Page 14 of 76 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast

Thread: The Russia-Ukraine War

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    Would you be willing to draft a letter to Putin? Maybe he would be willing to liberate USA citizens from an oppressed government.
    Honestly if Russia invaded the US and overthrew our corrupt government and then left us to pick up the pieces, I wouldn't complain one bit.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Honestly if Russia invaded the US and overthrew our corrupt government and then left us to pick up the pieces, I wouldn't complain one bit.
    No.

But the fact that it is tempting to feel that way, at times, just goes to prove that the Swamp hiding in DC are nothing but a bunch of Benedict Arnolds, for real. I do not believe that Vladimir Putin has good intentions for me. If he were somehow to seize military control of the US, it would be a hell worse than The Siege. But the traitors in DC are playing a game so wicked and treacherous that it leaves one wondering which is more merciless, a slow death at their hands or a quick death at the hands of Putin.

I don't know much about the ins and outs of global geopolitics but one thing I know for certain is that there are a lot of posers and fakers sitting at the poker table. The time is coming for the ante to be raised and all the man-child wannabes to either ante-up or GTFO...

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Mariupol resident describes how an Azov sniper shot a 14 year old girl on a bicycle.... for shooting practice...

https://t.me/grigoriev_maxim/126
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

This is who the US is supporting..

https://t.me/vicktop55/3895
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Tour of Azov HQ near Mariupol. Get to see more details about these Nazi brainwashed killers

MSM straight up lies about a Ukrainian attack on a soup kitchen. Calls it a "Russian attack". Despite the person who recorded the video and sold the video to them clearly telling them it was a Ukrainian attack

https://t.me/UkraineHumanRightsAbuses/4145
    - Kim Kardashian

Destroyed civilian cars line the streets leading out from Mariupol, from March when residents were trying to evacuate the city held then by Azov

- Kim Kardashian

Mariupol resident describes how the Ukrainian military held her and others against their will in a basement, for 3 days, no food or water, and threatened to cut their throats

@ Rand Paul - is this "commendable" ?

https://t.me/UkraineHumanRightsAbuses/4218
    - Kim Kardashian

40 Billion more Inflation for these fine folks.

How many will be rescued to the US?
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post

What's really funny, is that Jews in Israel held a pro-Azov rally... they were holding signs saying "Save the Azov"

just another day in clown world I guess
    - Kim Kardashian

I guess sending foreign aid to "moderate Nazis" is completely ok as long as they stand against Putin.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    I guess sending foreign aid to "moderate Nazis" is completely ok as long as they stand against Putin.
    Well, yes, because, Putin is "literally Hitler".
    - Kim Kardashian

Those folks didn't like me in Prison.
    I don't like them on the streets.

we will clash
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Bad news for Ukraine Nazi’s, they got F-*d up in Mariupol

Good news is $40 Billion from US will be sprinkled upon them

Wake me up when any journalist in America writes trurthfull Nazi situation

Quote Originally Posted by vita3 View Post
    Good news is $40 Billion from US will be sprinkled upon them
    That, or it will be the world's most expensive fireworks display, when Russia missile hits the logistics center
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    That, or it will be the world's most expensive fireworks display, when Russia missile hits the logistics center
    Happens with some regularity.

Do they really think Russia is going to allow arms shipments?
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Current map of as of today

- Kim Kardashian

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I wonder if Russia has it in them to try & take Odessa?

They will. Russia will take the whole coast line to link up to transnistria.

No.. But there may be some Denazification, if necessary.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Been Watching ( as is my habit)
    Most of MSM is Lies..

I have been watching places that Media says is under Bombardment.. and are obviously NOT.

It is not a WAR.. It is more Police action than Chicago has. but is still just that.

Transportation is unhindered,Traffic flows Freely and the rail system is intact. accept for a border crossing with Poland,
    Closed due to a Weapon shipment being destroyed there.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

No.. But there may be some Denazification, if necessary.
    That’s my blind guess

Oh,, and the Mass Nazi Surrender of their Impenetrable Fortress has dropped moral of the rest of the idiots.

War Crime Evidence and POWS gathered.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Active duty US military in Ukraine, training the Ukr Army

https://t.me/c/1335606541/27610

He's in Krivoy Rog... not far from the front lines of the conflict
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Active duty US military in Ukraine, training the Ukr Army

https://t.me/c/1335606541/27610

He's in Krivoy Rog... not far from the front lines of the conflict
    Putin never Declared War,, but he did say any interference would be an act of War.

de we really want to go there?? over punk Nazis?
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Putin never Declared War,, but he did say any interference would be an act of War.

de we really want to go there?? over punk Nazis?
    It seems as though appearing to be the "tough-guy on the block" is very important to the administration, lives and livelihood be damned.

98 year old Henry Kissinger told the World Economic Forum at Davos that Ukraine should be a netural country
    and cede territory to Russia for peace.
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    98 year old Henry Kissinger told the World Economic Forum at Davos that Ukraine should be a netural country
    and cede territory to Russia for peace.
    If you were trying to save as many souls as possible of you're own people, that's exactly what should be done.

Europe & US economy would also benefit

“I hope the heroism they have shown will match their wisdom” Kissinger

Political Quote of the year

Page 14 of 76 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast