Page 68 of 68 FirstFirst ... 1858666768
Results 2,011 to 2,027 of 2027

Thread: The Russia-Ukraine War

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Only a fascist would argue that it's better to slap a pile of meddlesome, restrictive and utterly destructive legal Band-Aids on a government - created problem than to root the government - created problem out and kill it dead.
    And nobody is calling for that.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    And nobody is calling for that.
    Do you read these things before you spam us with them?

This was the very government that is causing the inflation by printing money spending millions to study how certain companies are raising their prices faster than the official inflation rate. The very cost of the investigation itself is part of the problem. And yet, they're trying to take the moral high ground and trying to use the problem they created to exert more control.

Seriously. Most stuff posted here is by way of a recommendation, by people who have read it.

Ukrainian Parliament passes key laws for EU accession

The Ukrainian Parliament and zelensky party passed key laws for EU accession willing to become another slave to the EU.

Ukraine isn't winning the war yet they keep pushing for Ukraine to be part of the EU.
    It appears EU is becoming more than just an UNION.

On November 8, the European Commission recommended that the EU Council start accession negotiations with Ukraine. According to EC President Ursula von der Leyen, Ukraine has already implemented 90% of the reforms expected by the EU. However, Kyiv should continue to implement reforms.
    Last edited by WarriorLiberty; 12-08-2023 at 06:11 PM.

Putin just announced he's running for another term.

Haters Gonna Hate.
    ďYou are a den of vipers and thieves. I have determined to rout you out, and by the Eternal, (bringing his fist down on the table) I will rout you out!Ē - Andrew Jackson

This was the very government that is causing the inflation by printing money spending millions to study how certain companies are raising their prices faster than the official inflation rate. The very cost of the investigation itself is part of the problem. And yet, they're trying to take the moral high ground and trying to use the problem they created to exert more control.

Seriously. Most stuff posted here is by way of a recommendation, by people who have read it.
    I did read it, and neither the article nor I suggested that the government should engage in price controls or anything like that, so point to where that was called for or stop lying and torching strawmen.

The government already wasted the money on the study, so we might as well be informed by the results.

Big Corpo in no more your friend than Big Brother, and both are used as weapons to rob you.

Inflation is used to rob you directly, and then it is used by corporations as an excuse to rob you even more because they count on simpltarians to lay all the blame on government and reflexively side with big business.
    Last edited by Swordsmyth; 12-09-2023 at 03:34 AM.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Russian Oil Revenues Higher Than Before Ukraine Conflict

https://www.thefinancialtrends.com/2...aine-conflict/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Big Corpo in no more your friend than Big Brother, and both are used as weapons to rob you.

Inflation is used to rob you directly, and then it is used by corporations as an excuse to rob you even more because they count on simpltarians to lay all the blame on government and reflexively side with big business.
    Look. The Fed is owned by banks, not the government. You know. Big Corpo. I've said as much here many, many times. If you paid even the teenies, tiniest but of attention to what people say before you attack them, you wouldn't cause the whole forum to laugh at you when you hypocritically accuse others of stuffing scarecrows.

Look. The Fed is owned by banks, not the government. You know. Big Corpo. I've said as much here many, many times. If you paid even the teenies, tiniest but of attention to what people say before you attack them, you wouldn't cause the whole forum to laugh at you when you hypocritically accuse others of stuffing scarecrows.
    The Blame Game for $10,000.
    In a recent interview Donald Trump said........

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    The Blame Game for $10,000.
    In a recent interview Donald Trump said........
    Donald Trump blames everything on everyone, and has been doing it for eight years. If we documented it all we could fill a library. Blame everyone, admit responsibility for nothing--no wonder certain people feel such a kinship with him. So, you'll have to be more specific.

Donald Trump blames everything on everyone, and has been doing it for eight years. If we documented it all we could fill a library. Blame everyone, admit responsibility for nothing--no wonder certain people feel such a kinship with him. So, you'll have to be more specific.
    You made my point.
    Blame game is a jeopardy category and everyone participates.

The British outlets had being one of the worst propaganda thus far for the Ukrainian conflict.
    Snake Island has no strategic value yet MSM are writing more articles on it.

Shouldn't some of the British press be concerned with the immigration crisis?
    Ukraine has won a major victory over Russia

A Example of Fake News..
    https://twitter.com/disclosetv/statu...08950459293865

"Our American Friends"
    The source to tweet.
    https://twitter.com/disclosetv/statu...08950459293865
    Last edited by WarriorLiberty; 12-09-2023 at 09:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by WarriorLiberty View Post
    https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1733508950459293865?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Et weet
    Please do not use tweet URLs with tracking cruft attached to them. (I have bolded the cruft in the URL in the qoute above.)

Remove everything in the URL after the tweet id number - starting with the first question mark and including everything after it.

Like this:

Quote Originally Posted by WarriorLiberty View Post
    Please include a URL (without tracking cruft - see above) for each tweet you embed.

In this case:

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Please do not use tweet URLs with tracking cruft attached to them. (I have bolded the cruft in the URL in the qoute above.)

Remove everything in the URL after the tweet id number - starting with the first question mark and including everything after it.

Like this:

Please include a URL (without tracking cruft - see above) for each tweet you embed.

In this case:
    Thanks, i will fix it..

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Who spends the money and takes on the debt then taxes us to pay for it?
    The government.
    It's one great big club.
    The point started with me posting an article of Big Corpo robbing people in addition to the damage caused by the government through Ukraine spending and sanctions on Russia and you leaped in to lay the blame on government while hallucinating about a nonexistent call for government "fixes" like price controls etc.

You can twist around all you want, but even changing the subject multiple times will not change what happened.
    You stuck your foot in your mouth and then rammed the other one in after it.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Sure, the Rothschild owned corporations never hike their prices by more than inflation while using it as an excuse.
    Sure.

Just like they never stagnate wages while inflation rises to effectively lower the pay they give employees.
    Only a fascist would argue that it's better to slap a pile of meddlesome, restrictive and utterly destructive legal Band-Aids on a government - created problem than to root the government - created problem out and kill it dead.

Who spends the money and takes on the debt then taxes us to pay for it?
    The government.
    It's one great big club.
    The point started with me posting an article of Big Corpo robbing people in addition to the damage caused by the government through Ukraine spending and sanctions on Russia and you leaped in to lay the blame on government while hallucinating about a nonexistent call for government "fixes" like price controls etc.

You can twist around all you want, but even changing the subject multiple times will not change what happened.
    You stuck your foot in your mouth and then rammed the other one in after it.
    Take my name off your straw man, and stop assuming that voice you hear sometimes when no one else is around is me.

And get help. Serious help.

Page 68 of 68 FirstFirst ... 1858666768