Page 33 of 48 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Thread: Bestest Meme Thread Evarrr!

Liberals will be having this kind of buyer's remorse soon. I suppose I ought to be looking forward to that, but I'm not.

"Pity we didn't nominate Rand Paul--a man who actually has the Alpha Cojones to put his life on the line, but unfortunately lacks the bad taste necessary to brag about them."-- acptulsa

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Liberals will be having this kind of buyer's remorse soon. I suppose I ought to be looking forward to that, but I'm not.

Missed opportunity... should have been "Crazy Uncle Jeffrey" ...
    Psalm 35:7-10, Psalm 109, Isaiah 13:9

"Pity we didn't nominate Rand Paul--a man who actually has the Alpha Cojones to put his life on the line, but unfortunately lacks the bad taste necessary to brag about them."-- acptulsa

Anyone else remember camel toes?

"Equity" in a nutshell: If it works, stop doing it.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Hard to justify Carbon Taxes if the damned trees are soaking it all up, making leaves of it, and releasing the oxygen.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 08-13-2022 at 08:15 PM.

That is gold...

Probably true. But then only the GOP could stick the son of a CIA CEO and an accomplice in the 9/11 operation in front of a camera and have him say...

Last edited by acptulsa; 08-13-2022 at 02:54 PM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Huh. Shower-thought: Is the devil trying to get God to rage-quit Earth: The Game??

Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    Talk talk talk
    Where's that meme tax? Don't make me sic the Infernal Rerailer Service on this thread.

Tell you what. It's on me--this time.

Where's that meme tax? Don't make me sic the Infernal Rerailer Service on this thread.

Tell you what. It's on me--this time.

You have to be a special kind of naive to imagine that the guy that everybody has agreed throughout all of history is the ultimate a-hole... is actually enlightened and tolerant ...

NSFW

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

They forgot "Space capsule gets hole in it".

State of the Union

They forgot "Space capsule gets hole in it".
    And boat gets commandeered by pirates...

Page 33 of 48 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast