Thread: RIP Meat Loaf

Exclamation RIP Meat Loaf

Iconic Bat Out of Hell singer Meat Loaf dies, aged 74
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...f-dies-74.html
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Although I always thought Jim Steinman was the true hero, I must have played my Bat Out of Hell cassette thousands of times through the 70's and 80's.

RIP, Meat.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Summer of '78 you couldn't go anywhere without hearing the Loaf on the radio.

Wonder if he just got jabbed recently?

RIP brother...thanks for the music.

♪♪♪ So now I'm prayin' for the end of time, it's all that I can do, do, do! ♪♪♪
    ♪♪♪ Praying for the end of time, so I can end my time with you! ♪♪♪

Last edited by Anti Federalist; 01-21-2022 at 06:35 AM.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Wonder if he just got jabbed recently?
    This may go the other way...

According to TMZ:
    The singer's manager, Michael Greene, confirmed Meat Loaf died Thursday night. Sources with knowledge tell TMZ ... he was supposed to attend a business dinner earlier this week for a show he's working on -- "I'd Do Anything for Love" -- but the dinner was canceled because he became seriously ill with COVID. Sources tell us that condition quickly became critical.

Our sources say Meat Loaf has been outspoken about COVID, railing with folks in Australia recently about vaccine mandates. We do not know if he was vaccinated.
    In any case, he was an overweight 74-year old male with asthma and several comorbidities who had previously collapsed on stage several times. His vocal power and range were magnificent, but he has been living on borrowed time for decades. Whether a virus, a shot, or a feather finally took him out is probably immaterial.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

He was recently on Mike Huckabee's youtube show. RIP thanks for the tunes

For those interested here is the video on him with Mike Huckabee

HIS NAME WAS ROBERT PULSEN

rip
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    All the poor guy ever wanted to do was be fat, sing well, and live to the age of 80.

Two out of three ain't bad.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

As a metal head, I got excited about an album called Bat Out Of Hell and the cool album cover. Initially, I was disappointed that it was classic rock. I liked classic rock, but I was expecting bone jarring music. It slowly grew on me over time. RIP to a musician who pushed the boundaries.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    This may go the other way...

According to TMZ:

In any case, he was an overweight 74-year old male with asthma and several comorbidities who had previously collapsed on stage several times. His vocal power and range were magnificent, but he has been living on borrowed time for decades. Whether a virus, a shot, or a feather finally took him out is probably immaterial.
    We would never hear about it if a celebrity died a day or a week or a month after a vax. We would not hear about it if they were vaxxed, and died of Covid. But we will hear about it if he was unvaxxed and died of Covid.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

https://twitter.com/JoyAnnReid/statu...31915734585344
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Meat Loaf was reportedly anti-vaccine mandate before dying from COVID
    By Natalie O'Neill

The late rocker Meat Loaf was outspokenly anti-vaccine mandate and anti-mask before his COVID-related death — once telling a reporter, “If I die, I die, but I’m not going to be controlled,” according to reports Friday.

The 74-year-old “Bat Out of Hell” singer — who was reportedly critically ill with COVID-19 before he passed away Thursday — was opposed to pandemic restrictions, slamming lockdowns and mask mandates during an interview last summer.

The Grammy Award-winning musician, whose real name was Marvin Lee Aday, also railed against vaccine mandates in Australia, sources told TMZ.
    More: https://nypost.com/2022/01/21/meat-l...from-covid-19/

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    We would never hear about it if a celebrity died a day or a week or a month after a vax. We would not hear about it if they were vaxxed, and died of Covid. But we will hear about it if he was unvaxxed and died of Covid.
    Nailed it.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

But yeah, let the Covid nuts use his death for their sick cause.

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I heard he did get the first two jabs, but declined the booster. But don't be sad, two outta three ain't bad.
    That guy would do anything for love, but he won't get vaxxed.

(sorry, Meat. But I know you'd enjoy those.)

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Although I always thought Jim Steinman was the true hero, I must have played my Bat Out of Hell cassette thousands of times through the 70's and 80's.

RIP, Meat.
    Steinman was the creative genius, but he needed a front man singer, and Meat was perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    As a metal head, I got excited about an album called Bat Out Of Hell and the cool album cover. Initially, I was disappointed that it was classic rock. I liked classic rock, but I was expecting bone jarring music. It slowly grew on me over time. RIP to a musician who pushed the boundaries.
    I fully enjoy the role of of operatic vocals, piano and keyboards in music. But with an album cover like that, they needed some hardcore guitar. That was the shortcoming. They were at the peak of theatrical rock, but they needed guitar to take them to a higher level. It was like Queen without Brian May.
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 01-22-2022 at 11:58 AM.

So Meat Loaf was suffering from severe pre existing conditions, and there is no evidence as to if he even had Covid,

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    So Meat Loaf was suffering from severe pre existing conditions, and there is no evidence as to if he even had Covid,
    TMZ reported he had covid, but it is not yet confirmed.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Confirmed: Weber $#@!ed up

Weber grill maker apologizes for poorly timed meatloaf recipe

Weber picked the wrong day to suggest grilling meatloaf.

The outdoor grill maker apologized on Friday for sending a recipe-of-the-week email earlier that day featuring instructions on how to prepare "BBQ Meat Loaf."

The email coincided with news of the death of Marvin Lee Aday, best known as rock superstar Meat Loaf.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/weber-g...-singer-death/

In other news, Howard Stern is trying to get Meat Loaf's family to promote the vaccine..

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Didn't even know, Ted should have did a whole album with Meat.

Last edited by Mach; 01-31-2022 at 08:03 PM.
    FJB