Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: It was nice knowing you

I just want you to know that you deserve death for not taking the vaccination. It really could have been prevented, ya know. But you just had to live your life how you wanted and took your chances.

See you in a couple days once you're better.
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You’ll be fine

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Some days I feel tired. Still battling long covid, it seems
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Have doctors given you a timeline yet of when you should perish?
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Have doctors given you a timeline yet of when you should perish?
    Could be any day now. The doctors say I test positive for covid, but I don't have any symptoms.

They say, that's the most dangerous kind.

The number of people who have died "with covid", with no symptoms, is... staggering...
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    I'm Not vaxxed.

If I were vaxxed, the common cold would be no cause for concern.

But because I'm not vaxxed, I've been told I may have only days to live. Even hours.
    Back last October, my doctor actually spent 45 minutes with me telling me how I was going to die if I didn't get the vaccine. Usually appointments last like 5 mins. He made the mistake of telling me he was there to answer any questions I might have about the vaccine. lol. I started with why the "approved" Pfizer vaccine was not going to be available in the U.S. for the foreseeable future and that its experimental vaccine status had been extended. He proclaimed with much vigor... THAT IS A LIE! And then asked me where I saw that. As meekly as I could, I said... "on the FDA website". haha. It then went downhill from there. Ending with me saying that since I'm sure he had had covid patients in this room, that he'd best let me go, so that I wouldn't get infected.

I wonder if he checked the FDA website after we talked. I doubt it.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Could be any day now. The doctors say I test positive for covid, but I don't have any symptoms.

They say, that's the most dangerous kind.

The number of people who have died "with covid", with no symptoms, is... staggering...
    I still have dibs on the toothbrush.

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Back last October, my doctor actually spent 45 minutes with me telling me how I was going to die if I didn't get the vaccine. Usually appointments last like 5 mins. He made the mistake of telling me he was there to answer any questions I might have about the vaccine. lol. I started with why the "approved" Pfizer vaccine was not going to be available in the U.S. for the foreseeable future and that its experimental vaccine status had been extended. He proclaimed with much vigor... THAT IS A LIE! And then asked me where I saw that. As meekly as I could, I said... "on the FDA website". haha. It then went downhill from there. Ending with me saying that since I'm sure he had had covid patients in this room, that he'd best let me go, so that I wouldn't get infected.

It is FDA approved now though, right? For ages > 16.

But unless the emergency use authorization has been revoked, I would assume everyone involved would continue prescribing under that FDA regime, vs the standard approval. Shrug.
    Last edited by TheTexan; 05-29-2022 at 08:13 PM.
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    I still have dibs on the toothbrush.
    I'll be replacing it anyway, in 3-4 years. You can have it then
    - Kim Kardashian

Lots of people coming down with COVID the past week. Strangely, it’s all the vaccinated people so far that are coming done with it, not that it proves anything.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    FORMER PFIZER VP SAYS ALL COVID “VACCINE” MANUFACTURERS NEED TO BE “IMMEDIATELY INDICTED FOR FRAUD”

Ethan Huff
    May 27th, 2022

More than 17,000 doctors and medical experts, including former Pfizer Vice President Dr. Michael Yeadon, are calling for every pharmaceutical company that makes Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) “vaccines” to be “immediately indicted for fraud.”

Thousands of people have died and many thousands more have become injured, in many cases permanently, from the injections, and Yeadon and his colleagues want to see justice served.

Speaking at the recent Global COVID Summit, Yeadon made the case for swift prosecution against the likes of Pfizer, BioNTech, Janssen (Johnson & Johnson), AstraZeneca, “and their enablers.” He also issued a corresponding press statement with the same claims.

For the last two years, Yeadon has been warning about the “lies” coming from Big Pharma and the government concerning Fauci Flu shots. In Principle #9 of a 10-part list of principles issued at the gathering, the following was said:

“We declare that Pfizer, Moderna, BioNTech, Janssen, AstraZeneca, and their enablers, withheld and willfully omitted safety and effectiveness information from patients and physicians, and should be immediately indicted for fraud.”

In his own words, Yeadon said the following about the death toll from the shots:

“We know that shortly after administration of these products thousands of people have died. And although correlation isn’t causation, reasonable criteria have been applied to examine the relationship between injections and the events, and it is absolutely clear–cut that these [shots] are the cause of death.”

COVID “VACCINES” ARE MEDICAL FRAUD
    Not only did the jabs turn out to be dangerous, but Yeadon provided evidence showing that all of the jab manufacturers knew full well that this was the case before they were all unleashed by Donald Trump under Operation Warp Speed.

“The design of these products was knowingly deficient in a number of ways,” Yeadon explained, pointing to the fact that they trigger the production of “toxic virus spike protein” throughout the body.

The world was promised that these toxic virus spike proteins would remain at the injection site, but the reality is that they “distribute throughout the body,” Yeadon warned.

“There was no built-in limit to the amounts of toxic spike proteins that can be made, or for how long it is made, and that’s the cause of the toxicity,” he further stated.

With more than 30 years of experience in the industry, Yeadon is no shlock when it comes to these issues. He pointed to reports from last November showing that the clinical trials run by the likes of Pfizer involved “questionable practices all around” that point to serious fraud.

“For example, several of the studies were clearly unblinded while they were ongoing, contrary to best practice,” he explained. “And also, in a number of cases, subjects were removed from the database prior to statistical analysis in a way that is suggestive of fraud.”

“We were given blanket assurances time and again by all of the companies about the benign safety profile of their products,” he added. “Even as products rolled out in the earliest weeks, they must have known this was not true. To add insult to injury, it appears that these products provide little or no protection from the virus they sought to protect us from.”

An expert in toxicology, Yeadon further delineated that these experimental gene-based covid injections were tested using methods that were unsafe and unsound. In most cases, proper safety standards were thrown out the window entirely in order to rush the products to market at warp speed.

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is also complicit as it knew about the problems associated with the injections but granted them emergency use authorization (EUA) regardless.
    https://www.shtfplan.com/headline-ne...cted-for-fraud
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by Okie RP fan View Post
    I just want you to know that you deserve death for not taking the vaccination. It really could have been prevented, ya know. But you just had to live your life how you wanted and took your chances.

See you in a couple days once you're better.
    People are so selfish. They don't understand that taking the vaccination is not about them but about protecting humanity! Take the damn shot whether you like it or not! Follow the science!

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    People are so selfish. They don't understand that taking the vaccination is not about them but about protecting humanity! Take the damn shot whether you like it or not! Follow the science!
    Thanks Dr Fraudci
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post

I have a feeling that doctor cried himself to sleep after he had this conversation.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Lots of people coming down with COVID the past week. Strangely, it’s all the vaccinated people so far that are coming done with it, not that it proves anything.
    Think we all got it again here. Didn't test for it, no point in that. Everyone seems to be getting better with normal OTC meds.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Think we all got it again here. Didn't test for it, no point in that. Everyone seems to be getting better with normal OTC meds.
    My heart goes out to you and your family during this difficult time. I hope the coughs & sneezes don't become too difficult to bear.
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Vaxxed?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

I have a mild cough again.

I probably only have a few days to live.
    - Kim Kardashian

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Must be that Long Covid. I'm glad we all got the opportunity to spend some time with you before the end. Let us know if you need help clearing your browser.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Must be that Long Covid. I'm glad we all got the opportunity to spend some time with you before the end.
    My guess is there was probably someone not vaxxed at the airport who gave me covid

Let us know if you need help clearing your browser.
    Ya that'd be embarrassing. My plan is to put my computer into multiple fires and then sledgehammer. Probably should do it now while I still have strength
    - Kim Kardashian

I'm still waiting for that toothbrush.

I will petition the 'gubmint to fly the flag at full mast in your honor.

It seems the flags are permanently at half-staff for one whiney reason or another.

I know that besides being buried wrapped in Old Glory, you would want to see it fully erect, so to speak.

Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    I will petition the 'gubmint to fly the flag at full mast in your honor.

It seems the flags are permanently at half-staff for one whiney reason or another.

I know that besides being buried wrapped in Old Glory, you would want to see it fully erect, so to speak.
    Thank you.

My dying wish would be to shut down several highways for the funeral procession, but alas, I do not have a law enforcement background (TSA apparently doesn't count???)
    - Kim Kardashian

Would you prefer a small headstone or a large headstone?

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Would you prefer a small headstone or a large headstone?
    Will need a fairly large headstone, for all of my I Voted stickers to fit on it
    - Kim Kardashian

Will need a fairly large headstone, for all of my I Voted stickers to fit on it
    Epitaph on the stone: "Here lies a really hard voter"

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It is FDA approved now though, right? For ages > 16.

But unless the emergency use authorization has been revoked, I would assume everyone involved would continue prescribing under that FDA regime, vs the standard approval. Shrug.
    It was FDA approved THEN. It just wasn't being released in the U.S. The experimental version was going to keep on being used; they extended the EUA. My guess then, and I think it is true, is that they were waiting until it got put on the child vaccination schedule. Because that would make them covered from any liability; just like is the case with experimental vaccines.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    Epitaph on the stone: "Here lies a really hard voter"
    More like "Here lies the most patriotic voter. He voted so hard that he was sore the next morining."

Calvin Coolidge

Unfortunately, my cough has progressed from mild to moderate.

I know a lot of you are following this thread closely so I'll keep you updated.

Thank all of you for the well wishes.
    - Kim Kardashian

Have you created a will yet in the event that you perish so that you family inherits all of your assets and possessions?

Calvin Coolidge

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast