Free to learn.
    Free to question.
    Free to speak.
    Free to pray.
    Free to say no.

The Mandates Are Not American.

Stop the mass firings.
    Stop segregating by vaccination status.
    Stop calling Americans “unpatriotic” for making a personal medical choice.

We're Coming Home.

Americans of every class and color.
    Democrats and Republicans.
    Vaccinated and unvaccinated.
    United we stand. In peace we march.

The Plan

Please arrive at the Washington Monument by 10:30am. We start marching together to the Lincoln Memorial (approximately 1 mile) at 11:30am. At 12:30pm a wide range of featured guests will be waiting. Recording artists, prominent doctors, journalists, pro athletes, actors and premier thought leaders will give a series of inspiring talks and musical performances.

War Memorials – Moments of Silence & Prayer

Participants are encouraged to pause near to the War Memorials along the route to remember those who have sacrificed lives and loved ones that America might be free. The memorials along the route are the World War II Memorial, D.C. War Memorial, Korean War Veterans Memorial, and the Vietnam Veterans Memorial.

At noon, at the World War II Memorial, brief remarks by the StopVaxPassports.org Task Force co-chairs will be followed by prayer led by Save the Persecuted Christians.

https://defeatthemandatesdc.com/

----

Full Rally, speeches start at 14:00 minute mark:

Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 01-26-2022 at 03:59 PM.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

https://www.twitter.com/dchomecoming...08196900139014
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

https://mobile.twitter.com/dchomecom...51903201124354
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 01-20-2022 at 11:05 AM.

I notice the detailed schedule. At what time is the gathering declared an insurrection and all attendees detained/arrested?

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    I notice the detailed schedule. At what time is the gathering declared an insurrection and all attendees detained/arrested?
    It's almost like they purposely made traveling to DC so legally risky for law-abiding Americans that nobody will bother to do it...
    Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    It's almost like they purposely made traveling to DC so legally risky for law-abiding Americans that nobody will bother to do it...
    Convenient, eh? But we all know it doesn’t matter what you do, it’s what flag you do it under...

https://twitter.com/Covid19Critical/...65803262939144

https://twitter.com/RobertKennedyJr/...95639202390019

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

https://twitter.com/dchomecoming/sta...16055246639107

https://twitter.com/AKA_RealDirty/st...28358972047373
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 01-23-2022 at 03:21 PM.

Also live on OAN network at the moment.

I heard theres a bus in DC that has wanted posters plastered on the both sides for Fauci, Gates, Schawb, Rothschild, Big Pharma, and Walensky. Anybody have a picture of this bus to confirm if its true?
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

The leftist big pharma propagandists have no shame.

https://twitter.com/DrPanMD/status/1485110248276783106

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    I heard theres a bus in DC that has wanted posters plastered on the both sides for Fauci, Gates, Schawb, Rothschild, Big Pharma, and Walensky. Anybody have a picture of this bus to confirm if its true?
    https://twitter.com/TPostMillennial/...89099581865984
    The Bastiat Collection ˇ FREE PDF ˇ FREE EPUB ˇ PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

ˇ tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ˇ

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

https://twitter.com/TheChiefNerd/sta...18770298130432

https://twitter.com/akheriaty/status...67645457326084