Page 1625 of 2372 FirstFirst ... 6251125152515751615162316241625162616271635167517252125 ... LastLast
Results 48,721 to 48,750 of 71141

Thread: Bestest picture thread evaar! (The trilogy)

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I didn't think this was real, so I went to DuckDuckGo and, I found out I was wrong

She pointed to the election of President Trump as "proof that nominations shouldn’t be too democratic" because he lacked "conventional qualifications and appreciation for democratic norms" versus previous nominees such as former President Barack Obama and Mitt Romney.
    Many people linked the op-ed to Sanders' recent surge in the polls, including Sanders campaign manager Faiz Shakir.

"'Bernie is doing well, therefore people are stupid and we must save them from themselves.' Points for honesty and for saying it out loud. It is a prevailing view in too many elite quarters. But change is coming," Shakir wrote of the op-ed.
    I don't know why I didn't think it was real. I guess I just couldn't believe they actually said it out loud. And, what's more, they said it almost 2 years ago... they're not hiding it, and they haven't been hiding it for a while now. And of course we all know this, but, for some reason, it's still jarring when I see it...

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    I agree with this, but it’s the FDA that told the judge they needed 75 years to go through all the data and remove any non-FOIA info. Apparently they only have a handful of staffers that work on FOIA requests and they argued they could only review/release something like 500 or 1,000 pages per month while still keeping up with other FOIA requests. So worse than Pfizer trying to suppress the data, our “public servants” were the ones arguing to NOT make the data public and/or expedite the release by adding more staff, etc.

FDA is made up of all Big Pharma, so it kinda fits, just being pedantic.

I'll be darn. I see Ray Epps in that picture.

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post

Next year:

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

"Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

And they are on the side of darkness. (in all its forms)
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    That makes more sense than it should...
    Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Last edited by Occam's Banana; 01-23-2022 at 01:40 PM.

"Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge