Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: 2000 Mules: Election Fraud Documentary

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Seems they would be prosecuted for law violation in the counties and states where this was considered most rampant since they are controlled by the other party .
    Yes, if they get caught I would expect that. But the nature of loosening up election laws to make it easier for people to submit the ballots of others is that it also makes it much easier to cheat without it being provable.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    I expect, 4000 mules , in 2024
    It would be a real mess if some jerk decided to drop a fire cocktail into those illegal dropboxes.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    It would be a real mess if some jerk decided to drop a fire cocktail into those illegal dropboxes.
    Reported for inciting terrorism
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

You could just let Amber Heard go around and poop in them.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

That would be a crime worth investigating. Tampering with sacred ballots with the intention of swaying an election.

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Polish Agnes was streaming it on Rumble,, allegedly.. (seen in chat elsewhere)

https://rumble.com/v13r9e8-2000-mule...ump-rally.html
    Love how rain/bad weather never deters Trumpers. We are The People.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    The Smartmatic/Dominion legal trawling operation is an obvious example of warfare-by-lawsuit. It bears a lot of similarities to the Jan 6th event in respect to being a fishing operation. Even if there were bad actors involved in Jan 6, the Jan 6 event itself was an illegitimate and politically-motivated fishing operation. The same is true with everything connected to the proven-corrupt Smartmatic/Dominion. And even if they win the battle, they are just adding another course of firewood to their own funeral pyre...
    Yep. The courts have been turned into just another form of censorship & control.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by James_Madison_Lives View Post
    Update Tucker comes through interviews Catherine.

https://rumble.com/embed/v112dzx/?pub=mvutf
    I bet he got scared by that boycott. That article in the OP looked like something to be taken very seriously.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

Gotta make time to watch it.

Lots of recommendations.
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

To Watch:

OFFICIAL MOVIE: 2000 Mules

This is the official 2000 Mules movie.

Below are the instructions to purchase and watch:

1. Purchase the movie or an annual subscription at 2000mules.locals.com.
    2. Make sure your email addresses on Rumble and Locals match. If they do not match, this movie will not be available on Rumble and will only be available for you on Locals.
    3. If you are using the website or app, reload the page. The movie will play directly on this page. If not, you can still watch it directly on Locals.com.
    4. If you are using ROKU, you must access the film under the SUSBSCRIPTIONS tab and under DINESH D'SOUZA account for it to work. This means you must be subscribed to his channel and must login.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    “[T]he enshrinement of constitutional rights necessarily takes certain policy choices off the table.” (Heller, 554 U.S., at ___, 128 S.Ct., at 2822.)

How long before "going liberal" replaces "going postal"?

“[T]he enshrinement of constitutional rights necessarily takes certain policy choices off the table.” (Heller, 554 U.S., at ___, 128 S.Ct., at 2822.)

How long before "going liberal" replaces "going postal"?

2000 Mules - Full Movie - Draws Weakest "Debunks" Ever

Full movie: https://odysee.com/@QuantumRhino:9/2000-Mules-(2022):4

Analysis of a couple line of PolitiFact "debunk" will show how the badly the debunks fail. The "debunk" quotes Politifact's go-to Trump hater professor at the leftist U. Wisconsin at Madison, leftist neck-beard Ken Mayer, who said in 2021 about the 1/6 protesters that they were "disgusting," "despicable," and "abhorrent." Okay so that's an objective source.

Politifact:

D’Souza’s argument ignores that in many states, it is legal to drop off a ballot on behalf of another voter, which is especially helpful for voters with disabilities or the elderly.

LOL "a ballot." "A ballot." How about hundreds of them in the same night, by the same person, to different drop boxes across the county? Thousands of these people, the "mules." Nothing about them being paid money, illegal in all 50 states.

Politifact:

Such geospatial data is not precise enough to prove without uncertainty that a person submitted a ballot to a drop box, only that they came within a short distance of it

Completely ignores corroborating video footage. Pants on fire, Politifact, as they would say. They love to talk to you as if you are chidren.

Ken Mayer:

"It is conspiracist thinking," he said. "They are interpreting data that confirms their pre-existing conclusions. It’s a zombie claim; no matter how many times you kill it, it keeps coming back."

This guy is a professor? UW must be reaching for the very bottom of the toilet these days. A quick google of Mayer shows the media can always call him for a smear quote against a conservative.

This is the best Politifact can do. Mules is a home run.

Full movie: https://odysee.com/@QuantumRhino:9/2000-Mules-(2022):4
    Last edited by James_Madison_Lives; 05-08-2022 at 05:38 PM.

Now we can eliminate mail in ballots.

Someone else can just drop it off.
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

Poor elite they are bored and need some entertainment. I guess we will do what we can to give them a good show.

thank you very much next
    Last edited by Working Poor; 05-08-2022 at 08:06 PM.

If that's the best they got, good.
    DeFi tutorials for noobs and normies. Merchandise for apes and chads who want to share the love with our libertarian clothing2nd Amendment shirts. "Liberty is beautiful" for all - only at Libertas Bella.

I'm watching it mostly for $#@!s and giggles but.....

Employees of a corporation do not elect the CEO (head PR officer) of the corporation. The Board of Directors does. Employees may be polled whether they have a preference but such a poll is non-binding.

Federalized blockchain-based voting has been in the works for years and has already been patented by the USPS. It'll be the "solution" offered to the "problem".

7 degrees of Kevin Bacon sidenote: My housemate was the Libertarian Party candidate in the Mark Harris vote fraud NC-9 election referenced around the 18min mark. Media -never- asks him to comment on the election. Ever.
    Last edited by devil21; 05-09-2022 at 04:54 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Staff - Admin
    Houston, TX

Blog Entries
    I watched it. Certainly worthy of an official, unbiased investigation. The video montages of the "secure elections" were also good as they contrast hard against the fact that it's impossible to prove such a claim, even if there is no evidence to counter. Not sure how anyone could give such reporters any credibility.

What wasn't clear, or could have been next-level, is for them to have correlated the mule geolocation data for the drop offs to all associated videos, along with how many of them could be seen to have multiple ballets or some other anomaly. For examples, they could have said, within this time frame we theorized that there were 15 mule drop offs, here are the 15 videos of the drop offs, note how 13 of them have multiple ballets or some other anomaly.

Have video of the same mule in two or more videos (different locations) would have helped built the case as well.

But still, what was presented paints a very clear picture worthy of further action.
    This site has a specific purpose defined in our Mission Statement.

Members must read and follow our Community Guidelines.

I strive to respond to all queries; please excuse late and out-of-sequence responses.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    I watched it. Certainly worthy of an official, unbiased investigation. The video montages of the "secure elections" were also good as they contrast hard against the fact that it's impossible to prove such a claim, even if there is no evidence to counter. Not sure how anyone could give such reporters any credibility.

What wasn't clear, or could have been next-level, is for them to have correlated the mule geolocation data for the drop offs to all associated videos, along with how many of them could be seen to have multiple ballets or some other anomaly. For examples, they could have said, within this time frame we theorized that there were 15 mule drop offs, here are the 15 videos of the drop offs, note how 13 of them have multiple ballets or some other anomaly.

Have video of the same mule in two or more videos (different locations) would have helped built the case as well.

But still, what was presented paints a very clear picture worthy of further action.
    That's what bothers me. Why aren't there a plethora of videos showing multiple mules going to multiple boxes?

edit - because there were hardly any cameras. D'Souza said Wisconsin had no video surveillance, some in Arizona were turned off, Georgia looked into it and couldn't find a reasonable answer as to why they were not used.

The few times they had surveillance, it matched the geo tracking.
    Last edited by tebowlives; 05-15-2022 at 08:17 PM.

True the Vote - Gregg Phillips says illegal vote trafficking is very deep and widespread

BILLIONS and powerful foundations behind Barack Obama and Stacey Abrams

“As eye opening as the movie is, we know so much more...this is really just the beginning.”

Quote Originally Posted by tebowlives View Post
    That's what bothers me. Why aren't there a plethora of videos showing multiple mules going to multiple boxes?

edit - because there were hardly any cameras. D'Souza said Wisconsin had no video surveillance, some in Arizona were turned off, Georgia looked into it and couldn't find a reasonable answer as to why they were not used.

The few times they had surveillance, it matched the geo tracking.
    Which would go to show that the people who want to "observe" elections were fully unprepared, when they should have been. They should have done their own surveillance on all places related to voting.

Surveillance state? If video exists that would prove something a powerful corrupt entity doesn't like, the video would be deemed illegal, immoral, antisemitic, pro-white, racist, against poor communities, against democracy.........

Free viewing right now on Twitter for a limited time:

https://twitter.com/DineshDSouza/sta...77182926999938

If a decent percentage of the mules were also involved in BLM riots, why haven't any been outed?

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Great film, highly recommended.

They bought 10 trillion cell phone pings, I guess big marketing firms and corporations buy them all the time. They don't have personal data stored, but they do have unique identifiers so you can track the individual phones.

The ballot boxes are supposed to be recorded 24/7 by local governments, and you can FOIA request the footage. Sufficed to say, some of the cameras were mysteriously missing footage. They did data analysis on the pings, then synced up the times they visited the drop boxes with the video footage they did get and compiled all of the data.

Looks like Trump won by a wide pretty wide margin, just based on the data they delved into. If they expanded the search, to say, somebody who visited at least 5 drop boxes, instead of at least 10, it wasn't even close. Then there is all the other fraud... pallets of ballots in the middle of the night, rigged vote counting machines, malicious vote counters, etc..
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    I'm watching it mostly for $#@!s and giggles but.....

Employees of a corporation do not elect the CEO (head PR officer) of the corporation. The Board of Directors does. Employees may be polled whether they have a preference but such a poll is non-binding.

Federalized blockchain-based voting has been in the works for years and has already been patented by the USPS. It'll be the "solution" offered to the "problem".

7 degrees of Kevin Bacon sidenote: My housemate was the Libertarian Party candidate in the Mark Harris vote fraud NC-9 election referenced around the 18min mark. Media -never- asks him to comment on the election. Ever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post

Watching it now for the first time. The geolocation data and the strict criteria they used to search it are definitive proof of the existence of the hardest working mules (thus the 2000 mules). It is evidence of the techniques that were used (stash houses and going to multiple drop boxes).

It should be noted that the strict criteria they used only identified the most egregious and busy mules. There is no rational explanation or excuse for people going to 50-100 drop boxes. But it is in no way limited those that were identified. There could have been 200,000 nationwide for all that we know, that just weren't doing that same amount of work (usually in urban areas).

Amazingly, they went ahead and solved some cold case murders with their data, which goes to show that this data and technique is valid evidence that can be used to convict criminals.

As far as cameras that showed the mules, the majority of video does not exist or has been "lost". But they still did get multiple videos (4 million minutes worth) which showed many of the identified (via geo-tracking) mules dropping off multiple ballots in the middle of the night, some even in the day in front of people.

About halfway through...
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 09-11-2023 at 03:02 PM.

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast