Page 1621 of 2372 FirstFirst ... 6211121152115711611161916201621162216231631167117212121 ... LastLast
Results 48,601 to 48,630 of 71133

Thread: Bestest picture thread evaar! (The trilogy)

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    That can't be real...
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    That can't be real...
    No, it's from the Bee... But these days, it's hard to tell sometimes.

"And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    A more devastating critique would go along the lines that the moral anti-realist who rejects the practice of genocide (on anything other than pragmatic grounds, i.e. that a more efficient method for subjugation/exploitation exists) is insane (and should be genocided) on the basis of his own outlook. If darwinian theory is the case, then every individual who is not maximally contributing to the dominance of themselves, within their sub-group (and so on, up the chain, for all human social groups), is out-of-step with evolutionary forces and will, sooner or later, be pruned by force. Whether or not eugenics is actually a feasible goal, all the same, the eugenicists are the only coherent darwinians. All others are living in some kind of sub-rational cognitive dissonance that ipso facto proves their genetic inferiority. A darwinian friend once said to me, "I don't want to reproduce, I mean, I positively think my genes should not be in the gene-pool." It's a strange proclamation but, at least he's coherent in his darwinianism...
    Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

That can't be real...
    These days it's hard to tell if something is satire or not.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

That can't be real...
    Not real, just early.

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by cjm View Post
    Not real, just early.
    Yo. Babylon Bee. Stop giving them ideas! Let them come up with their own.

These psychos consider The Onion a think tank.

"And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge