Thread: Here it is, look up if your vaccine batch is one of the high-death-rate 5%

Here it is, look up if your vaccine batch is one of the high-death-rate 5%

Ex-Pfizer Top Scientist Says Some Vaccine Batches Are Poison, How to Look Up if Your Batch is One

The direct link, without introduction, to How Bad is My Batch. Published by Craig Paardekooper, researcher.

Dr. Mike Yeadon, in Telegram:“

You’ll be aware that one of our assiduous researchers noticed a short while ago that adverse events are not occurring randomly throughout the batches & lots of vaccines made by a given manufacturer.Instead, it appears that just 5% of the batches / lots are associated with almost all the deaths.Given the tight requirements of consistency associated with an authorised product, it’s absolutely impossible that this is a chance event.”

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Here it is, look up if your vaccine batch is one of the high-death-rate 5%
    What if we aint got no stinkin' batch?

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    What if we aint got no stinkin' batch?
    Then you are one of us smart Purebloods. Whose sperm and transfusion blood will be in demand for years.

Quote Originally Posted by James_Madison_Lives View Post
    Ex-Pfizer Top Scientist Says Some Vaccine Batches Are Poison, How to Look Up if Your Batch is One

[FONT="]The direct link, without introduction, to How Bad is My Batch. Published by Craig Paardekooper, researcher.[/FONT]
    [FONT="]
    [/FONT]

[INDENT]Dr. Mike Yeadon, in Telegram:“
    Those were probably meant for export.

Then you are one of us smart Purebloods. Whose sperm and transfusion blood will be in demand for years.

Can they mandate my sperm and transfusion blood?

That site was mentioned on another thread...

Quote Originally Posted by cjm View Post
    howbadismybatch.com needs some data cleanup. I've seen four versions of the same pfizer batch:
    • XXYYYY
    • XX YYYY
    • Pfizer XXYYYY
    • ##XXYYYY

So the claim that some batches are worse than others seems to be supported, but the claim that a batch is XX% worse than another batch can't be established yet.
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

Without checking I'm good .
    Do something Danke

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by cjm View Post
    That site was mentioned on another thread...

So the claim that some batches are worse than others seems to be supported, but the claim that a batch is XX% worse than another batch can't be established yet.
    The aggregate data is conclusive and damning. The murderous drug companies knew exactly what they were doing. They are dose range finding. If dumbass, math-challenged Americans ever had some understanding of what this chart means it would be revolution. The families of the hundreds of thousands killed by the shots would be in DC tomorrow.

https://coronanews123.wordpress.com/...-taking-place/

Last edited by James_Madison_Lives; 01-19-2022 at 05:14 PM.

The aggregate data is conclusive and damning.
    Maybe I wasn't clear in what I was trying to say. I'm not denying that the shots are toxic or that some batches are more toxic than others. I'm just saying the "3000x base toxicity" claim can't be justified until he cleans up his data.

Example:

Batch "FJB2021" lists 3000 adverse effects, but batch "Pfizer FJB2021" lists 1 AE. It's obvious that those AEs should be counted in the same batch and the base toxicity is not "1" here. Is there a batch that only has 1 AE? I don't know. The data needs cleaning and I'm not taking the time to do it. That's why I was saying that the claim that a batch is XX% worse cannot be established yet.
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken