Thread: Lindell says he has enough evidence to put '300 MILLION' Americans in jail for election fraud

Lindell says he has enough evidence to put '300 MILLION' Americans in jail for election fraud

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...eader-comments
    We already have all the pieces of the puzzle. When you talk about evidence, we have enough evidence to put everybody in prison for life, 300-some million people,' the top ally of former President Donald Trump said. 'We had that all the way back in November-December, but what we have are these other things that had to happen,, which is evil revealing itself.'
    Perhaps he is back on the stuff. The guy talks about evil, then around the same time he goes and does this.

'MyPillow Guy' Mike Lindell Hires Alan Dershowitz to Defend Him Over 1/6 Subpoena...
    https://www.newsweek.com/mypillow-gu...bpoena-1668375

Last edited by kahless; 01-13-2022 at 03:35 PM. Reason: added video
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So, he has evidence that ninety percent of the population was actively involved in fraud in November 2020?

Why did only 160,000,000 of them vote? There were 140,000,000 people who cheated, but didn't vote?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Pillow dude can play all of the games that he wants...

But I'm long since ready for him and the other grifters surrounding this issue to fade into obscurity.

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    Can a person misspeak?
    Sure.

He can talk out of his ass, too.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

That's the weirdest pillow talk I have ever heard.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    That's the weirdest pillow talk I have ever heard.

I do think we should throw everyone who voted in jail. It's not quite 300 million people but its close.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Lindell is clearly an opportunist.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Who isn't? He's a bit goofy but I don't have any reason to doubt the sincerity of his views
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    Pillow dude can play all of the games that he wants...

But I'm long since ready for him and the other grifters surrounding this issue to fade into obscurity.
    Can't speak for other grifters but it's hard for Lindell to fade into obscurity when he constantly has MyPillow commercials on TV.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    seems so..

How very Capitalist of him.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

lol This guy is a snake oil salesman. If he was a lefty he'd be speaking about insurrection.

"Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

I really think all that crack did something to Mike's brain.
    My two daughters and I were gang-raped by some of the Newcomers. It landed us in the hospital for 3 weeks as several bones were broken. I don't blame them, it was a sexual emergency and I wasn't about to go all white privilege and deny them the release they needed, especially after being stuck in a hotel for months. I see the Newcomers as family now. They are on our side and will help us stop Trump. It is a small price to pay. Anything but Trump.

-GLP poster

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I love how he stuffs the plug to his website and store in there.

Donate today!
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Grifter. what a great word.

You could easily call Fauci a high level grifter with his forced vaccine development/sales

..speaking of griting, Anybody buy Melania's new crypto coin?
    Last edited by vita3; 01-14-2022 at 07:21 AM.

After 13 yrs of biden obama - trump - biden pelosi schumer where we have arrived is tripled national debt ,a worthless dollar , double digit third world inflation and everyone else starting to sound as incoherent as biden.
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by vita3 View Post
    ..speaking of griting, Anybody buy Melania's new crypto coin?
    I can only think of one way she could back up her crypto to my satisfaction.

But then again, maybe not.

She keeps company with some pretty sleazy people.

Quote Originally Posted by vita3 View Post
    Grifter. what a great word.

You could easily call Fauci a high level grifter with his forced vaccine development/sales
    I disagree. Fauci is not a grifter at all. Grifters are much more respectable than that.

Grifters have to put in work. They actually have to sell you on whatever it is they're peddling. One can respect their hustle, if not their game.

But once the element of force is introduced, it's no longer a grift. <enter Fauci suddenly, upstage, with ominous orchestral sting>
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    I disagree. Fauci is not a grifter at all. Grifters are much more respectable than that.

Grifters have to put in work. They actually have to sell you on whatever it is they're peddling. One can respect their hustle, if not their game.

But once the element of force is introduced, it's no longer a grift. <enter Fauci suddenly, upstage, with ominous orchestral sting>
    See, now, this is grifting - I'll take Mike Lindell or these clowns over the likes of Fauci any day: