Thread: DC today

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

https://twitter.com/USAB4L/status/1485372463546396673
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post

https://twitter.com/USAB4L/status/1485372463546396673

I'm just going to say something:

Whenever they start bringing up the Jews, Holocaust, Hitler, etc. that's when you know they've got nothing left. It happens so often and in so many of these debates/arguments/responses, etc.

That's their last straw to pull out because it always has been. Because we've created a society that isn't allowed to criticize Jews, etc. So these types of people, usually leftists or neocons, etc. will throw the Jews stuff out in some lame and ridiculous attempt to smear and slander, then walk away.

They've got nothing left, folks. Hammer these $#@!s into the ground. We should not let up. They've tortured us for 2 years now (more if we really want to go down that road).
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

lol , retards . "Covid mandates should not be allowed " . " But the jews "
    Do something Danke

Beautiful to see.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by Okie RP fan View Post
    I'm just going to say something:

Whenever they start bringing up the Jews, Holocaust, Hitler, etc. that's when you know they've got nothing left. It happens so often and in so many of these debates/arguments/responses, etc.

That's their last straw to pull out because it always has been. Because we've created a society that isn't allowed to criticize Jews, etc. So these types of people, usually leftists or neocons, etc. will throw the Jews stuff out in some lame and ridiculous attempt to smear and slander, then walk away.

They've got nothing left, folks. Hammer these $#@!s into the ground. We should not let up. They've tortured us for 2 years now (more if we really want to go down that road).
    ''There were four million people in the American Colonies and we had Jefferson and Franklin. Now we have over 300 million and the two top guys are Trump and Biden. What can you draw from this? Darwin was wrong.'' ~ Mort Sahl

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It's definitely a good sight to see.
    ''There were four million people in the American Colonies and we had Jefferson and Franklin. Now we have over 300 million and the two top guys are Trump and Biden. What can you draw from this? Darwin was wrong.'' ~ Mort Sahl

And nary a sign of the 35,000+ peaceful protest on MSM.

Go figure.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    And nary a sign of the 35,000+ peaceful protest on MSM.

Go figure.
    "OMG, where did you get this crackpot information?! Why don't you use an official mainstream source?"

Did you happen to see the 10s of thousands of people that protested in D.C. against the mandates, some of those people being doctors?

"No, WTF are you talking about?"

That's why I don't use any "mainstream" sources.
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    lol , retards . "Covid mandates should not be allowed " . " But the jews "
    Like a Chinaman gives a rat’s dick about the Jews….please. 🙄

Quote Originally Posted by Jenard Butler View Post
    Like a Chinaman gives a rat’s dick about the Jews….please. ��
    Should I ask WTF you're talking about?

No. I definitely don't want to know. Please don't explain yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Now if only we could actually get that many people to show up to DC with guns.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Should I ask WTF you're talking about?

No. I definitely don't want to know. Please don't explain yourself.
    He is probably talking about the second post in the thread which refers to Dr. Richard Pan, who wants to force all vaccines on all school age children.

The Chinese part would probably refer the the fact that his parents immigrated from Taiwan. The Jewish part would refer to the fact that Dr. Pan seems to be obsessed with shallowly pandering to the Jewish community with constant references to those opposed to mandates as anti-Semites, and constantly referring to the holocaust as some kind of cover for his totalitarian ideas. "I am right because...Holocaust!"

Check out his Twitter feed and retweets for evidence:

https://twitter.com/DrPanMD
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.