Thread: Tucker and Tulsi -- the TRUE Save America tag team

Tucker and Tulsi -- the TRUE Save America tag team

“First of all, President Biden could end this crisis and prevent a war with Russia by doing something very simple: guaranteeing that Ukraine will not become a member of NATO,” Gabbard said, speaking to Fox’s Tucker Carlson.
    “Because if Ukraine became a member of NATO that would put US and NATO troops directly on the doorstep of Russia, which as Putin has laid out would undermine their national security interests. The reality is that it is highly, highly unlikely that Ukraine will become a member of NATO anyway, so the question is why doesn’t President Biden and NATO leaders actually just say that, and guarantee it? ” she asked.

“Why are we in this position then, if the answer to this and preventing this war is very clear…? Really it just points to one conclusion that I can see is they actually want Russia to invade Ukraine. Why would they? Because number one it gives the Biden administration a clear excuse to levy draconian sanctions which are a modern day siege against Russia and the Russian people. And number two, it cements this cold war in place. The military-industrial complex is the one that benefits from this. They clearly control the Biden administration. Warmongers on both sides in Washington have been drumming up these tensions,” Gabbard said.

https://sputniknews.com/20220213/tul...092989634.html
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Massie, Paul and millions of protestors on four continents being chopped liver...
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Massie, Paul and millions of protestors on four continents being chopped liver...
    So you can't say something positive about 2 people without insulting someone else?

A little microagressive, aren't we today?
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

Isn't Tulsi a "Young global leader"?

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    So you can't say something positive about 2 people without insulting someone else?

A little microagressive, aren't we today?
    "The TRUE" heroes are the journalist who walked out on the Rally for the Republic and a CFR member. This in the face of the man who discredited Fauci, the man who stopped Pelosi from suspending the Constitution, and the people who lit the fire that's heating up things for Schwab all around the world.

Bull$#@! always brings out my microaggressiveness. You've proven you can deal with it. Do so.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 02-13-2022 at 02:03 PM.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Tucker is based.
    For a Democrat Tulsi is okay but too left wing for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy View Post
    Tucker is based.
    For a Democrat Tulsi is okay but too left wing for me.
    She's cute though.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    She's cute though.
    Dare I say it? A damned sight better looking than Sarah Palin.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Dare I say it? A damned sight better looking than Sarah Palin.

No doubt...although to be fair I think Palin has about 20 years on her. (18 years...I checked)

There's some cute "righties" as well...that chubby blonde from FL for instance...right up my alley.

“It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    No doubt...although to be fair I think Palin has about 20 years on her. (18 years...I checked)

There's some cute "righties" as well...that chubby blonde from FL for instance...right up my alley.

The one on the left or the right?
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

Quote Originally Posted by otherone View Post
    The one on the left or the right?
    You win today's internetz!

If you like her, do you get off on America's Test Kitchen?
    chubby blondes...

Quote Originally Posted by Jenard Butler View Post
    Isn't Tulsi a "Young global leader"?
    Yep. World Economic Forum is promoting her as a leader for the future. Anybody promoted by them are never to be trusted.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 02-13-2022 at 04:26 PM.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Yep. World Economic Forum is promoting her as a leader for the future. Anybody promoted by them are never to be trusted.
    Like Tucker, his dad was a media personality too, right? But if I'm not mistaken Tuckers bid to join the CIA never came to fruition, right?

Thought this was kinda interesting today, while scrolling through GG's twitter feed:

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.