Page 1966 of 2375 FirstFirst ... 966146618661916195619641965196619671968197620162066 ... LastLast
Results 58,951 to 58,980 of 71243

Thread: Bestest picture thread evaar! (The trilogy)

“Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    Talk talk talk
    Where's that meme tax? Don't make me sic the Infernal Rerailer Service on this thread.

Tell you what. It's on me--this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Where's that meme tax? Don't make me sic the Infernal Rerailer Service on this thread.

Tell you what. It's on me--this time.

You have to be a special kind of naive to imagine that the guy that everybody has agreed throughout all of history is the ultimate a-hole... is actually enlightened and tolerant ...

NSFW

Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

They forgot "Space capsule gets hole in it".

State of the Union

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

"And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

We have had a drought here, I think we're 10" short in rainfall so far this year and not much to come. First rains in months next week, about an inch expected. Despite all of this, I've been able to irrigate my grapes a little, groundwater has done the rest... Never had such a good year since all days are full of sunshine... Average temp around 78-85F or so for months... Should be able to make some decent wine this year.
    "I am a bird"

''There were four million people in the American Colonies and we had Jefferson and Franklin. Now we have over 300 million and the two top guys are Trump and Biden. What can you draw from this? Darwin was wrong.'' ~ Mort Sahl

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Reddit informed me that this meme is terrible... as I see it, this is highly underrated, approaching a work of art:

They forgot "Space capsule gets hole in it".
    And boat gets commandeered by pirates...

"Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

"Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge