Page 31 of 48 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Thread: Bestest Meme Thread Evarrr!

Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    Astounding. Direct link. Saved a local copy of this to my memory_hole folder...
    "Pity we didn't nominate Rand Paul--a man who actually has the Alpha Cojones to put his life on the line, but unfortunately lacks the bad taste necessary to brag about them."-- acptulsa

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "Pity we didn't nominate Rand Paul--a man who actually has the Alpha Cojones to put his life on the line, but unfortunately lacks the bad taste necessary to brag about them."-- acptulsa

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Psalm 35:7-10, Psalm 109, Isaiah 13:9

"Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.

"Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    I am guessing the weld is pretty good. The problem is the person welding couldn't see where the weld needed to be. Bad vision.

You are not taking into consideration how much worse it would have been had not all those people been vaccinated. This was a pandemic unlike any other ever known to man.

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    You are not taking into consideration how much worse it would have been had not all those people been vaccinated. This was a pandemic unlike any other ever known to man.

Those workers need and ultimatum, either get vaccinated or get fired!

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I don't give a damn about arrests or indictments because I know that Satan's network of evil cannot be stopped by those things. What I care about is seeing that look on their faces:

We need to see a hell of a lot more of that look. That's how we'll know "It's Happening" for really-real. No more la-la land bull$#@!. No more Antichrist delusions, no more "it's all a dream", no more "the world isn't real", no more "it's all a simulation", no more "I'm the only one who exists, and I am God and I create my own reality." The actual power of God cuts straight through all the bull$#@! to the quick of the heart and summarily shatters all delusions with the finality of eating asphalt.

Page 31 of 48 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast