Page 13 of 76 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast

Thread: The Russia-Ukraine War

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    It could just as easily be CIA.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    RT has released a series of documentaries. Mostly about Ukraine. But other stuff too (Assange)

https://t.me/rtdocfilms
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Denis Pushilin says today that it will be necessary to take control over all of Ukraine, to complete the mission.

It's not really news to anyone who has been paying attention, but I imagine US media will go ape$#@! over it.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Denis Pushilin says today that it will be necessary to take control over all of Ukraine, to complete the mission.

It's not really news to anyone who has been paying attention, but I imagine US media will go ape$#@! over it.
    I disagree. I think the Russians only intend to take the east and the coast. Why would they want to have to control a hostile population in the rest of the country?

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    I disagree. I think the Russians only intend to take the east and the coast. Why would they want to have to control a hostile population in the rest of the country?
    They won't have to.. by my observations,,(Discounting the children in chat) There is little hostility to the Russians. aside from a few fanatics that have a death wish and arms to accomplish that.

They want everyone else to Fight Russia to save them.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Good document that summarizes war in Ukraine. From a couple months ago, still good though.

https://smallpdf.com/result#r=7851d9...share-document
    - Kim Kardashian

https://twitter.com/georgemckenna99/...81276194770946
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Douglas Macgregor: The War For Globalism In Ukraine

The War For Globalism In Ukraine:

Washington’s proxy war in Ukraine is the globalist scheme to transcend the continuity of history, culture, and geography embodied in the nation-state.

MAY 4, 2022|12:01 AM
    DOUGLAS MACGREGOR

During the 1999 Kosovo air campaign, President Bill Clinton told Americans, “That’s what this Kosovo thing is all about.… It’s globalism versus tribalism.”

In 1999 very few Americans paid attention to Clinton’s remarks. Kosovo was yet another conflict on someone else’s soil with little or no relevance to daily life in America. Frankly, Clinton’s use of the word “tribalism” probably confused many Americans. To most Americans, nationalism means devotion to the country, the U.S. citizen’s readiness in crisis or conflict to place the needs of the country above the citizen’s own. American nationalists aren’t tribal. They want to protect and defend the United States, its historic institutions and the rights embodied in its laws, not start wars.

The term “globalism” has since evolved to mean much more than free trade and comity between nations. Today, the Western nation-state and the nationalism it inspires are condemned by globalists as the sources of prejudice, exclusivism, and war. In retrospect, Clinton’s use of the term “globalism” is in continuity with the Biden administration’s proxy war against Russia.

To Washington’s contemporary ruling political class, globalism involves more than purchasing products manufactured by cheap labor in non-Western countries. Washington-led globalism now promises the dissolution of traditional political and social forms of human organization—national governments, borders, identities, cultures—and replaces them with a world of consumers united only by their dependence on amorphous corporations, unaccountable non-governmental organizations (NGOs), and supra-national institutions.

Put another way, globalism is now synonymous with the progressive left’s view of the postwar liberal international security order that must expand to survive. Washington’s proxy war in Ukraine is the globalist scheme to transcend the continuity of history, culture, and geography embodied in the nation-state, to homogenize disparate peoples in the process of assimilating rapid social and technological change. In this sense, Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky’s recent call for Washington and its strategic partners to establish global control of Russia’s nuclear weapons aligns nicely with the Biden administration’s progressive globalist vision.

And therein lies the problem. Nations and their peoples do not evolve in a vacuum, nor do they surrender their existence without a fight.

These points should alert Washington to the fact that its proxy war for globalism in Ukraine involves national identity, a dynamic force that stirs the deepest human emotions. Yet it is not just two kinds of nationalism, Ukrainian and Russian, rooted in language, culture, and history, that are in conflict. Washington’s brand of globalism, dressed in the guise of NATO expansion, directly challenges Russian national identity and culture. It is Russia’s unique geographic role in linking European and Asian civilization, as well as its Orthodox Christian culture—a belief system enshrined in Russia’s current state ideology, foreign, and security policy—that are imperiled.

In light of U.S.-led NATO military interventions in the Balkans, Afghanistan, and Iraq, it is fundamentally dishonest to pretend that NATO’s encroachment on Russia’s western border is benign. But it is far more dangerous to ignore the truth that, in Moscow’s view, NATO expansion into Ukraine is inextricably linked with the extension of globalism to Russia.

Statements by the U.S. Secretaries of Defense and State that Washington wants to “weaken” Russia make it clear that Washington’s allegedly benevolent “rules-based order” is of no benefit to Russia. In fact, the statements simply confirm in Russian minds the belief that the U.S. is a co-belligerent in Ukraine’s war for NATO expansion.

Perhaps even more important is the suggestion that Poland, NATO’s proverbial wild child, would provide so-called “peacekeeping forces” to Ukraine. It’s no secret to Europeans that Poland dominated most of Ukraine for nearly 400 years, or that Moldova, though technically Romanian, spent 300 years as a vassal state of the Ottoman Empire. Washington’s apparent readiness to introduce revanchist Polish forces into Western Ukraine and, potentially, revanchist Romanian forces into Moldova suggests that Washington’s globalists will do anything to harm Russia even if it involves advancing the territorial ambitions of Russia’s historic enemies.

War still tests the legitimacy of those who govern inside the warring states, as well as the resilience of their societies. This observation applies to the Biden Administration as much as it does to the governments of Zelensky and Putin. As he presides over fiscal crisis, scarcity, and rising criminality in America, and displays his willful ignorance of Eastern Europe and its peoples, President Biden and his supporters on the Hill are stirring a regional pot that could quickly boil over with dangerous consequences for Washington and its NATO partners. As Sigmund Freud wrote of Biden’s “internationalist” predecessor Woodrow Wilson, Biden “has a marvelous ability to ignore facts and believe what he wants.” However, it’s much tougher now than it was in 1917 to pull the wool over Americans’ eyes.

Washington actively cultivated Ukraine’s war with Russia for many years, harnessing Ukrainian nationalism—the incendiary force globalists claim to loathe—in service to their cause. It worked. Now the same globalists are prolonging the war with arms, advice, and encouragement, even though Ukraine is being destroyed.

In the last 30 years, Washington’s overemphasis on military assistance and intervention in the pursuit of regime change has drawn the U.S. into conflicts and crises in the Balkans, the Near East, North Africa, and Southwest Asia. American nationalists are not responsible for the current war in Ukraine or the last three decades of Washington’s self-defeating wars. But American nationalists are needed now more than ever to stop the globalist war to destroy Russia before that war spreads like a cancer across Eastern Europe.
    So, in other words, the goal is one world government. One huge bureaucracy to dictate to all of the world's people. Loss of sovereignty, loss of representation within the huge bureaucracy leading to loss of freedom and self determination.

https://www.theamericanconservative....sm-in-ukraine/
    Last edited by charrob; 05-06-2022 at 11:30 AM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by charrob View Post
    So, in other words, the goal is one world government. One huge bureaucracy to dictate to all of the world's people. Loss of sovereignty, loss of representation within the huge bureaucracy leading to loss of freedom and self determination.

https://www.theamericanconservative....sm-in-ukraine/
    Correct.

It is unacceptable, to them, for others to live in a manner that is contrary to the manner to which they prescribe.

Because they are tyrants.

Secession is a mandatory first step.

What comes after, is up to them.
    - Kim Kardashian

Correct.

It is unacceptable, to them, for others to live in a manner that is contrary to the manner to which they prescribe.

Because they are tyrants.

Secession is a mandatory first step.

What comes after, is up to them.
    Totally agree!

Who better to lead this one world government than our own Joe Biden?

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    Who better to lead this one world government than our own Joe Biden?
    Biden doesn't lead anything. He just does what he's told like the lap dog that he is.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Ukraine soldiers bragging about how they don't take prisoners:

https://t.me/mapsukraine/645

Russian soldiers in the process of capturing PoW's and applying first-aid to the wounded:

https://t.me/mapsukraine/643
    Last edited by TheTexan; 05-10-2022 at 02:56 AM.
    - Kim Kardashian

Ukrainian military is in shambles. I don't expect they will hold out much longer

https://t.me/UkraineHumanRightsAbuses/3408
    - Kim Kardashian

Ukraine military behavior in Mariupol

https://t.me/ukr_leaks_eng/233
    - Kim Kardashian

Ukraine should be surrendering to Russia at moment now.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Been thinking that for the last month..

How many deliberate Provocations will Russia tolerate? ,, and what might the response be?
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

French dude details his 1st hand experience with the Azov

https://t.me/UkraineHumanRightsAbuses/3705

While in #Ukraine️, I witnessed #warcrimes.
    – Adrien Bocquet, former French Special Forces, shares his experience during a 3-week humanitarian mission in #UkraineWar.
    He talks about #Azov fighters with #Nazi tattoos and attitudes.
    Russian POW are shot and Officers executed on site. The Ukrainian Army stores ammunition in urban areas.
    Last edited by TheTexan; 05-13-2022 at 11:31 PM.
    - Kim Kardashian

Civilian areas in Donbass continue to get shelled, without any military targets nearby

- Kim Kardashian

Should be, but they have to shoot off 40 billion of US weapons first. Gotta keep the US MIC going and all.

Mariupol celebrates, liberated after 8 years of torment

- Kim Kardashian

Biden doesn't lead anything. He just does what he's told like the lap dog that he is.
    He's not a lap dog. A lap dog at least serves a purpose. Biden is a sock puppet in the flesh. The deep state has their hand up his ass and are moving his mouth. This also might explain his pig latin.

Last edited by Pauls' Revere; 05-13-2022 at 11:24 PM.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Ukrainian soldiers loot stores, pharmacies... and then shoots any civilians who loot the stores after they just did

https://t.me/UkraineHumanRightsAbuses/3774
    - Kim Kardashian

Interrogation of a Ukrainian soldier who witnessed the murder of 8-9 civilians

https://t.me/UkraineHumanRightsAbuses/2954
    - Kim Kardashian

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Land mines found that Ukraine denies having/using:

https://t.me/UkraineHumanRightsAbuses/2970

There's numerous videos also, of Ukrainian military placing land mines in civilian areas, with the residents begging them not to, their children play there...
    - Kim Kardashian

Wars are crazy. One leader decides to go to war and territories are destroyed and people killed. Why? For the ideology or ego of a dictator/leader/tyrant/president? Civil war by the citizens and self defense are the only justified wars. Good thing here in the USA we can vote for our leaders and people that represent us in government!

I propose strpped down government with extremely limited power. Everything else doesn't happen without funding from donations from people that support the cause. Government can pinpoint your whereabouts and know every penny you spend. It should be simple for them to know who has supported what. People should have to vote with their $$$. If you want government to provide xyz for you then you contribute and get xyz. Everybody happy.

Mariupol celebrates, liberated after 8 years of torment

Does any government ever liberate anyone?

Does any government ever liberate anyone?
    Not ever fully, but to some degree yes
    - Kim Kardashian

Not ever fully, but to some degree yes
    Would you be willing to draft a letter to Putin? Maybe he would be willing to liberate USA citizens from an oppressed government.

Would you be willing to draft a letter to Putin? Maybe he would be willing to liberate USA citizens from an oppressed government.
    Someday it may come to that.
    - Kim Kardashian

Page 13 of 76 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast