Thread: Feds Launching 'System' to Collect 'Religious Information' on Unvaccinated Americans

Exclamation Feds Launching 'System' to Collect 'Religious Information' on Unvaccinated Americans

Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That's not the least bit scary in the slightest.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Oh, no. Nothing medieval at all about a list of heretics.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

This aligns with what I've been saying about the exemptions, both religious and medical, simply being different checkboxes on the health pass. It's best to not provide any status and tell them your medical records are private.
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by cjm View Post
    This aligns with what I've been saying about the exemptions, both religious and medical, simply being different checkboxes on the health pass. It's best to not provide any status and tell them your medical records are private.
    Sage advice.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to cjm again.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Only recognized religious beliefs need apply for an exemption.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Only recognized religious beliefs need apply for an exemption.
    established
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The fact that my employer now knows my religious beliefs and how I practice them is enough for me. And that was too much to begin with.

Oh, the slippery slope.
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

Well let Us consider that 1) The shots dont work 2) Like most other crap things in America they probably contain cells from aborted babies and half of America opposes that. Now we have arrived at no need for exemption as 1) it doesnt work 2) Half would be opposed if they knew what was in it . The bigger question is are those who were forced to take something that doesnt work entitled to reparations ?
    Last edited by oyarde; 01-17-2022 at 10:23 AM.
    Do something Danke

Burn it Down
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Well let Us consider that 1) The shots dont work 2) Like most other crap things in America they probably contain cells from aborted babies and half of America opposes that. Now we have arrived at no need for exemption as 1) it doesnt work 2) Half would be opposed if they knew what was in it . The bigger question is are those who were forced to take something that doesnt work entitled to reparations ?
    Goooooooood question
    Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

My religion and politics are one: none of anyone's business.
    DeFi tutorials for noobs and normies. Merchandise for apes and chads who want to share the love with our libertarian clothing2nd Amendment shirts. "Liberty is beautiful" for all - only at Libertas Bella.