Page 15 of 76 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast

Thread: The Russia-Ukraine War

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    98 year old Henry Kissinger told the World Economic Forum at Davos that Ukraine should be a netural country
    and cede territory to Russia for peace.
    Ukraine doesn't even need to be a neutral country for peace. It just needs to cede the territory, respect the boundaries, and stop murdering Russians.

None of which I really think Ukraine is capable of.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    According to an internal Ukrainian doc intercepted by Russian intelligence:

1—The Armed Forces of Ukraine have lost from 40 to 60% of trained personnel; reservists are being recruited to replace them without proper selection; morale is falling.

2—Only 39% of the Ukrainian fighters have body armor, and only every second is equipped with a bulletproof helmet. This became known from a Ukrainian assessment received (and translated) by Russian intelligence.

3—The report, addressed to the Deputy Commander of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, Yevgeny Moysyuk, states that the recruits are being deceived—they are assured that they will serve in the territorial defence force.

4—When they get into the Ukrainian Armed Forces, they turn out to be unsuitable. As a result, 30% of Ukrainian fighters are not capable of carrying on military service.

5—Another one of the problems: the lack of instructions for the soldiers, the dominance of the Russian Federation in the air, artillery strikes, and the lack of ammunition.

https://t.me/Slavyangrad/1095

May or may not be real, but the numbers to me seem reasonable
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

https://interfax.com.ua/news/general/833537.html

Will they paint a swatzika on the side of it in honor? If I just got 40 billion from the US I might build a giant useless $#@!ing plane too.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    For all the fancy equipment being sent into Ukraine, doesn't look like it's reaching the troops

https://t.me/UkraineHumanRightsAbuses/4479
    - Kim Kardashian

Stores in Prague are losing their patience with Ukrainian refugees

https://t.me/vicktop55/4120
    - Kim Kardashian

Mariupol resident describes how his neighbor was murdered by an Azov soldier for objecting to their use of his residence as a firing point

https://t.me/grigoriev_maxim/146
    - Kim Kardashian

Zelensky Adviser Mikhail Podolyak posts in his telegram how Ukraine will never cede any territory and suggestions from the west to do so are a "stab in the back"

https://t.me/M_Podolyak/70
    - Kim Kardashian

[QUOTE=TheTexan;7110653]Zelensky Adviser Mikhail Podolyak posts in his telegram how Ukraine will never cede any territory and suggestions from the west to do so are a "stab in the back"

Moronically Stubborn is a terrible trait

Ukrainian soldiers would rather execute their fellow soldiers than let them surrender.

https://t.me/UkraineHumanRightsAbuses/4523

A bill was introduced in Ukrainian government a few days back, to legalize this practice
    - Kim Kardashian

So, it seems that Russia is mobilizing in the old sense of the word--inviting older males into their military as well as dusting off mothballed equipment. I am not sure that the situation in Ukraine is that dire for the Russian military, so what else could explain these moves?

Are they preparing for something larger than Ukraine? Of course, that doesn't necessarily mean that Russia would be the aggressor. Indeed, such elder recruitment is not a move typically seen pre-invasion, and such wouldn't do much for their invasion of Ukraine since deploying older men would destabilize the domestic scene.

Why is Russia rapidly expanding its land forces? Are they expecting trouble?

Quote Originally Posted by RonWrightor View Post
    So, it seems that Russia is mobilizing in the old sense of the word--inviting older males into their military as well as dusting off mothballed equipment. I am not sure that the situation in Ukraine is that dire for the Russian military, so what else could explain these moves?

Are they preparing for something larger than Ukraine? Of course, that doesn't necessarily mean that Russia would be the aggressor. Indeed, such elder recruitment is not a move typically seen pre-invasion, and such wouldn't do much for their invasion of Ukraine since deploying older men would destabilize the domestic scene.

Why is Russia rapidly expanding its land forces? Are they expecting trouble?
    If my enemy who lives on the opposite coast kept publishing articles threatening me in every possible way, including threatening my family, running smash & grab operations on my bank accounts and scattered businesses outside of my hometown, and so on... at some point, I'd be walking around in body armor with an armed bodyguard and riding in an up-armored vehicle wherever I went. It only seems sensible for Russia to do the same.

The DC government is an alien occupier. I don't look up to Putin as a hero, like many do and I am proudly American ... but I want nothing to do with DC or anything that is attached to it. I just hope that DC doesn't get me or my fellow Americans killed with their reckless outrages.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    If my enemy who lives on the opposite coast kept publishing articles threatening me in every possible way, including threatening my family, running smash & grab operations on my bank accounts and scattered businesses outside of my hometown, and so on... at some point, I'd be walking around in body armor with an armed bodyguard and riding in an up-armored vehicle wherever I went. It only seems sensible for Russia to do the same.

The DC government is an alien occupier. I don't look up to Putin as a hero, like many do and I am proudly American ... but I want nothing to do with DC or anything that is attached to it. I just hope that DC doesn't get me or my fellow Americans killed with their reckless outrages.

I get that. I guess what I'm driving at is this mobilization of conscript level troops does not bespeak use in Ukraine, but defensively for Russia. For Russia to take such a step, similiar to Zelenska handing out weapons to civilians, they must anticipate the plausible risk of being on the defensive themselves. Ukraine lacks the ability to put Russia on the defensive in such a way that conscript level troops would be necessary for Russian defense. Such moves indicate a situation more dire than what the Information Complex is telling people.

If Ukraine's offensive capabilities are such that conscripts would neither be useful nor helpful to Russia, since it wouldn't involve large operations, yet Russia is raising those troops anyways, who does Russia fear will put her into the defensive? Such a mobilization is expensive and is not likely to be a mere facade. Who would be intimidated anyways.

Not that it matters to me. I got "treated" so I don't think I'll be seeing the full play play-out/
    Last edited by RonWrightor; 05-27-2022 at 07:34 AM.

Not that it matters to me. I got "treated" so I don't think I'll be seeing the full play play-out/
    God is over all. He will decide how long you live or not. The needle-jabbers control nothing except whether they are going to repent or burn forever...

DPR hopeful for peace and thankful for Russia

https://t.me/UkraineHumanRightsAbuses/4561
    - Kim Kardashian

Azov stepping on Jewish flag

https://t.me/UkraineHumanRightsAbuses/4570
    - Kim Kardashian

Another Ukrainian unit refuses to fight. No equipment, no commanders, no reinforcements

https://t.me/UkraineHumanRightsAbuses/4578
    - Kim Kardashian

A refugee from Mariupol describes being used as a human shield

https://t.me/UkraineHumanRightsAbuses/4588
    - Kim Kardashian

Ukrainian soldier stabs a civilian to death, suspected of having links to Russia (graphic..)

https://t.me/UkraineHumanRightsAbuses/4620
    - Kim Kardashian

Kremennaya resident describes his home being shelled by Ukraine artillery, with no military targets nearby

https://t.me/UkraineHumanRightsAbuses/4714
    - Kim Kardashian

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I get that. I guess what I'm driving at is this mobilization of conscript level troops does not bespeak use in Ukraine, but defensively for Russia. For Russia to take such a step, similiar to Zelenska handing out weapons to civilians, they must anticipate the plausible risk of being on the defensive themselves. Ukraine lacks the ability to put Russia on the defensive in such a way that conscript level troops would be necessary for Russian defense. Such moves indicate a situation more dire than what the Information Complex is telling people.

If Ukraine's offensive capabilities are such that conscripts would neither be useful nor helpful to Russia, since it wouldn't involve large operations, yet Russia is raising those troops anyways, who does Russia fear will put her into the defensive? Such a mobilization is expensive and is not likely to be a mere facade. Who would be intimidated anyways.

I have no idea where you get your information,,but it sounds steeped in Ukrainian Propaganda..

Russia is Barely expending on this operation.. US Equipment is Blown up as it crosses borders.

The only difficulty was separating the Hostages from Azov in the Steel mill Fortress..

They are mopping up the last resistance,, and Kiev BOB is saying it is fine..

Nothing to see here..
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Russia is Barely expending on this operation.. US Equipment is Blown up as it crosses borders.
    I think I recall reading that Russia has committed only about 10% of its military to this operation. Not sure if accurate but it sounds reasonable.
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    I think I recall reading that Russia has committed only about 10% of its military to this operation. Not sure if accurate but it sounds reasonable.
    In manpower terms, that's about right. In kinetic terms, it's less than 1%.

btw. US mercenaries are fighting in Ukraine. I suppose some of our billions sent is being used to pay for mercenaries.

https://dontspeaknews.com/2022/05/27...le-of-the-war/
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

Ukraine is just absolutely wasting their M777 shells. Firing randomly into civilians areas without aiming

https://t.me/c/1335606541/29253
    - Kim Kardashian

Nazi female fighter from the Ukrainian Azov, Julia Paevskaya, tried to escape by shooting the parents of the fleeing Mariupol family, kidnapping the surviving children, and trying to impersonate the mother she killed. The children refused to stay silent at a Russian checkpoint.
    - Kim Kardashian

Hundreds of dead Nazi's in Azovstal (graphic)

https://t.me/blackstoneintel/253
    - Kim Kardashian

Just SMH @ those damn Russian propagandists. Have they no shame?

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/a...ists-lpjnsp7qg
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 05-31-2022 at 12:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Just SMH @ those damn propagandists ...

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/a...ists-lpjnsp7qg
    Aight, this is over. Goodnight NATO, you're finished. The moment they are forced to back down on a point of propaganda, you know they've lost. This is finished. Over and out.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Russia has been genociding Ukrainians for a long time. This isn't new. This is their default setting. They used the Budapest memo as a bluff to stock up.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Russia has been genociding Ukrainians for a long time.
    What drugs you been smoking? Can I have some?
    - Kim Kardashian

Page 15 of 76 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast