Page 1622 of 2375 FirstFirst ... 6221122152215721612162016211622162316241632167217222122 ... LastLast
Results 48,631 to 48,660 of 71238

Thread: Bestest picture thread evaar! (The trilogy)

"Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    These psychos consider The Onion a think tank.
    lol... You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to acptulsa again.

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Software mainly famous for being an accomodating host for viruses.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    And will most likely be president throughout the entirely of this decade.

Calvin Coolidge

This. Absolutely this.

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Truly, one of the most terrifying characters ever created...
    Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.

"And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

"And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.