Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It was nice knowing you

It was nice knowing you

Looks like I'm gonna die soon.

Had cold symptoms starting from a couple days ago, and its gotten slightly worse.

Took a couple advil to relieve the pain but I'm pretty sure it's Omicron.

It was nice knowing most of you.

After I'm dead, please compile all of my posts as an anthology and submit it to the various publishers for publication. It would be an injustice to the world if all of my valuable posts and gifts of knowledge, were to remain unnoticed on some backwater internet forum that noone has ever heard of.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Trump Jr 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You're "vaxxed"?

If you're not, shut up, whiner, and man up. Nobody wants to hear you moan and groan about the common cold.

If you are "vaxxed", please give my condolences to your family, and as you go to your Reward, I hope it comforts you to know that I told you so.
    "Stupidity got us into this mess. Why can't it get us out?"--Will Rogers

"All I know is what I read in the newspapers, and that's an alibi for my ignorance."--Will Rogers

Have you tried some horse tranquilizer?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    You're "vaxxed"?

If you're not, shut up, whiner, and man up. Nobody wants to hear you moan and groan about the common cold.

If you are "vaxxed", please give my condolences to your family, and as you go to your Reward, I hope it comforts you to know that I told you so.
    I'm Not vaxxed.

If I were vaxxed, the common cold would be no cause for concern.

But because I'm not vaxxed, I've been told I may have only days to live. Even hours.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Have you tried some horse tranquilizer?
    I have some horse paste around here somewhere. May mix it in a smoothie later
    - Kim Kardashian

can i have your parking space?
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Quote Originally Posted by jkr View Post
    can i have your parking space?
    sure thing. my TV and other possessions are also up for grabs.

my "I Voted" sticker collection, however, will be buried with me in my grave.
    - Kim Kardashian

I'll send you some plastic lawn chairs.

Cheers, friend. Travel well.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post
    I'll send you some plastic lawn chairs.

Cheers, friend. Travel well.
    Thanks, I'll add the lawn chairs to the list of items that will be willed to my children as part of my estate.

It's important to look out for our children's future.
    - Kim Kardashian

I stuck all my I voted stickers inside a kitchen cabinet door with all the banana stickers etc. MRS. O will probably bury the whole cabinet door with me but not this week because I just passed my yearly physical and I'm not sick , already recovered from my yearly bout with the cold a couple weeks ago.
    Do something Danke

May I have your tooth brush?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    May I have your tooth brush?
    I suppose so. Just a small warning however, it is quite toxic
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Thanks, I'll add the lawn chairs to the list of items that will be willed to my children as part of my estate.

It's important to look out for our children's future.
    Well if they don't have any themselves I'm sure they'll be glad to have them. And at such a discounted rate, too!

Seriously bud, if you are legitimately ill, I wish you well and a speedy recovery.

I suppose so. Just a small warning however, it is quite toxic
    Just thought it might be good for cleaning grout.

Well if they don't have any themselves I'm sure they'll be glad to have them. And at such a discounted rate, too!

Seriously bud, if you are legitimately ill, I wish you well and a speedy recovery.
    Thanks, symptoms are declining, it's starting to look like I might actually pull through.

My grandfather beat cancer, my father beat cancer, and now I can proudly say that I've beat Omicron. Or possibly a cold. I didn't get tested.
    - Kim Kardashian

Thanks, symptoms are declining, it's starting to look like I might actually pull through.

My grandfather beat cancer, my father beat cancer, and now I can proudly say that I've beat Omicron. Or possibly a cold. I didn't get tested.
    Well that's good, and I wanted to let you know that I've worn a mask during this entire thread.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Well that's good, and I wanted to let you know that I've worn a mask during this entire thread.
    Good call. Apparently Omicron is the most contagious variant so far.
    - Kim Kardashian

Good call. Apparently Omicron is the most contagious variant so far.
    You know, FB has a "masked" emoji. I'm pretty ashamed of RPF's that we're supposed to just reply to threads without letting people know we're masked.

You know, FB has a "masked" emoji. I'm pretty ashamed of RPF's that we're supposed to just reply to threads without letting people know we're masked.
    Good point, it's really quite irresponsible to use the old "misinformation" version of the emojis. The masked emojis encourage everyone to follow the science.
    - Kim Kardashian

I do think I'm gonna sell some stock and invest in some lawn chairs. It's important to diversify one's wealth
    - Kim Kardashian

Good.
    Now we don't have to worry about where to bury you.

I was thinking of putting you underneath the border wall.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Good.
    Now we don't have to worry about where to bury you.

I was thinking of putting you underneath the border wall.
    Buried on the border? I would much prefer to be buried in the geodesic center of America. To maximize how much freedom my soul carries with it
    - Kim Kardashian

Buried on the border? I would much prefer to be buried in the geodesic center of America. To maximize how much freedom my soul carries with it
    You want to be buried outside of Texas??????

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

A Texan buried in Kansas? I don't know if that's still allowed, now that Dodge City's Boot Hill is full up. Maybe @Brett85 can swing you a permit.
    "Stupidity got us into this mess. Why can't it get us out?"--Will Rogers

"All I know is what I read in the newspapers, and that's an alibi for my ignorance."--Will Rogers

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You want to be buried outside of Texas??????
    Only while Abbott is governor
    - Kim Kardashian

Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

😷 is this better?

🤠

RIP TheTexan.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    is this better?

Is that a mask or a pacifier?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Crap, I had February 14th in the death pool cause I wanted this Valentines Day to be special

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast