill for more oil and gas to fight back against inflation.

“Developing more domestic energy is an important step forward,” Pappas said. “We should be looking to maximize our production, ‘all of the above.'” One way to help make America less vulnerable to the international gas and oil markets, he added, is “making sure all the [oil and gas] leases are fully utilized today.”

That’s a very different message from the Pappas who calls climate change an “existential threat” and received a 100 percent score from the League of Conservation Voters (LCV) last year.

It is also not the message the LCV expected to be backing when it ran TV ads promoting Pappas a few months ago. The same is true of the Sierra Club, the Natural Resouce Defense Council (NRDC), and other so-called “green” organizations supporting New Hampshire Democrats like Pappas and Sen. Maggie Hassan, even as those politicians abandon climate-change policies and embrace increased fossil fuel production.

The organizations tell NHJournal they are not happy. But so far, not one has withdrawn its political support, either.

“I’ll tell you I’m not a huge fan and I’m not sure what the overall goal is,” said Catherine Cockery, chapter director for the Sierra Club of New Hampshire.

This week, Pappas and Hassan claimed victory after President Joe Biden announced he was releasing 50 million barrels of oil from the strategic reserve in an effort to bring down costs. Biden is also pushing foreign oil producers to generate more fossil fuels as Americas see higher prices at the pump. All with the support of New Hampshire’s federal delegation.

The NRDC’s Bob Deans said increasing oil and gas production is the wrong way to go. But instead of criticizing Democratic allies, he blamed Big Oil.

“The oil and gas industry has the same solution to every crisis, drill more and lock more generations into oil and gas forevermore,” said Deans, whose organization endorsed Hassan for re-election on February 22.

Just two weeks earlier, Hassan told CNN she wanted the U.S. to pump more oil. “We need to push harder to increase the amount of oil, see if there’s more we could do to add to the supply side there,” Hassan said.

Deans did not want to talk about the NRDC’s ironically-timed endorsement. “I won’t comment on the political decisions being made,” he told NHJournal.

Last summer, the LCV ran TV ads “to thank Rep. Chris Pappas (NH-01) and support transformative energy legislation that will…tackle climate change.” They gave the two-term Democrat a 100 percent rating on their 2021 scorecard.

Today, Pappas is supporting the expansion of oil, gas, nuclear — an “all of the above” energy strategy. And the LCV is expected to endorse him yet again.

And the Sierra Club’s PAC has endorsed Pappas, Hassan, and Rep. Annie Kuster in this year’s election, according to its website. Critics say it sends a message that, for environmental activists, it’s politics first, climate policy second.

One potential holdout is 350 NH the environmental group that regularly leads protests at the Merrimack Station power plant in Bow, N.H. It’s part of the 350.org network, founded by green radical Bill McKibben, which opposes all fossil fuel projects, even if that means leaving legacy power plants burning coal and oil — like Bow — online.

350 NH’s Rebecca Beaulieu said Republicans and Democrats need to stop pushing oil in the long term and focus on renewable energy.

“While managing the price of gas will help millions of people in the present, we must be pushing for more affordable electric vehicles, improved public transportation, and a transition to renewable energy that can fuel our transportation sector,” Beaulieu told NHJournal. “Transitioning to renewable energy will also decrease dependence on imported oil and make the U.S. more energy independent.”

Even as Biden was touting increased foreign oil production, 350NH was tweeting its demand the that president use executive orders to “keep fossil fuels in the ground & declare a climate emergency.” It is a message being ignored by Democrats from Washington to Concord, N.H.

When NHJournal speculated 350NH would continue to endorse Hassan, Pappas and other Democrats regardless of what energy policy they embraced, the organization responded with a tweet:

“Where is our endorsement?”

Dear AF,

cc:
    FBI
    CIA
    NSA
    Capitol Police
    Sector Six Fusion Center
    From the office of Congressman Chris Pappas

March 11, 2022

Dear AF,

Thank you for contacting me to express your views. I value you taking the time to reach out to me, as it helps me better represent you and New Hampshire’s priorities in Congress.

I am grateful for the opportunity to serve you in Congress. Our district and our nation face many challenges, but I remain resolutely focused on improving the lives and livelihoods of the Granite Staters I’m proud to represent in Washington. Please be assured that I am working hard every day to strengthen our democracy, improve access to health care, rebuild our crumbling infrastructure, and create an economy that works for everyone.

Nothing is more important to me than listening to my constituents and ensuring that every voice in my district is heard. No matter your perspective, your thoughts help me do better as I work to bring Granite State voices to Washington. Each message makes a difference, so I hope you will stay in touch. As always, you can keep up with the work I am doing by signing up for my weekly update at https://pappas.house.gov/contact/newsletter.

Sincerely,

Member of Congress

So basically...

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    From the office of Congressman Chris Pappas

March 11, 2022

Dear AF,

Thank you for contacting me to express your views. I value you taking the time to reach out to me, as it helps me better represent you and New Hampshire’s priorities in Congress.

I am grateful for the opportunity to serve you in Congress. Our district and our nation face many challenges, but I remain resolutely focused on improving the lives and livelihoods of the Granite Staters I’m proud to represent in Washington. Please be assured that I am working hard every day to strengthen our democracy, improve access to health care, rebuild our crumbling infrastructure, and create an economy that works for everyone.

Nothing is more important to me than listening to my constituents and ensuring that every voice in my district is heard. No matter your perspective, your thoughts help me do better as I work to bring Granite State voices to Washington. Each message makes a difference, so I hope you will stay in touch. As always, you can keep up with the work I am doing by signing up for my weekly update at https://pappas.house.gov/contact/newsletter.

Sincerely,

Member of Congress
    Their response is as predictable as the sun rising in the east.

Thanks for playing Democracy,

Insert another quarter to play again.
    Last edited by sparebulb; 03-15-2022 at 09:46 AM. Reason: spelling

$#@!in’ vote harder, brah.

Sincerely,

Politician Bot V3.0032A

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    @PAF

I've been reaching out to my representatives and senators lately a bit more than I usually have in years past. And when I craft my messages I simply don't care what comes out. I'm pretty much going in unfiltered (with respect and not using coarse language, of course) when sending them correspondences now.

It's fun, I guess?
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

Of course that's the response. This is an opportunity, if you haven't already, to coordinate events to draw as many voters as you can to restaurants, parks, anywhere to have a platform. Every call represents a hundred, and if a couple of hundred call in, that would represent thousands. At that point your Rep would feel pressured and more likely pay attention.

In my case, it is fruitless, because the R's in my area insist on doing things their way, the neocon way, the statist way, and will not tolerate or entertain the liberty and fiscally responsible way.

Good job on the letter. If only more people would do so.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Quote Originally Posted by Okie RP fan View Post
    I've been reaching out to my representatives and senators lately a bit more than I usually have in years past. And when I craft my messages I simply don't care what comes out. I'm pretty much going in unfiltered (with respect and not using coarse language, of course) when sending them correspondences now.

It's fun, I guess?
    Don't worry about grammar and content....nobody of importance is going to read it anyway.

The only person reading it will probably be an woke intern.

It will only be screened for threats and indication of whether you are a sovereign.

Other than that, just a bunch of dolphin squeaks from another redundant two-legged rodent.

Don't worry about grammar and content....nobody of importance is going to read it anyway.

The only person reading it will probably be an woke intern.

It will only be screened for threats and indication of whether you are a sovereign.

Other than that, just a bunch of dolphin squeaks from another redundant two-legged rodent.
    I couldn’t have put it better! Getting put on a watch list is all contacting your “representative” is good for.

- Kim Kardashian

@AF
    You could join with the folks at the Capitol.

Am sure you would be welcome among like-minded.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

The Bastiat Collection ˇ FREE PDF ˇ FREE EPUB ˇ PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

ˇ tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ˇ

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    So much for honesty in constituent relations:

https://twitter.com/RepChuyGarcia/st...73617509093377
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 07-30-2022 at 03:45 PM.

The old anonymous staffer.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    So much for honesty in constituent relations:

https://twitter.com/RepChuyGarcia/st...73617509093377
    So, no addressing the fact that this supposed Representative who took an oath to defend the Constitution is now violating it.

And no addressing the fact that a citizen posted what is going through a lot of heads, that we will just refuse to comply, with all that entails.

Nope, just woke outrage that somebody called somebody else a $#@!ing retard.

Quote Originally Posted by Slave Mentality View Post
    I couldn’t have put it better! Getting put on a watch list is all contacting your “representative” is good for.
    Most of us are probably already on some list just for being on this website or for some other reason.
    That's not going to stop me from sending a snarky correspondence to my representative/senator. At the end of the day, at least I'll be able to say I tried, for whatever that's worth. Telling my "elected" politicians to quit bombing brown children, quit giving handouts to billionaires or corrupt Ukraine, leave guns alone, etc. does have some satisfaction.
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

Sen. Hassan,

From your website, a press release reads the following:

"Senator Hassan Leads New England Delegation Calling for President Biden to Lower Energy Costs by Releasing Oil from Northeast Home Heating Oil Reserve"

https://www.hassan.senate.gov/news/p...ng-oil-reserve

9 Sept. 2022

WASHINGTON - U.S. Senator Maggie Hassan (D-NH) led all New England Senators in a bipartisan call for the Biden Administration to take action to lower energy costs for New Englanders as the winter season approaches and Americans continue to face high energy costs.

In the letter, the Senators write, “As winter approaches, we are calling for federal action to help bring down heating costs for households in our region, including releasing stockpiles from the Northeast Home Heating Oil Reserve.”

They continue, “With lower inventories of crude oil, propane, and natural gas and the continued global disruption caused by the Russian invasion of Ukraine contributing to a sharp rise in residential energy costs, we urge the administration to closely monitor the energy needs of the Northeast and release stock from the Northeast Home Heating Oil Reserve.”

I am a New Hampshire resident that just paid $5.49 a gallon for heating oil. This is maddening, for the following reasons:

I have spent the last 25 years of my life working in the offshore oil field sector here in the US. I have watched and listened as your party and your leadership and your president over the last few years attack me as the greatest threat to "our democracy". I have listened to Bernie Sanders claim that, if elected, he would put oil company executives in jail, for doing our job. I watched Joe Biden at the debates say: if I'm elected, “no ability for the oil industry to continue to drill, period, ends” and similar words to that effect, over and over. Democrat candidates and media talking heads agreed. Within days of his inauguration, he did just that, effectively ending new exploration on federal lands and offshore, closing ANWR back down, killing pipeline projects, just to name a few. This has put a "chilling effect" on corporate leadership both here and abroad. No sane CEO is going to risk billions of dollars in new deepwater drilling projects when the very real risk of being shut down at the stroke of a pen exists. Especially when it is made clear that the ruling class does not want those projects to go forward and is willing to go so far as arrest and jail people who do the work.

I have a skill set I have worked my entire life to acquire, hone and polish. I have spent years at sea, hundreds of hours in training and classrooms and simulators to safely operate ships at sea in support of ultra deepwater oil exploration. Not one in ten thousand people could do what I do, in the stress, environment, weather, massive layers of safety protocols and logistical management and still, at the end of the day do my small part to keep your lights on and your house heated and food on your table. And I was paid well for that, don't get me wrong.

But outside of that, what was my "reward" from the ruling and media classes? I was called a climate criminal, a "white supremacist" by the President of the United States, on numerous occasions, I was told the government would do everything in it's power to kill my industry, to destroy my line of work, to bankrupt my employers, my shipmates and co-workers and me, personally.

So this put a significant crimp in supply, both real and in the speculative markets.

Why is it so hard to understand basic principles of supply and demand?

You obviously understand them enough to know that releasing reserves will provide a short term benefit of lowering prices right ahead of an election.

So you cannot then deny that the policies you support, that lead to lower supply, will not increase prices.

Your party and your leadership and your president were VERY vocal about killing off US oil and gas, with no regard whatsoever about the lives of the "deplorables" that got destroyed along the way, either in the business of oil exploration and drilling or the people of this state who are now looking at more than $1200 or more every time they top off a standard size home heating oil tank..

He did it, he kept his promise, so own it.

You got exactly what you wanted.

Regards,
    Anti Federalist
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 10-18-2022 at 05:52 PM.

//
    My response from only 3 months ago until now has drastically changed. No that my positions have, but in [falsely] thinking that people would had enough to actually do something about it.

I remember mentioning F&CK YOU money. Thousands, millions, even the low-end billions, isn't enough to fight against the top-tier machine. Bones here and there to keep the people at bay, certainly. But beyond that, any meaningful change is completely off the table - unless it somehow fits into their plans.

The writing is no longer even on the wall... it is one giant billboard that can be seen across the globe.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast