Thread: Neither the healthy nor the dead pay rent on their bodies to big medicine

Neither the healthy nor the dead pay rent on their bodies to big medicine

From AC's blog:

Long rant follows – The funny thing about this to me is how I was always making excuses for the conspiracy, even when I was looking right at it. Way back in college, everybody learned about bacteriophages. These were very basic viruses which infected bacterial cells, but not humans. IIRC, in the fifties, the US was very interested in them for obvious reasons. If you had a bacterial illness, you dropped a few phage particles on the infection, they infected the bacteria, and rapidly went where they were, and killed them off. Even if it didn’t kill the infection entirely, it could weaken it’s reproductive rate to the point other bacteria could take over its niche and crowd it out through competitive exclusion, or an immune system overwhelmed by a flood of quickly reproducing cells could catch up once the reproductive rate dropped, and purge the rest of it successfully. Around the fifties/sixties, it was said the US and Russia were both doing the same research, but then we split, with the US heading exclusively to antibiotics, while Russia kept up its phage research. To this day, over the counter in Russia you can purchase a dizzying array of different phage preps, all custom tailored to one harmful bacterial species or another, often mixed. When I learned all about this, Russia was still some backward quasi-dictatorship, and the US was this loyal bastion of freedom, and I assumed the reasons for abandoning phage research must have been reasons that I would have made the same decision. But no, it was all profit. Phages are like a disease for a disease. If you have a problematic Staphylococcal, or streptococcal in the population, and somebody goes to a doctor and gets a phage, they are infecting their disease. That infection of the disease can spread, and infect other people’s diseases. In a hospital, the phage can end up on surfaces where you would pick up the disease, which means as you pick up the disease you pick up the cure, and never even know you had the disease. And the phages will adapt as the bacteria adapts, producing a self-upgrading cure. And, since many people probably have these bad bacteria in their GI tracts in small quantities, and experience a minor degradation of health from that minor population, a disease of those bacteria that spread person to person could improve overall health and vitality of much of the entire population. But Big-Pharma wouldn’t get paid that way. They chose antibiotics. If they give you antibiotics, it may kill the bacteria in you, but it will never spread to another person’s infection. And if you get rid of the bacteria, and go home, your pillow may have bacterial cells on it which will re-infect you when your mouth touches it as you sleep. Your pets, your toothbrush, your water bottle, can all serve as vectors to reinfect you with the bacteria again, once you are off the antibiotics, and then maybe the infection can pick up where it left off. And over time, the bacteria can adapt to the static antibiotic (vs an evolving phage), necessitating a newer, more expensive antibiotic be researched and produced. We only chose antibiotics because they are a cash cow that never stops giving milk. I am just struck by how, one, because I didn’t know it existed, I was always making excuses for why Cabal did things I knew deep down were not the right decision, and two, the Evil Empire that was Russia, was making decisions regardless of profit, which were actually the best decision for their population, if not the most self-enriching. It is almost like we were getting lied to about Russia. The sad thing is, what phages we would have, if for the last half century our scientists had been diligently adapting them to the various bacterial diseases we face.
    More at: https://www.anonymousconservative.co...fs-01-20-2022/
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Thank you for posting the above. I have been researching these issues for years and know what a disgrace and a disservice the US medical industry truly is. There is no money in cures and this industry doesn't give a damn about you, me or anyone else for that matter. The bottom line is money and power, and we are witnessing it now.

Clean food and proper nutrients can correct a lot of dis-ease. There is a reason for the "Health Laws" that God laid out for man (Leviticus 11 KJV).
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

The healthy and dead are still contagious and must be vaccinated.

Omicron anagram is Moronic--just sayin'
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner