Page 1 of 109 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Ottawa Trucker Convoy: Anti-COVID-Mandate Mass Protest

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

God bless those truckers.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

I am mostly an old thrash metal head, but I love old school country, particularly the outlaw bunch. I couldn't help but think of this song.

This was the spirit of America once. I hope that this new convoy is a sign that we are siezing it back..

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    I am mostly an old thrash metal head, but I love old school country, particularly the outlaw bunch. I couldn't help but think of this song.

This was the spirit of America once. I hope that this new convoy is a sign that we are siezing it back..

CULTURAL APPROPRIATION!!

Oh, wait. That predates rap by over twenty years...
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post

Big fan of the outlaw truckers!

"...Well, we laid a strip for the Jersey shore
    And prepared to cross the line
    I could see the bridge was lined with bears
    But I didn't have a dog-goned dime

I says, "Pig Pen, this here's the Rubber Duck
    We just ain't a-gonna pay no toll"
    So we crashed the gate doing ninety-eight
    I says 'Let them truckers roll, 10-4'..."
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

As of last night it was some 40 miles long.

Canada? Really? Austria, home of the blindly obedient?

Seriously now, what is going on? Is this some glimmer of self-respect and basic sense? Dare I believe?
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    God bless those truckers.

You said it. I guess conditions were stretching their sphincters past tolerance.

About time somebody got up and acted... without burning down a city, that is. Speaking of which, where's antifa in all this? One would think they'd be all over this. BLM, not so much, 'cuz RAYcis and all that.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Wen will the American truckers do something similar?

That's pretty amazing. I was wondering if it started in western Canada, and sure enough I see British Columbia. I've also heard there is some tension between the more supposedly conservative western provinces and places like Ottawa, Montreal, and Toronto. I've only been to Toronto and mid-sized town in British Columbia and maybe it's the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackson View Post
    That's pretty amazing. I was wondering if it started in western Canada, and sure enough I see British Columbia. I've also heard there is some tension between the more supposedly conservative western provinces and places like Ottawa, Montreal, and Toronto. I've only been to Toronto and mid-sized town in British Columbia and maybe it's the case.
    It takes some digging to find it out, but Alberta is on the brink of secession.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    It takes some digging to find it out, but Alberta is on the brink of secession.

Thanks. I know a family in Calgary that I haven't talked with in awhile. Maybe touch base with them.

Update Canada Truckers #FreedomConvoy2022 Has Turned into a True Uprising Against Vax Mandates

MEDIA BLACKOUT, or else Media trying to say protesting "bad road conditions."

Search #FreedomConvoy2022 for news

THE FACTS

Demand, they will not go home until:

– Either Trudeau steps down OR

– All experimental mRNA injection mandates (“vaccines”) are lifted, for all of Canada and for all Canadians, and Canadians are free again.

– The trucking convoy is NOT anti vaccination. It is anti government mandates. Many of us are vaccinated. We simply believe that every Canadian should be free to choose and face no discrimination or restrictions on their freedom due to their choice.

– Truckers will NOT block emergency vehicles at any point, ever, and will even assist any person in need at any point in the convoy or protest. Safety plans are in place. Drivers have been briefed and signed documents at their respective checkpoints.

MORE INFO: FIGHT FOR FREEDOM IN CANADA BEGINS, MASSIVE TRUCKER PROTEST AGAINST MANDATES! TRUDEAU MUST GO!

GERMAN PATHOLOGY CONFERENCE CALLS FOR HALT ON COVID VACCINES, SAY AUTOPSIES SHOW HORRIFIC ORGAN DAMAGE, “LEAD TO ILLNESS AND DEATH”

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

In Canada in January.

Good.
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

For a long list of youtube on the ground reports and videos go HERE. They are simply the hits from the words Freedom Convoy 2022 in the youtube search box.

After that do the same for videos at bitchute.com and rumble.com.

https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...20&sp=CAM%253D

Now a convoy is headed up from South Carolina to join them in Ottawa.

So if you hear of trucker terrorists being mowed down by the FBI as they attacked D.C. you'll know they took the wrong route north.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 01-26-2022 at 09:04 AM.

Favorite sign on a truck;

Don't bite the hand that feeds you

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Now a convoy is headed up from South Carolina to join them in Ottawa.

So if you hear of trucker terrorists being mowed down by the FBI as they attacked D.C. you'll know they took the wrong route north.
    Maybe the Canuks can come show us how to put an end to government overreach.

'Freedom' truckers may form world's longest convoy
    https://torontosun.com/news/local-ne...longest-convoy
    Joe Warmington (26 January 2022)

According to Guinness World Records, the longest truck convoy ever recorded was 7.5 km long, in Egypt in 2020.

The Freedom Convoy heading from British Columbia to Ottawa is said to be considerably longer.

“It’s 70 km long,” said Benjamin Dichter, spokesman for the Freedom Convoy 2022. “I have seen footage from an airplane. It’s impressive.”

By Wednesday, truckers hope to have taken their protest through to Manitoba and will make it to southern Ontario on Friday.

Plans call for the convoy to arrive in Ottawa on Saturday for a protest.

If it gets there on time — and if the convoy holds together as it has in British Columbia, Alberta and Saskatchewan — it could be 10 times larger than the world record.

“The largest parade of trucks consisted of 480 trucks and is achieved by Tahya Misr Fund (Egypt), in Cairo, Egypt, on 20 November 2020,” Guinness says on its website. “With a length of 7.5 km, Tahya Misr Fund was able to organize a parade of 480 trucks, amid the harsh weather and heavy rain, breaking the Guinness World Records title for the largest parade of trucks, which was achieved 16 years ago in the Netherlands with a parade size of 416 trucks.”

There are estimates the Canadian convoy could comprise 50,000 trucks from the West, East, and even from the United States. It’s difficult to speculate what will transpire in the days ahead.

It looks like Ottawa could be swamped with long-haul trucks on Jan. 29. But with winter weather and potential issues, including possible roadblocks or traffic snarls, time will tell.

Whatever happens, it won’t be for lack of support.

Thousands of Canadians have lined the route, cheered from overpasses and offered to feed drivers in their homes and restaurants.

It’s a grassroots demonstration that has become far bigger than anything organizers had envisioned.

With that comes problems. Media reports said a GoFundMe campaign for the convoy, which had surpassed $5 million by Wednesday morning, had been frozen by GoFundMe.

“Fake news,” said Dichter, whose name — along with Tamara Lich — is listed as an organizer. “It’s not true.”

GoFundMe spokesman Rachel Hollis told the Toronto Sun “we are continuing to work directly with the organizer to gather information about how funds are being distributed. This is part of our standard process to ensure the protection of all donors” and “once a withdrawal plan is provided by the organizer, our team is on standby to safely and quickly deliver the funds.”

Organizers have said the raised money, far more than they ever anticipated, is to help truckers with fuel, lodging and food costs.

“But this has never been about that money,” said Dichter, who added with or without it, the convoy will roll forward.

Dichter said he and Lich are the only two speaking on behalf of the Freedom Convoy. So when social media posts talk of insurrection or violence, he added, it will be clear such agitators or saboteurs are not involved in organizing their “peaceful” and “law-abiding” demonstration.

The protest, Dichter said, is about lifting vaccine mandates for truckers at the Canada-U.S. border and other issues relating to the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms, including forcing drivers to wear masks in trucks.

For the public, the convoy has become a beacon of hope that overreaching COVID-19 lockdowns, restrictions and mandates will soon come to an end.

However, the Liberal government is standing firm.

“The government of Canada and the Canadian Trucking Alliance both agree that vaccination, used in combination with preventative public health measures, is the most effective tool to reduce the risk of COVID-19 for Canadians, and to protect public health,” said a joint statement from federal cabinet ministers Omar Alghabra, Seamus O’Regan and Carla Qualtrough, and Canadian Trucking Alliance president Stephen Laskowski.

This is shaping up to be a potential game of chicken, and the world convoy record may fall, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    'Freedom' truckers may form world's longest convoy
    https://torontosun.com/news/local-ne...longest-convoy
    Joe Warmington (26 January 2022)

According to Guinness World Records, the longest truck convoy ever recorded was 7.5 km long, in Egypt in 2020.

The Freedom Convoy heading from British Columbia to Ottawa is said to be considerably longer.

“It’s 70 km long,” said Benjamin Dichter, spokesman for the Freedom Convoy 2022. “I have seen footage from an airplane. It’s impressive.”

By Wednesday, truckers hope to have taken their protest through to Manitoba and will make it to southern Ontario on Friday.

Plans call for the convoy to arrive in Ottawa on Saturday for a protest.

If it gets there on time — and if the convoy holds together as it has in British Columbia, Alberta and Saskatchewan — it could be 10 times larger than the world record.

“The largest parade of trucks consisted of 480 trucks and is achieved by Tahya Misr Fund (Egypt), in Cairo, Egypt, on 20 November 2020,” Guinness says on its website. “With a length of 7.5 km, Tahya Misr Fund was able to organize a parade of 480 trucks, amid the harsh weather and heavy rain, breaking the Guinness World Records title for the largest parade of trucks, which was achieved 16 years ago in the Netherlands with a parade size of 416 trucks.”

There are estimates the Canadian convoy could comprise 50,000 trucks from the West, East, and even from the United States. It’s difficult to speculate what will transpire in the days ahead.

It looks like Ottawa could be swamped with long-haul trucks on Jan. 29. But with winter weather and potential issues, including possible roadblocks or traffic snarls, time will tell.

Whatever happens, it won’t be for lack of support.

Thousands of Canadians have lined the route, cheered from overpasses and offered to feed drivers in their homes and restaurants.

It’s a grassroots demonstration that has become far bigger than anything organizers had envisioned.

With that comes problems. Media reports said a GoFundMe campaign for the convoy, which had surpassed $5 million by Wednesday morning, had been frozen by GoFundMe.

“Fake news,” said Dichter, whose name — along with Tamara Lich — is listed as an organizer. “It’s not true.”

GoFundMe spokesman Rachel Hollis told the Toronto Sun “we are continuing to work directly with the organizer to gather information about how funds are being distributed. This is part of our standard process to ensure the protection of all donors” and “once a withdrawal plan is provided by the organizer, our team is on standby to safely and quickly deliver the funds.”

Organizers have said the raised money, far more than they ever anticipated, is to help truckers with fuel, lodging and food costs.

“But this has never been about that money,” said Dichter, who added with or without it, the convoy will roll forward.

Dichter said he and Lich are the only two speaking on behalf of the Freedom Convoy. So when social media posts talk of insurrection or violence, he added, it will be clear such agitators or saboteurs are not involved in organizing their “peaceful” and “law-abiding” demonstration.

The protest, Dichter said, is about lifting vaccine mandates for truckers at the Canada-U.S. border and other issues relating to the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms, including forcing drivers to wear masks in trucks.

For the public, the convoy has become a beacon of hope that overreaching COVID-19 lockdowns, restrictions and mandates will soon come to an end.

However, the Liberal government is standing firm.

“The government of Canada and the Canadian Trucking Alliance both agree that vaccination, used in combination with preventative public health measures, is the most effective tool to reduce the risk of COVID-19 for Canadians, and to protect public health,” said a joint statement from federal cabinet ministers Omar Alghabra, Seamus O’Regan and Carla Qualtrough, and Canadian Trucking Alliance president Stephen Laskowski.

This is shaping up to be a potential game of chicken, and the world convoy record may fall, too.
    Watching Stinchfield on Newsmax now... latest on the GoFundMe is that it is now near $6M, and still frozen. RCMP troopers are closing exits at truck-stops along the way with the apparent purpose of running the caravan dry.

INSANE
    Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

#FreedomConvoy2022: Canadian mainstream media and politicians are lying about it - viva frei vlawg
    This is what you need to know about the Freedom Convoy currently on its way from British Columbia to Ottawa. The media is lying to Canadians.
    https://rumble.com/vtdglm-freedomcon...ing-about.html

There is something oddly Max Headroom-like about Justin Tweddledeau...

Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

That's right boy Trudeau. Peoples' right to be sent to a covid concentration camp.

Manitoba, Canada COVID isolation camp, with barbed wire fence (source: “A Look At A Secret Canadian COVID Camp)

Page 1 of 109 1231151101 ... LastLast