Thread: CA - Mass shooting at house party leaves 4 dead, 1 injured, no arrests yet

Exclamation CA - Mass shooting at house party leaves 4 dead, 1 injured, no arrests yet

Inglewood house party shooting, four victims identified

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...cid=uxbndlbing

Hey SoCal - Yesterday 11:52 AM

The coroner's office Monday confirmed the names of all four people killed in a shooting at a weekend house party in Inglewood that also left one person wounded.

Breahna Stines was celebrating her 20th birthday at the party along with her sister Marneysha Hamilton, 25, and Teron Whittiker Jr., 21. They died at the scene and Jayden Griffin, 21, died at a hospital.

Firefighters and paramedics were sent to the 1300 block of Park Avenue at 1:43 a.m. Sunday, according to a Los Angeles County Fire Department dispatcher. None of the victims lived there. It was a short-term unregulated rental, according to Inglewood Mayor James Butts.

The surviving victim was gang-affiliated, Butts said. He was last reported in critical condition but was expected to survive.

Butts said there were multiple shooters, at least one of whom used an assault weapon. The other weapon involved was a handgun, Butts said

(Impossible. Assault weapons were banned in CA. - AF)

"These are sociopathic killers that have to be sequestered from society," the mayor said at a Sunday morning news conference.

No suspect descriptions were immediately available.
    "Truly, whoever can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Those gun control laws sure are working wonders over there.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

The most important thing is was any of the weapons used registered and why wasn't the meeting place regulated?

Breahna, Marneysha and Teron
    Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    The most important thing is was any of the weapons used registered and why wasn't the meeting place regulated?
    Racist!
    Last edited by acptulsa; 01-25-2022 at 01:27 PM.
    "Stupidity got us into this mess. Why can't it get us out?"--Will Rogers

"All I know is what I read in the newspapers, and that's an alibi for my ignorance."--Will Rogers

"These are sociopathic killers that have to be sequestered from society," the mayor said at a Sunday morning news conference.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Racist!
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.