Thread: Suspect Identified in the Stabbing of Brianna Kupfer, Was Out on $1k Bail

Exclamation Suspect Identified in the Stabbing of Brianna Kupfer, Was Out on $1k Bail

Those damn white supremacists again...

Suspect Identified in the Stabbing of Brianna Kupfer, Out on $1k Bail

https://www.breitbart.com/crime/2022...rianna-kupfer/

PAUL BOIS 18 Jan 2022

A suspect has been identified in the murder of 24-year-old UCLA design student Brianna Kupfer: 31-year-old Shawn Laval Smith.

31-year-old Shawn Laval Smith.

A $250,000 reward has been offered for the capture of Smith, who police consider armed and dangerous. He will likely be using public transit.

According to Los Angeles County records, Smith had a criminal record and was free on a $1,000 bail from an October 2020 misdemeanor arrest. Per the Daily Mail:

Los Angles County Sheriff’s Department records list Smith as currently free on a $1,000 bail from a misdemeanor arrest in October 2020.

The nature of the charge wasn’t immediately clear, and it was unclear why the case was still unresolved.

Smith is also currently free on a $50,000 bond in Charleston, South Carolina in relation to a November 2019 arrest on suspicion of firing a weapon into an occupied vehicle, court records show. An indictment in that case was handed down on March 16, 2020, just before COVID-19 paralyzed the courts, and the docket shows no further action on the case.

Smith allegedly stabbed Brianna Kupfer last week at the Croft House furniture store in Hancock Park where she worked while studying design at UCLA. The upscale neighborhood was considered relatively safe until recently.

Prior to the stabbing, Kupfer texted a friend saying she got a “bad vibe” from the man who entered the store. The friend did not immediately see the text message at the time.

Security footage from a 7-Eleven at Beverly and Wilshire boulevards allegedly recorded the killer, who was wearing an N95 mask, 30 minutes after the Kupfer’s murder. Speaking with Fox News earlier this week, Brianna’s father, Todd Kupfer, blamed politicians for his daughter’s murder.

“Crime is truly spiking, and we have a lot of criminals on the streets that shouldn’t be out,” Kupfer said.

“We have a lot of politicians that somehow forgot about people and think the key to getting elected is to support the lowest rung of our society and to give them rights and somehow that’s the answer to getting votes,” he added.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    No worries. Only a small percentage of the criminals being released and not being prosecuted are psychopathic murderers. The rest are just engaging in theft, robbery, assaults, arson, looting, etc. Nothing to be concerned about.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Prior to the stabbing, Kupfer texted a friend saying she got a “bad vibe” from the man who entered the store.
    Ah, the victim was a racist. This was simply a case of reparative social justice.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

This is very sad.

However, much like the australian chik who was murdered by the Somali kop in Minneapolis, I will not commit to full sympathy level until I see her voting record.

The victim in MN did not disappoint me........she turned out to be very woke.

Hoisted by her own petard, so to speak.

Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    This is very sad.

However, much like the australian chik who was murdered by the Somali kop in Minneapolis, I will not commit to full sympathy level until I see her voting record.

Oh, I'm sure she was the wokest of the woke.

The fact that she sat around finger $#@!ing her phone $#@!tering about getting a "bad vibe" from the colored psychotic derelict that just wandered in, when in reality every spidey-sense in her whole body was screaming "DANGER! DANGER! DANGER! RUN AWAY!" tells me all I need to know.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 01-19-2022 at 02:31 PM.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    No doubt she brought it on herself...
    Initially, I thought that might be a little harsh.

But, she very could have fully supported the Soros appointed DA in LA and all the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

That fact that she sat around finger $#@!ing her phone $#@!tering about getting a "bad vibe" from the colored psychotic derelict that just wandered in, when in reality every spidey-sense in her whole body was screaming "DANGER! DANGER! DANGER! RUN AWAY!" tells me all I need to know.
    lol true
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Brianna Kupfer murder: Alleged suspect Shawn Laval Smith taken into custody in Pasadena

The father of Brianna Kupfer confirmed with FOX 11 that an arrest was made in his daughter's murder in Pasadena on the the afternoon of Jan. 19.

PASADENA, Calif. - Shawn Laval Smith, the suspected killer of Brianna Kupfer, was taken into custody Wednesday in Pasadena in connection with the 24-year-old UCLA grad student's stabbing death, authorities confirmed to FOX 11.

He was arrested by Pasadena police officers around 11:50 a.m. at a bus stop near the intersection of E. Colorado Boulevard and Fair Oaks Avenue, approximately 17 miles from the furniture store where Kupfer was murdered, officials said.
    More: https://www.foxla.com/news/brianna-k...smith-arrested

Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    This is very sad.

She has my sympathy now, no matter what her voting record.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

The fact that she sat around finger $#@!ing her phone $#@!tering about getting a "bad vibe" from the colored psychotic derelict that just wandered in, when in reality every spidey-sense in her whole body was screaming "DANGER! DANGER! DANGER! RUN AWAY!" tells me all I need to know.
    It tells me that she was indoctrinated in the US, by our media, by entertainment and by schools. If she feared him, it was simply a symptom of her systemic racism and whiteness. If she was to call the Police, she would be a hate criminal, like Central Park Karen, calling the Police just because he was black. If the Police ended up killing him, she would be guilty of accessory to murder. Riots, looting and arson would follow. St. Shawn Laval Smith would get a mural.

She had no choice. She needed to take her beating. Equity demands it. Reparations can be found in a pound of flesh, cut to order.

Welcome to woke, Soviet Amerika.
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 01-19-2022 at 03:21 PM.