Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Bestest Meme Thread Evarrr!

"Stupidity got us into this mess. Why can't it get us out?"--Will Rogers

"All I know is what I read in the newspapers, and that's an alibi for my ignorance."--Will Rogers

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

"All I know is what I read in the newspapers, and that's an alibi for my ignorance."--Will Rogers

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

"Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast