Results 1,141 to 1,170 of 2285

Thread: The Russia-Ukraine War

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    "Yes" at 57%

NH Yes 78%

https://twitter.com/LPNH/status/1577024155320737792
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by vita3 View Post
    Ukraine troops take Lyman from Russkies.

Have to give there offensive some credit
    AFU had lost 20k troops in the least offensives in Sep.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    AFU had lost 20k troops in the least offensives in Sep.
    No doubt a lot more AFU have been killed

Big problem with ending this war is that Ukraine side is more willing to make ultimate sacrifice & many more are being trained on US taxpayers dollars

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by vita3 View Post
    No doubt a lot more AFU have been killed

Big problem with ending this war is that Ukraine side is more willing to make ultimate sacrifice & many more are being trained on US taxpayers dollars
    The reason why likely Kiev has never released death count for the AFU its very likely they know if they do this there might be unrest and protests agaisnt him and the war and would quickly demand an to end it.

Kiev made it sure that the Ukrainian MSM only report the victories or the PR victories so far they had being doing recently taking over those areas that Russian withdraw.
    In Canada you will see a few Ukrainian news media channels.

Its a mess. Their news outlets never report how many actual deaths their side had taken.

UK Energy Regulator Ofgem Warns Of Winter Gas Shortages

https://www.thefinancialtrends.com/2...gas-shortages/
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

"When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

CNN reports that US intelligence believes that Ukraine government authorized the assassination of Darya Dugina in Moscow

https://edition.cnn.com/2022/10/05/p...ion/index.html

This makes me think the US was behind it, because why else would CNN report this narrative...
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

I don't usually read youtube comments but I did notice on one of Dave Smiths youtubes, lots of comments that were specifically pro putin disappeared since yesterday.

I guess I'll just go back to not reading youtube comments considering it's just another cesspool of censorship
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Germany Denounces American Profiteering On Energy
    https://www.thefinancialtrends.com/2...ing-on-energy/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

EU Sanctions Russian Cryptocurrency Accounts

https://www.thefinancialtrends.com/2...ency-accounts/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    US To Lift Venezuelan Sanctions, In Return For Oil

https://www.thefinancialtrends.com/2...eturn-for-oil/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Multiple explosions in Kharkov

https://t.me/DonbassDevushka/28709
    - Kim Kardashian

Russian media mocking American culture (which is spot on)

https://t.me/DonbassDevushka/28817
    - Kim Kardashian

American journalist in Donetsk reports his experience nearly being killed when artillery struck his hotel

https://t.me/wyattreed13/76
    - Kim Kardashian

Italian Growth Forecast Revised To Zero

https://www.thefinancialtrends.com/2...vised-to-zero/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Graham Phillips reports on the people gloating about the attack on the Crimea bridge which killed at least 2 civilians.

- Kim Kardashian

```
    The Russian Armed Forces launched a series of strikes across Ukraine this morning. Some of the missiles were aimed at structures in central #Kiev and thermal power plants located in the city.

The following facilities in the Ukrainian capital are now reliably known to have been hit:

▪️ SBU headquarters at 33 Volodymyrska Street,
    ▪️ CHP-3 and the 110kV Vokzalnaya substation near the Central Railway Station,
    ▪️ Darnitskaya CHPP,
    ▪️ CHPP-5 at Vydubychi,
    ▪️ CHPP-6 on the eastern outskirts of Kiev,
    ▪️ The headquarters of the EU Advisory Mission to Ukraine near Volodymyrska Gorka Park.

According to some reports, the building of the German consulate was also damaged. The buildings of the Taras Shevchenko National University were damaged.
    ```

https://t.me/Slavyangrad/13278
    - Kim Kardashian

Russia seems to be still having a hard time. Need those mobilized troops asap

```
    October 9 Key Takeaways��

▪️ Ukrainian forces continued to advance east of the Oskil Rver in the direction of Luhansk Oblast and have entered Stel’makhivka (about 18km west of Svatove). Russian forces launched unsuccessful assaults on Burdaka on the Kharkiv Oblast-Russian border, and Terny northeast of Lyman.

▪️ Russian sources reported that Russian forces attempted to attack in the direction of Ternovi Pody (approximately 30km northwest of Kherson City) Ukrainian sources reported that Russian forces continued to target newly liberated settlements in northern Kherson Oblast with artillery, MLRS, and aviation.

▪️ Ukrainian sources reported that Ukrainian forces repelled over 30 attacks in the Bakhmut and Avdiivka areas. Russian forces launched an unsuccessful assault southwest of Donetsk City.
    ```

https://t.me/Slavyangrad/13273
    - Kim Kardashian

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Today's attacks on the power stations seem to have had an effect.

-------
    Ukrainian telegram channel Resident: The pre-emptive strike from Russia turned out to be quite devastating for the energy system of Ukraine.
    • Kyiv: CHPP-5, CHPP-6 and Trypilska CHPP were affected.
    •Dnepr: Pridneprovskaya CHPP.
    • Khmelnitsky: arrival at the military unit and
    electrical substation.
    •Ivano-Frankrovsk region: attacks on the Brushtynskaya TPP
    • Lviv: two power plants were destroyed.
    • Poltava region: completely de-energized.
    •Kharkiv region: completely de-energized.
    • Sumy region: completely de-energized.

https://t.me/vicktop55/7282

---------

A strike this morning on a thermal power plant in Kiev

https://t.me/vicktop55/7288
    - Kim Kardashian

Ukraine and the UNATO have gone too far.

Russia is going to force them to STFU in a huge way.
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    Ukraine and the UNATO have gone too far.

Russia is going to force them to STFU in a huge way.
    Yes, I am really looking forward to this escalating lol
    - Kim Kardashian

Yes, I am really looking forward to this escalating lol
    Too late. It's over.

The president of the American Federation of Teachers is on the scene.

Checkmate, Russia!

https://twitter.com/rweingarten/stat...14707949096960

FAFO
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

I'm honestly surprised the Russians haven't killed Zelensky yet. He's outside making selfie videos, they must know where he is at all times. The next guy in line must be worse or something.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    I'm honestly surprised the Russians haven't killed Zelensky yet. He's outside making selfie videos, they must know where he is at all times. The next guy in line must be worse or something.
    What would be the point of taking out Zelensky? I can understand why the US would do it, but I don't see any benefit to Russia
    - Kim Kardashian

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Building on fire in Kiev. People screaming in background.

https://t.me/UkraineHumanRightsAbuses/11325

From all the shelling videos I've seen of Donetsk, I don't think I've heard anyone screaming. After 8 years they are simply accustomed to it...
    - Kim Kardashian

What would be the point of taking out Zelensky? I can understand why the US would do it, but I don't see any benefit to Russia
    Who takes over if he is gone? Perhaps a government that would capitulate to Russian demands. Which were fairly reasonable IMO. That could end the conflict.

Page 39 of 77 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast