Thread: Russell Bentley from the Donbass border: War is coming.

Russell Bentley from the Donbass border: War is coming.

There is news today that Russia is abandoning its diplomatic post in Ukraine. American Secretary of State Anthony Blitzen is in Ukraine to show support. You may or not be familiar with Russell Bentley. I've been abreast of him for years, since 2014. In 2014, Russell left the United States to fight for the Donetsk Republic. He is an American Army veteran from Texas. Russell has been living in Donbass for almost 8 years now. He lives 5 miles from the border and is a fighting man for their army, active in local charities and has made Eastern Ukraine his new home permanently. Here's what he had to say yesterday.

As of today, the only possible reason for a delay in the war is the Beijing Winter Olympics, that are still scheduled to run next month. The olympics will end on February 20th. February 23rd is a Russian national holiday, called Defender of the Fatherland.

"When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    He provides pretty interesting info.

I cringe when he occasionally spouts commie stuff.

I'll overlook all of that because he on the right side of this situation.

Worth listening to.

I wonder how many ethnic Ukrainians secretly hope that Russia smashes their corrupt government to allow them to clean it up.

If Blinken thinks he will "demand" Russia "de-escalate" on Friday, then the bombs are going to start falling really fast.

Last chance Friday.

Blinken to Meet With Senior Russian as Ukraine Tensions Soar

https://www.nbcmiami.com/news/nation...-soar/2663635/

Friday is basically last chance to avoid war. If Russia doesn't get the concrete actions it needs, it will secure itself by force.
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

Group of US Senators go to Ukraine, pledge military support.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/sen...s-belligerence

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post

Adblocker prevents viewing

I think they should stay there.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    I wonder how many ethnic Ukrainians secretly hope that Russia smashes their corrupt government to allow them to clean it up.
    Talk about a rock and a hard place...

Ukrainians are insane, this I know from first-hand experience with a gf.

Back ca. 1999 my father told me the instructions to all German truckers going to Ukraine was to stop for nobody, especially police. Mobsters would dress like cops, pull trucks over, put two in the drivers' brain stems, and drive away. They were instructed to drive right through any road blocks.

I attribute their rank criminality to the Russian influences.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Sen. Rob Portman, R-Ohio, and Sen. Jeanne Shaheen, D-N.H., chair of the Senate Foreign Relations Subcommittee on Europe and Regional Security Cooperation, led the delegation to show that the U.S. is "united across party lines in support of Ukraine against Putin’s belligerence," Shaheen said Tuesday.
    And there it is in stark tones - this is why Republicans as a political bloc are no different from Democrats. All those motherfuckers are guilty and should be apprehended by we the people, tried, and sent to the chair, one by one, each made to watch the demise of the one before him. Cruel? You bet. I'd pull the levers myself because their brand of criminality makes Hitler look like a choir boy.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    And there it is in stark tones - this is why Republicans as a political bloc are no different from Democrats. All those motherfuckers are guilty and should be apprehended by we the people, tried, and sent to the chair, one by one, each made to watch the demise of the one before him. Cruel? You bet. I'd pull the levers myself because their brand of criminality makes Hitler look like a choir boy.
    Correct.

As to your earlier post, it is my understanding that Ukraine, Odessa specifically, was the heart of "the Russian Mob" under the Soviet Union.

I also believe that the core of "the Russian Mob" is joowish, for what it is worth.

Thus explains Noodleman, Col Vindman, Zelensky, Porky, Israel, and Maidan.

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    Yes, and we knew this for a VERY long time already. Just days ago, McConnell was saying we aren't doing enough.

The situation is horrible. It's all due to the careless defects in our form of government, which relied too heavily upon the wishful thinking of long-ago times.

Meanwhile...

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.