Page 32 of 49 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast

Thread: Bestest Meme Thread Evarrr!

"Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "Pity we didn't nominate Rand Paul--a man who actually has the Alpha Cojones to put his life on the line, but unfortunately lacks the bad taste necessary to brag about them."-- acptulsa

The things you can accomplish when you aren't distracted by The Latest Thing.

"Pity we didn't nominate Rand Paul--a man who actually has the Alpha Cojones to put his life on the line, but unfortunately lacks the bad taste necessary to brag about them."-- acptulsa

Carl Sagan, 1995:

Psalm 35:7-10, Psalm 109, Isaiah 13:9

"Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Last edited by ClaytonB; 08-09-2022 at 08:42 PM.

Government math in action. The $433 billion bill spends $522 billion outright, regardless of loan guarantees.

Calvin Coolidge

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Calvin Coolidge

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post

Autoincorrect

I used to type twice as fast back before coders did us the service of teaching computers to change perfectly good words into other random words, causing me to backspace all the time correcting mistakes I didn't make.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 08-13-2022 at 09:21 AM.

True story. When I was a kid, the city government released a statement to the effect of, you know how we said having fire trucks take different routes to the same fire was safer because if one has a collision, the other one won't be involved because it's somewhere else? Well, we're government and we're stupid.

Well, there was a reason for that. This city seems not to have paid attention to what mine went through. Those who refuse to learn from history must prefer to repeat it.

Government motivation: I made a dumb decision. Now I get a kickback from a fire truck manufacturer, and enough slots came open on the city payroll for all my nephews...
    Last edited by acptulsa; 08-12-2022 at 07:42 PM.

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 32 of 49 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast