Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: M & M's

M & M's

https://nypost.com/2022/01/20/mms-g-...odays-society/

I can't eat M & M's now thinking that im putting lesbians in my mouth. I blame the green one, the chocolate one will melt in her mouth not on her hands.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    I can't eat M & M's now thinking that im putting lesbians in my mouth.
    And yet, that's the only reason why I'm eating them.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

I just discard the brown ones
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

I can see it now, handing someone a green and brown M & M to signal you LGBT.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Candy-Coated Consciences?

I think you're on to something. Each color of an actual M&M will be understood to represent the "identity" of their corresponding cartoon M&M. Thus, different colors will be memed into the social conscience, maybe even to the point of discrimination. I can hear certain people saying things like, "Only hateful, cisgendered males like the red M&Ms. Stupid Trumpers..."
    "Then David said to the Philistine, 'You come to me with a sword, a spear, and a javelin, but I come to you in the name of Yahweh of hosts, the God of the battle lines of Israel, Whom you have reproached.'" - 1 Samuel 17:45

"May future generations look back on our work and say that these were men and women who, in moment of great crisis, stood up to their politicians, the opinion-makers, and the Establishment, and saved their country." - Dr. Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Theocrat View Post
    I think you're on to something. Each color of an actual M&M will be understood to represent the "identity" of their corresponding cartoon M&M. Thus, different colors will be memed into the social conscience, maybe even to the point of discrimination. I can hear certain people saying things like, "Only hateful, cisgendered males like the red M&Ms. Stupid Trumpers..."
    Mars Inc will need to step up their manufacturing processes, to ensure that every bag of M&M's contains an equal number of each color.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

"M&Ms" Are Bigots Towards the Alphabet

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Mars Inc will need to step up their manufacturing processes, to ensure that every bag of M&M's contains an equal number of each color.
    Actually, Mars, Inc. will also need to include other letters on the candy, besides "M," if they're truly in favor of "diversity, equality, and inclusivity."
    "Then David said to the Philistine, 'You come to me with a sword, a spear, and a javelin, but I come to you in the name of Yahweh of hosts, the God of the battle lines of Israel, Whom you have reproached.'" - 1 Samuel 17:45

"May future generations look back on our work and say that these were men and women who, in moment of great crisis, stood up to their politicians, the opinion-makers, and the Establishment, and saved their country." - Dr. Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Theocrat View Post
    Actually, Mars, Inc. will also need to include other letters on the candy, besides "M," if they're truly in favor of "diversity, equality, and inclusivity."

They should alternate the labels of their packages between M&Ms, F&Fs, and M&Fs.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

All Letters Matter

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    They should alternate the labels of their packages between M&Ms, F&Fs, and M&Fs.
    You White supremacist! Don't you know there's more than just "M"s and "F"s in the world?! If anything, the packages should read "A&B&C&D&E&F&G&H&I&J&K&L&M&N&O&P&Q&R&S&T&U&V&W&X&Y &Zs"!

What color were the M&Ms on Hunter Biden's penis?
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

How is changing "sexy" green m and m into a dumpy lesbian "inclusive"?
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm View Post
    What color were the M&Ms on Hunter Biden's penis?
    They must have been camouflaged 'cuz I never noticed.

Didn't know they made scab and pus colored m and ms.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

If they really wanted M&Ms to be more inclusive they'd make one M&M gay, one M&M bisexual, and one M&M transgender.

The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Yeah, where's the light pink one?

M&Ms Introduces New Trans Character Who Identifies As A Skittle
    Truth forever on the scaffold, Wrong forever on the throne,--
    Yet that scaffold sways the future, and, behind the dim unknown,
    Standeth God within the shadow, keeping watch above his own.
    ‫‬‫‬

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by axiomata View Post
    Please tell me this is a satire headline that came from The Babylon Bee.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 01-22-2022 at 10:01 AM.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by axiomata View Post
    Beautiful, I have contacted M & M's with a copy of the image and the following comment.

I am elated to learn that M & M's is adopting inclusivity into their branding. Please, you should add that one of the M & M's identifies as a Skittles.

Beautiful, I have contacted M & M's with a copy of the image and the following comment.

I am elated to learn that M & M's is adopting inclusivity into their branding. Please, you should add that one of the M & M's identifies as a Skittles.
    That's bass ackwards.

See he should BE a Skittle that identifies as an M and M.

That way, when you think you're munching on chocolate M and Ms, you randomly get a sour, fruity Skittle in your mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    That way, when you think you're munching on chocolate M and Ms, you randomly get a sour, fruity Skittle in your mouth.
    But you would be prohibited from noticing the difference
    - Kim Kardashian

That's bass ackwards.

It is hard to keep it straight.

That's bass ackwards.

Excuse me! Did you just use a pronoun???

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    LOL I remember the "green aphrodisiac" days.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It's almost as if they make money when people click on things.
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    It's almost as if they make money when people click on things.
    Not if you use an ad blocker.

(And certainly not enough to pay off all the debt incurred just to acquire a college degree in order to be qualified to write stories about M&Ms as a "professional journalist", either, apparently.)
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 01-23-2022 at 04:14 PM.

Not if you use an ad blocker.

(And certainly not enough to pay off all the debt incurred just to acquire a college degree in order to be qualified to write stories about M&Ms as a "professional journalist", either, apparently.)
    Given the rate at which legitimate journalism, in all its forms, is dying, you might need to consider that what you're seeing is actually the best way to use that college degree, not the worst.
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

M&M's name is not very inclusive. What about the other 25 letters?

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Given the rate at which legitimate journalism, in all its forms, is dying, you might need to consider that what you're seeing is actually the best way to use that college degree, not the worst.
    Best as opposed to what? Not in the first place ending up buried under a mountain of debt to be fobbed off on taxpayers just so one can become a hack stenographer or peddler of inane nostrums (such as the "inclusivity" of bits of candy-coated chocolate) - and instead pursuing a course that allows one to achieve or retain at least some measure of self-respect?
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 01-23-2022 at 05:24 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast