Page 1632 of 2375 FirstFirst ... 6321132153215821622163016311632163316341642168217322132 ... LastLast
Results 48,931 to 48,960 of 71248

Thread: Bestest picture thread evaar! (The trilogy)

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Oh crap! They think they are learning how to meme.
    Funny since I think many of us are the exact opposite of this description, so not sure how satirist or inaccurate or whatever it is. It has some sort of a funny connotation to me, I have to say. As in, I think many of us are hardworking and have normal, boring, family lives...
    "I am a bird"

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post

Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post
    Funny since I think many of us are the exact opposite of this description, so not sure how satirist or inaccurate or whatever it is. It has some sort of a funny connotation to me, I have to say. As in, I think many of us are hardworking and have normal, boring, family lives...
    It's a strawman and reveals their fears in distorted observations.

"Carries an AR-15 everywhere" -- some truth since many of us carry something (mine's usually in the car), but "bummed he's never had to use it"? that's pretty sick. That statement reveals more about them than us.

"Smug look of superiority" -- perhaps, but "libertarians are better than you"? No, we're just smarter. Or maybe just more literate. We're part of the "all men are created equal" club. They are the ones that think they are better than others.

"Non-existent GF" -- as you note, we have normal, boring, family lives. I've been married for over 20 years. We've been together for 25. They're just jealous that the chicks go for the bad boys with the AR-15s and the Rothbard books.

"so many pages, ugh" -- he's holding "Anatomy of the State" -- it's 62 pages, smh.

....I could go on.
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

This^ is every cat-sitting story that my daughter tells.

pictax (h/t timeless authors):

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post
    No doubt , I dont have a fedora and my Mother wouldve never listened to podcasts even if it were mine .
    Do something Danke

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    For Christmas, my Mother In Law bought me a fedora. My wife says that I look great in it.

I know this is a picture so you will just have to imagine how great I look.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    And sometimes I think this whole thing was a trap set specifically for hypocrites.
    Everything is seen. Everything

Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post

The oceans contain a lot of CO2 that the left is worried will escape if they warm up.
    The earth is not flat, it is carbonated.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    //

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.

"And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

"And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

"Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

"Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.