Thread: Women and children slaughtered by Americans in Syria last night

Women and children slaughtered by Americans in Syria last night

The President says the US killed an "ISIS leader", but the truth is much less clear.
    What is true is they are still digging out the bodies of women and children.

3 February، 2022

Idleb, SANA- At least 13 people, among them children and women, were killed in an airdrop operation carried out by US occupation forces on Thursday in the vicinity of Atma village in northern countryside of Idleb province.

Local sources said that an airdrop was launched from US helicopters for US special forces targeting some houses near Atma village. The US forces raided and destroyed some houses after encircling them in Atma area, north of Idleb along with dronesí shelling , killing at least 13 people, including six children and 3 women.

The sources added that the number of the victims is expected to increase as there are people under debris of the houses which were destroyed by the US occupation forces.

US Pentagon said in a statement that U.S. special forces conducted a successful counterterrorism operation in Idleb early Thursday, adding that there had been no U.S. casualties.

The Pentagon declined to give any details about the targetís name or group.

US mass media said that the US occupation has destroyed a helicopter after it faced mechanical problems and was forced to land.

Hala Zain

https://sana.sy/en/?p=262535
    "For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy ... Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed." - J.F.K.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Libertarian Party Mises Caucus
    "The libertarian wing of the Libertarian Party."

PlatformOur Actions

Mises PAC
    (Libertarian Party membership not required)

#TakeHumanActionDonateMerchandise

HOMEFacebookTwitterYouTube

Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post
    Greenwald is merciless!
    Those people in that room are merciless. Drones are merciless. Greenwood is just a guy hoping to modify their terrible behavior by removing their reward--eliminating the political gain they're after.
    "Stupidity got us into this mess. Why can't it get us out?"--Will Rogers

"All I know is what I read in the newspapers, and that's an alibi for my ignorance."--Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    "Truly, whoever can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire

Biden tears into COWARD ISIS leader al-Qurayshi for blowing himself up and massacring his family during bloody Syria raid where children were used as human shields and suicide blast sent bodies flying into the streets
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...lowing-up.html
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    Biden tears into COWARD ISIS leader al-Qurayshi for blowing himself up and massacring his family during bloody Syria raid where children were used as human shields and suicide blast sent bodies flying into the streets
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...lowing-up.html
    Ha!

Thirteen were reported killed, including six children and four women during the mission, which involved 24 Special Operations commandos backed by attack jets, Reaper drones and helicopter gunships.

'As a final act of desperate cowardness, [al-Qurayshi] with no regard to the lives of his own family or others in the building, he chose to blow himself up,' Biden said, adding the ISIS leader blew up 'that third floor rather than face justice for the crimes he has committed, taking several members of his family with him.'

'This horrible terrorist leader is no more,' he added.
    And we know this... how? Did we have telltale particles in his explosive, and have we done the lab work already? Or is there an anonymous eyewitness?

Spin it harder, people. Spin it like a top.
    "Stupidity got us into this mess. Why can't it get us out?"--Will Rogers

"All I know is what I read in the newspapers, and that's an alibi for my ignorance."--Will Rogers

I can’t remember. What Congressional authorization was this executed under?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    I can’t remember. What Congressional authorization was this executed under?
    2001 AUMF... the 9/11 bennie they love.
    "For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy ... Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed." - J.F.K.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Ha!

And we know this... how? Did we have telltale particles in his explosive, and have we done the lab work already? Or is there an anonymous eyewitness?

Spin it harder, people. Spin it like a top.
    I wonder what the truth is. This is what happens when you have a government and complicit news media that is so blatantly corrupt and have been exposed - proven repeatedly to be serial liars. We have two stories here but doubt our own government and news media based on history.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

Mainstream news parroting the Pentagon claim that it 1) was Quareshi, and 2) he blew himself up, kiling the women and children...

It would be funny if it wasn't so sad.

They expect us to not remember when they blew up that car full of "terrorists" outside the Kabul airport. The ones that turned out to be an innocent family.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

It's just a shame that Biden couldn't show some restraint and simply launch 100 tomahawks at the house instead
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    2001 AUMF... the 9/11 bennie they love.

https://twitter.com/justinamash/stat...29481479340035

I'm sure the Biden administration cried over the children that were killed. Oh wait, that's only reserved for children in the US and even then it's just crocodile tears.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Can you tell me with a straight face that those women and children weren't also terrorists?
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Trump Jr 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    Mainstream news parroting the Pentagon claim that it 1) was Quareshi, and 2) he blew himself up, kiling the women and children...

It would be funny if it wasn't so sad.
    I wonder if they're gonna find pieces of the bomb he blew himself up, with the "Lockheed Martin" logo on it
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Trump Jr 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Can you tell me with a straight face that those women and children weren't also terrorists?
    Of course not!

Anyone who says those women and children weren't terrorists has no respect for life.

https://twitter.com/altNOAA/status/1489288248778280961

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    I wonder if they're gonna find pieces of the bomb he blew himself up, with the "Lockheed Martin" logo on it
    they spun the crap out of the original news, there is no resemblance.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------

US Special Forces conducted a rare commando raid in Syria’s northwestern Idlib Province Wednesday evening killing at least 13 people, mostly women and children.

The deadly raid took place in the town of Atme, close to the Syrian border with Turkey, on Wednesday night.

In a short statement early Thursday, Pentagon spokesman John Kirby said the US forces accrued out a “counterterrorism” operation, adding it was “successful.”

“There were no US casualties. More information will be provided as it becomes available,” the online statement read.

The Britain-based monitor Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said US helicopters landed in a village where the US-led coalition troops attacked a house and clashed with militants Idlib.

Washington did not specify who the operation targeted. Local residents described the raid as the biggest since the 2019 operation that reportedly killed leader of ISIL Takfiri group Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi.

According to an unnamed US official quoted by the AP news agency, one of the US helicopters suffered a mechanical problem during the raid and had to be blown up on the ground. The New York Times also reported the incident.

Source: Agencies
    http://english.manartv.com.lb/1527913

Mass murder tends to happen when you drop 100,000 bombs on a country the size of Oklahoma.

https://thecradle.co/Article/news/4755
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

Quote Originally Posted by unknown View Post
    Mass murder tends to happen when you drop 100,000 bombs on a country the size of Oklahoma.

https://thecradle.co/Article/news/4755
    Between 2014 and 2019
    Revisionist history now claims that none of this ever happened
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.