Thread: Is Biden Admin Provoking Russian Attack On Ukraine For Political Gain?

Is Biden Admin Provoking Russian Attack On Ukraine For Political Gain?

Is Biden Admin Provoking Russian Attack On Ukraine For Political Gain?

There's nothing like a nice little war to rescue sagging popularity ratings and Biden's approval is deep underwater. So is the plan to urge Ukraine to provoke Russia to attack? Republicans will cheer and Democrats will cheer. Only the dead will fail to cheer. Also today: Czech drops vax mandate, Starbucks drops vax mandate, Carhartt...insists on Vax mandate!
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This a serious question?

Hunter "I'm a filthy crack ho'" Biden gets into sticky business with Ukraine. He is exposed, but media et al ignore the issue, shrieking "It's TRUMP'S fault!!!" This may hold, or it may not. With midterms coming, who can say what might happen in the wake of Democrats being routed?

So the threat of broad and deep discredit remains, however remotely.

On top of it, a few Ukrainian elements pretty well tossed Biden under the bus... but no possible conflict of interest there at all for Biden, right? Conspiracy theory and all that.

So what might Brandon want? The destruction of Ukraine in order to save his drug addict felon of a son, as well as his "image" - $#@!ty as it may be, it could get worse.

So either conspire directly with Putin, or indirectly by doing everything possible to make an attack inevitable. Putin destroys Ukraine and all "evidence" is conveniently swept away in the chaos of war.

One possible fly in that ointment: the evidence isn't destroyed, but secured by Putin, so be used as leverage against Biden for the coming two to six years. A lot can happen even in two short years.

I'm surprised nobody else appears to be considering this angle.

With some luck... OK, a LOT of luck, none of this comes to pass, Biden is charged, convicted, and hung by his neck, televised to the world.

Hey, a guy can dream, can't he?
    Through lives and lives shalt thou pay, O' king.

Freedom will be stolen from you in a heartbeat if you do not behave as a wild and ravening beast pursuant to its protection.

"Government" is naught but a mental construct, a script to which people meekly accept and play out their assigned roles by those with no authority to dictate such.

freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

We get what we tolerate and we deserve what we get precisely because we tolerate it.