Thread: Dr. Rand Paul Responds to the State of the Union - March 1, 2022

Dr. Rand Paul Responds to the State of the Union - March 1, 2022

Dr. Rand Paul Responds to the State of the Union - March 1, 2022

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Biden gave a speech, but Sen. Rand Paul gave the real State of the Union
    by Christopher Tremoglie | March 01, 2022

“Tonight, you heard a speech by someone who doesn’t know what’s going on in the union,” Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul said Tuesday night. “Or at least he is hoping you don’t know.”

President Joe Biden delivered the State of the Union address Tuesday, but it was Paul who provided the real State of the Union. Whereas Biden spent much of the night vilifying Russian President Vladimir Putin and the crisis in Ukraine, it was Paul who put the focus back on the plight of the American people. When Biden did get around to addressing the United States, he described an alternate reality, ignoring the harsh conditions that have inundated the country during his presidency.

“What’s the state of the union? Russia’s invasion of Ukraine has led to the worst crisis in Europe since World War II. Massive inflation is everywhere, the likes of which we haven’t seen since the malaise of Jimmy Carter,” Paul said. “Parents are frustrated from almost two years of bureaucrats messing with their kids’ schooling. Everyday Americans seeing their freedom, jobs, and livelihoods stolen from them by petty tyrants drunk on power with lockdowns and mandates.”

Paul eviscerated Biden for all of his policy failures from his first year in office. “The state of the union — is frankly pretty poor, and Americans are largely unhappy with Biden’s performance,” Paul said emphatically.

Statistics show that he is right. Biden is polling at horrifically low levels. Inflation is decimating households, approaching the highest levels ever recorded. Then, Paul highlighted concerns over our country’s soaring national debt. Paul also addressed supply chain shortages and skyrocketing food prices that have left people’s bank accounts and refrigerators emptier than in recent years. The nirvana that Biden presented in his speech isn’t based in any reality.

“Of course, that’s if you can even get the food. Supply chain issues from our COVID policies have continued to bring empty shelves and late deliveries of just about every item in our economy,” Paul said. “From meat to used cars, from raw materials to boatloads of goods, the delays are ongoing.”

Paul has been a crusader against overturning the country’s mask mandates. Frequently, he has claimed they were nothing more than tyrannical theatrics — a claim that has new currency now that mask mandates were suddenly dropped in the Capitol just in time for Biden’s State of the Union. Suffice to say, that is quite the coincidence.

Furthermore, whereas Biden kept fibbing about his utopia, Paul addressed the reality of COVID-19 restrictions put into effect by Democrats throughout the country. “Our two years of lockdowns, ballooning national debt, and out-of-control inflation threaten our national security,” Paul said. “Congress added trillions of dollars in new debt to pay people to stay home from the lockdowns that Congress mandated.”
    More: https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/o...e-of-the-union
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

https://twitter.com/USAB4L/status/1499138923464953861

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Glad Rand Paul still has some mojo