Page 38 of 77 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,140 of 2282

Thread: The Russia-Ukraine War

More highlights from the speech

- People have made their choice, this is the will of millions of people, this is their inalienable right, which is enshrined in the UN Charter.

- Putin announced a minute of silence in memory of the "heroes of the Russian spring”, "Donbas wars”, "martyrs of Odessa”.

- In 1991, representatives of the party elites, without asking the people, destroyed the USSR. There is no Soviet Union, it cannot be returned, Russia does not need the revival of the USSR, we are not striving for this.

- People living in Donetsk, Luhansk, Kherson and Zaporozhye become our citizens forever.

- Putin urged Kyiv to immediately stop hostilities and return to the table of negotiations.

- We will protect our lands with all the forces and means available to us and will do everything to ensure the safety of people. This is the great liberation mission of our people.

- We will rebuild all the destroyed cities and towns. We will develop enterprises, infrastructure, healthcare systems.

- The West does not need Russia at all. It is us who need Russia. Russia will always be Russia, we will defend it.

- The West always says that it stands for order and rules, but where are these rules? Solid double or even triple standards, designed for fools. Russia will not live by such rules.

- The West wants to see us as a colony, a crowd of soulless slaves. For them, our philosophy is a direct threat, and that is why they encroach on our philosophers.

- Russophobia is racism.

- The United States is the only country in the world to have used nuclear weapons twice.

Putin accused the Anglo-Saxons of sabotage on the Nord Streams:

- Sanctions are not enough for the Anglo-Saxons, they have switched to sabotage, in fact, they have proceeded to destroy the pan-European infrastructure.

- Do we really want to have Parent No. 1, No. 2, No. 3 instead of mom and dad in Russia? This is completely crazy, is it not? For us, this is unacceptable.

- The world has entered a period of revolutionary transformations, they are fundamental in nature, Putin said.

- The collapse of Western hegemony that has begun is irreversible. It is not going to be the way it was. Today we are fighting so that it would never occur to anyone that our people, language and culture could be erased from history.

- Our values are humanity, mercy and compassion. Now we need the consolidation of the entire society, which is based on sovereignty, creation and justice.

Putin ended his speech by saying: "We stand for truth, we stand for Russia."
    https://english.pravda.ru/news/russi...-putin_speech/
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Zelensky responds to Putin's offer of cease-fire with call to overthrow Putin.

KIEV, September 30. /TASS/. Ukrainian President Vladimir Zelensky said on Friday that Kiev is ready for settlement talks with Moscow, but with a Russian president other than Vladimir Putin.

"We are ready for dialogue with Russia, but with another Russian president," he said in a video address posted on his Telegram channel.
    https://tass.com/world/1516107
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Col. Macgregor in the last couple days has said Z is meeting with scientists to develop a dirty bomb from spent Ukrainian nuclear waste. He said this on the Andrew Napolitano you tube channel. Now, Ukrainian "intelligence" says Russia is planning to use a nuke.
    https://article.wn.com/view/2022/09/...AR_DIRTY_BOMB/
    https://www.businessinsider.com/ukra...ry-high-2022-9

As the Pentagon yesterday committed to establishing a new Ukrainian Command in Germany, for the "long haul" war against Russia, and Z today saying overthrowing Putin is the goal, and he won't negotiate with Putin, etc etc ... Russia will go to all out war, imo. That is, if the dirty bomb is serious enough.
    They will obliterate Kiev and Lvov, US bases all across Europe, UK military centres, and US Navy ships. China and North Korea won't waste time on Taiwan, they will hit the US bases in the Pacific and California. It could even be much worse than this within 15 minutes or less because if the Pentagon or British launch nukes against Russian civlian population, we are mostly all going to die here, in a matter of hours. Those of us who survive the explosions will mostly all die in a matter of weeks from radiation sickness, starvation and water poisoning. Perhaps 2 million Americans will live long enough to see the UN take what's left over in a humanitarian mission, but not until years later.
    Last edited by Snowball; 09-30-2022 at 10:20 AM.

It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Russia already called dibs on East Ukraine, maybe West Ukraine wants to join NATO ?
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Russia already called dibs on East Ukraine, maybe West Ukraine wants to join NATO ?
    I doubt Biden's handlers, et al. are going to split hairs over pesky little details like what happened when.

They'll either refuse to recognize Putin's dibs, or they'll grandfather in Ukraine from the Before Times. Or both.

European Gas Spikes, Off Uncertainty Over TurkStream Pipeline

https://www.thefinancialtrends.com/2...ream-pipeline/

Eurozone Inflation Still Soaring

https://www.thefinancialtrends.com/2...still-soaring/

EU Approves Energy Emergency Measures

https://www.thefinancialtrends.com/2...ency-measures/
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    Col. Macgregor in the last couple days has said Z is meeting with scientists to develop a dirty bomb from spent Ukrainian nuclear waste. He said this on the Andrew Napolitano you tube channel. Now, Ukrainian "intelligence" says Russia is planning to use a nuke.

As the Pentagon yesterday committed to establishing a new Ukrainian Command in Germany, for the "long haul" war against Russia, and Z today saying overthrowing Putin is the goal, and he won't negotiate with Putin, etc etc ... Russia will go to all out war, imo. That is, if the dirty bomb is serious enough.
    They will obliterate Kiev and Lvov, US bases all across Europe, UK military centres, and US Navy ships. China and North Korea won't waste time on Taiwan, they will hit the US bases in the Pacific and California. It could even be much worse than this within 15 minutes or less because if the Pentagon or British launch nukes against Russian civlian population, we are mostly all going to die here, in a matter of hours. Those of us who survive the explosions will mostly all die in a matter of weeks from radiation sickness, starvation and water poisoning. Perhaps 2 million Americans will live long enough to see the UN take what's left over in a humanitarian mission, but not until years later.
    Sounds like the US is preparing to do a false flag nuke. I wonder what the US is gonna nuke to make it look like the Russians did it? I don't think they'd nuke Kiev directly. Lvov? Alaska? Rammstein base? Shrug.
    - Kim Kardashian

This is the reason for their pursuit of the "total desovereigntization" of nations, their aggression against independent states, traditional values and unique cultures," he added.
    Pretty much this
    - Kim Kardashian

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    One thing is for certain the US Government, Federal, State, and Municipals, are filled to the brim with terrible people that have zero integrity.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Sounds like the US is preparing to do a false flag nuke. I wonder what the US is gonna nuke to make it look like the Russians did it? I don't think they'd nuke Kiev directly. Lvov? Alaska? Rammstein base? Shrug.
    Does Silverstein have any other skyscrapers full of asbestos?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Does Silverstein have any other skyscrapers full of asbestos?

Funny! Betcha new skyscrapers he’s building in Jersey City with Kushner family, will not collapse upon themselves

$#@!, we get played from all sides.

Not going to happen.

I'll survive, the Russians own too much of south Florida to nuke it.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Not going to happen.

I'll survive, the Russians own too much of south Florida to nuke it.
    Is it owned by Russians or by "Russians".

Don't worry, President Z of Ukraine is on Twitter fighting the war
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Ukraine troops take Lyman from Russkies.

Have to give there offensive some credit

Quote Originally Posted by vita3 View Post
    Ukraine troops take Lyman from Russkies.

Have to give there offensive some credit
    At least we know where the next "Russian" atrocity is about to happen.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    At least we know where the next "Russian" atrocity is about to happen.
    I expect more photos of dirty corpses with perfectly clean freshly removed fingernails as "evidence" of "torture"
    - Kim Kardashian

Gazprom Informs Italy It Is Cutting Gas Flows

https://www.thefinancialtrends.com/2...ing-gas-flows/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Is it owned by Russians or by "Russians".
    Remember all the "Russian Mafia" in New York (and Southern Florida) news in the 1990's ?
    This article will give readers a clue about how Russian they were. Same groups operating in Ukraine now.
    This is all part-and-parcel of the historical narrative Putin describes concerning the breakup of the USSR and the top-level theft going on.
    Makes you wonder where all the Ukraine aid billions are really going. The only difference now is that money-laundering has become a lot more sophisticated. You're going to immediately see why those involved are still ultra-relevant. I just don't want to write the names.
    This is the circle contractors right now paid in USD aid are working to extract...as the Russian army looms.

https://soc.culture.baltics.narkive....-murder-part-2
    https://vurbl.com/listen/deep-ukrain...h-2Kz9QoS2m88/
    http://www.streetgangs.com/billboard...ic.php?t=45456

Last edited by Snowball; 10-02-2022 at 06:41 AM.

Wonder if this guy is getting our “aid $$$”?

CLEVELAND, Ohio – Federal attorneys Thursday continued their legal assault on a Ukrainian oligarch who is suspected of laundering tens of millions of dollars through U.S. real estate, including properties in Cleveland.

Prosecutors sought to seize more than $6 million linked to office towers in Dallas that are tied to Igor Kolomoisky, a billionaire industrialist. The filing in U.S. District Court in Miami is the Justice Department’s fourth attempt to obtain assets tied to Kolomoisky and his associates through forfeiture proceedings. It claims the funds are linked to international money laundering.

CLEVELAND, Ohio – Federal attorneys Thursday continued their legal assault on a Ukrainian oligarch who is suspected of laundering tens of millions of dollars through U.S. real estate, including properties in Cleveland.

Prosecutors sought to seize more than $6 million linked to office towers in Dallas that are tied to Igor Kolomoisky, a billionaire industrialist. The filing in U.S. District Court in Miami is the Justice Department’s fourth attempt to obtain assets tied to Kolomoisky and his associates through forfeiture proceedings. It claims the funds are linked to international money laundering.
    Nothing to see here...move along.

Nothing to see here...move along.
    Right? What’s the big deal...just Zelinsky’s tightest Oligarch overlord, wanted by US for money laundering!!

No. He's actually in Russia and was thrown out of Ukraine because he wanted Ukraine to settle with Russia and stop the war.
    He's not one of the bad guys. This is why the Feds (under Democrats) are going after him now.

//
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 10-03-2022 at 02:45 AM. Reason: shill baiting

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    A few days out of date but still true (and it anticipated the possible fall of Lyman)
    The war has just begun.
    https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitic...has-just-begun

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Shill alert, shill alert
    Please don't do this again.

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    RE: "shill baiting"

The following is addressed to everyone:

[...]

Stop using the "shill" epithet (or any variation of it) against other forum members.

Anyone who indulges in such "shill baiting" will be subject to being warned and told to stop. Thereafter, any further instances of "shill baiting" by the warned poster will result in the issuance of infractions to and/or temporary bans of that poster. Offending posts (including those for which a warning is issued) will be subject to editing or deletion.

Rather than posting "shill" accusations to the open forums, those who are authentically concerned that some other poster may be a genuine "shill" (whatever that is supposed to mean) should use the report function on suspected posts to specify which particular forum guideline(s) the alleged "shill" has violated. (And if you find yourself unable to specify any particular violations, then bite your tongue and find a way to satisfy yourself with substantively criticizing the relevant posts in the open forums without resorting to "shill baiting".
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 10-03-2022 at 02:49 AM.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MXgli7TpINw

Zelinsky & Kolomosky connection, in report done 3 years ago, by US Intel backed Radio Free Europe

"Yes" at 57%

- Kim Kardashian

Page 38 of 77 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast