Results 1 to 22 of 22

Thread: Lindell says he has enough evidence to put '300 MILLION' Americans in jail for election fraud

  1. #1

    Lindell says he has enough evidence to put '300 MILLION' Americans in jail for election fraud

    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...eader-comments
    We already have all the pieces of the puzzle. When you talk about evidence, we have enough evidence to put everybody in prison for life, 300-some million people,' the top ally of former President Donald Trump said. 'We had that all the way back in November-December, but what we have are these other things that had to happen,, which is evil revealing itself.'
    Perhaps he is back on the stuff. The guy talks about evil, then around the same time he goes and does this.

    'MyPillow Guy' Mike Lindell Hires Alan Dershowitz to Defend Him Over 1/6 Subpoena...
    https://www.newsweek.com/mypillow-gu...bpoena-1668375

    Last edited by kahless; 01-13-2022 at 03:35 PM. Reason: added video
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2
    So, he has evidence that ninety percent of the population was actively involved in fraud in November 2020?

    Why did only 160,000,000 of them vote? There were 140,000,000 people who cheated, but didn't vote?
    "Stupidity got us into this mess. Why can't it get us out?"--Will Rogers

    "All I know is what I read in the newspapers, and that's an alibi for my ignorance."--Will Rogers

  4. #3
    Pillow dude can play all of the games that he wants...

    But I'm long since ready for him and the other grifters surrounding this issue to fade into obscurity.

  5. #4

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    Can a person misspeak?
    Sure.

    He can talk out of his ass, too.
    "Stupidity got us into this mess. Why can't it get us out?"--Will Rogers

    "All I know is what I read in the newspapers, and that's an alibi for my ignorance."--Will Rogers

  7. #6
    That's the weirdest pillow talk I have ever heard.
    ...

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    That's the weirdest pillow talk I have ever heard.

  9. #8
    I do think we should throw everyone who voted in jail. It's not quite 300 million people but its close.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

    Donald Trump / Trump Jr 2024!!!!



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #9
    Lindell is clearly an opportunist.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

    Calvin Coolidge

  12. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Lindell is clearly an opportunist.
    Who isn't? He's a bit goofy but I don't have any reason to doubt the sincerity of his views
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

    Donald Trump / Trump Jr 2024!!!!

  13. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    Pillow dude can play all of the games that he wants...

    But I'm long since ready for him and the other grifters surrounding this issue to fade into obscurity.
    Can't speak for other grifters but it's hard for Lindell to fade into obscurity when he constantly has MyPillow commercials on TV.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

    Calvin Coolidge

  14. #12
    "Stupidity got us into this mess. Why can't it get us out?"--Will Rogers

    "All I know is what I read in the newspapers, and that's an alibi for my ignorance."--Will Rogers

  15. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Lindell is clearly an opportunist.
    seems so..

    How very Capitalist of him.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

    Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

  16. #14
    lol This guy is a snake oil salesman. If he was a lefty he'd be speaking about insurrection.

  17. #15
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

    "We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

  18. #16
    I really think all that crack did something to Mike's brain.
    You've got Sharia patrols in the USA..?

    No, not in America, only in the big cities. there are no americans there, only democrats.



  19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  20. #17
    I love how he stuffs the plug to his website and store in there.

    Donate today!
    "The abiding purpose of every nationalist is to secure more power and more prestige, not for himself but for the nation or other unit in which he has chosen to sink his own individuality."
    -George Orwell, "Notes on nationalism"

  21. #18
    Grifter. what a great word.

    You could easily call Fauci a high level grifter with his forced vaccine development/sales

    ..speaking of griting, Anybody buy Melania's new crypto coin?
    Last edited by vita3; 01-14-2022 at 07:21 AM.

  22. #19
    After 13 yrs of biden obama - trump - biden pelosi schumer where we have arrived is tripled national debt ,a worthless dollar , double digit third world inflation and everyone else starting to sound as incoherent as biden.
    Do something Danke

  23. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by vita3 View Post
    ..speaking of griting, Anybody buy Melania's new crypto coin?
    I can only think of one way she could back up her crypto to my satisfaction.

    But then again, maybe not.

    She keeps company with some pretty sleazy people.

  24. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by vita3 View Post
    Grifter. what a great word.

    You could easily call Fauci a high level grifter with his forced vaccine development/sales
    I disagree. Fauci is not a grifter at all. Grifters are much more respectable than that.

    Grifters have to put in work. They actually have to sell you on whatever it is they're peddling. One can respect their hustle, if not their game.

    But once the element of force is introduced, it's no longer a grift. <enter Fauci suddenly, upstage, with ominous orchestral sting>

    Libertarian Party Mises Caucus
    "The libertarian wing of the Libertarian Party."

    Platform · Our Actions

    Mises PAC
    (Libertarian Party membership not required)

    #TakeHumanAction · Donate · Merchandise


    HOME · Facebook · Twitter · YouTube

  25. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    I disagree. Fauci is not a grifter at all. Grifters are much more respectable than that.

    Grifters have to put in work. They actually have to sell you on whatever it is they're peddling. One can respect their hustle, if not their game.

    But once the element of force is introduced, it's no longer a grift. <enter Fauci suddenly, upstage, with ominous orchestral sting>
    See, now, this is grifting - I'll take Mike Lindell or these clowns over the likes of Fauci any day:




Similar Threads

  1. National Election Fraud: Evidence of Chicanery During 2020 Election
    By libertasbella in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-17-2020, 04:04 PM
  2. Georgia Election Fraud: Evidence of Peach During 2020 Election
    By libertasbella in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-15-2020, 12:36 AM
  3. Pennsylvania Election Fraud: Evidence of Chicanery During 2020 Election
    By libertasbella in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-13-2020, 02:26 PM
  4. Wisconsin Election Fraud: Evidence of Chicanery During 2020 Election
    By libertasbella in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-13-2020, 02:51 AM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-11-2008, 07:16 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •