Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Joe Rogan/Spotify Take Down Attempt

Mike Tyson podcasting letting RFK JR explain about changes inside DC which lead to vaccinations being pushed, untested & companies non-liable

Medical Discussion Starts @ 1 hour 9 minutes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jzs7y_MIJs

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Oh man, this is what we're dealing with... the douchebag reporter chimes in all haughty "are you a doctor?" and can't or won't come back with responses to Dana.

These people are so effing brainwashed.

"YoU'r'E nOt A hOrSe!"

STFU you limp wristed commies.
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    https://thehill.com/media/589526-doc...joe-rogan-show

Doctors CNN contributor, et al. call out Spotify over 'false and societally harmful assertions' on Joe Rogan show
    Fixed it for them.

https://twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/...34539865530368

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 01-17-2022 at 11:37 AM.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Scientists DEMAND Joe Rogan Be DEPLATFORMED From Spotify

https://rumble.com/vsrn2d-scientists...m-spotify.html
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

Lynyrd Skynyrd was right about Neil Young.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Neil Young is doing what he should. If he doesn't want his music on a platform with someone else then take it off.

To think there was once a time when people gave Rand $#@! for not being as pure as his father. He's certainly got his own flavor of advocacy, but I like it!
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

To think there was once a time when people gave Rand $#@! for not being as pure as his father. He's certainly got his own flavor of advocacy, but I like it!
    Rand is awesome indeed. He should be President of KY 2024 or possibly even President of the Free States of America
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

This is what happens when you don't burn out.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

”I’ve seen the needle and the damage done” ~ Neil Young
    "Nobody wins in a Dairy Challenge" ~ Kenny Rogers, RIP

"When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease to be honest." ~ anonymous

“The fate of all mankind I see
    Is in the hands of fools” ~ King Crimson

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

And Joni Mitchell joins the ol' folks choir

In her message on Friday, Mitchell, whose hits include Big Yellow Taxi, said she stands in solidarity with the Canadian-American singer, Neil Young, and with the "global scientific and medical communities".

Neil Young and Joni Mitchell have been friends for many years, and are both survivors of polio. They both contracted the disease in the early 1950s, not long before a vaccine became available.

Unlike Young, Mitchell did not specifically name Mr Rogan in her post.

However, she did include a link to an open letter signed by a group of scientists and medical professionals, which criticised Spotify for hosting Rogan's podcast, the Joe Rogan Experience.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you post to the internet can and will be used to humiliate you.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    F* Neil Young

He’s been half dead for 35 years

I saw Neil Young in concert 6 years ago, really going after Monsanto. Apparently he has no problem with Pfizer.
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

Springsteen guitarist Nils Lofgren latest to pull music off Spotify in protest
    “A few days ago, my wife Amy and I became aware of Neil and Daryl [Hannah] standing with hundreds of health care professionals, scientists, doctors and nurses in calling out Spotify for promoting lies and misinformation that are hurting and killing people,” the Rock and Roll Hall of Famer wrote on Young’s newsletter Saturday.

“When these heroic women and men, who’ve spent their lives healing and saving ours, cry out for help you don’t turn your back on them for money and power. You “A few days ago, my wife Amy and I became aware of Neil and Daryl [Hannah] standing with hundreds of health care professionals, scientists, doctors and nurses in calling out Spotify for promoting lies and misinformation that are hurting and killing people,” the Rock and Roll Hall of Famer wrote on Young’s newsletter Saturday.

“When these heroic women and men, who’ve spent their lives healing and saving ours, cry out for help you don’t turn your back on them for money and power. You listen and stand with them.”
    “We encourage all musicians, artists and music lovers everywhere, to stand with us all, and cut ties with Spotify,” the Crazy Horse and E Street band veteran wrote. “Music is our planet’s sacred weapon, uniting and healing billions of souls every day. Pick up your sword and start swinging.”
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you post to the internet can and will be used to humiliate you.

I'm willing to bet not ONE of these self obsessed narcissists spent a MINUTE listening to Joe Rogan, let alone the podcast with Dr. Malone.

It's an embarrassment that these people can't even conceive that, even if they really did believe that "Joe Rogan is spreading misinformation that is costing people their lives", they wouldn't even have a notion to OPPOSE what they heard, rather than seek to banish the opposing viewpoint.

These people, who think so immensely highly of themselves, don't even realize that they've adopted the WORST positions humans have taken.

It's time to boycott these people. It's time to turn their tactics on themselves, and snuff out their wealth. I do solemnly swear that every time I find out about one of these fascists, I'll refuse to purchase their goods, period.

I was as bent as anybody, but I've buried that hatchet.

He has become a national treasure, just like his dad.

Survives media assassination daily, survives two for real assassination attempts, stomps mud holes in Fauchi's ass on a regular basis, just for starters...like a boss.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Oh well, that's the end for Rogan on Spotify.

You never ever blink, you never give an inch, you never apologize to these Marxist motherfuckers.

The second you do, they smell blood in the water and they tear you to pieces.

I'll wager Rogan will be off Spotify by the end of this coming week.

Too much Doom & Gloom anti federalist

He will be more than fine. Imo

Quote Originally Posted by vita3 View Post
    Too much Doom & Gloom anti federalist

He will be more than fine. Imo
    Well, no one has ever accused me of being Mr. Sunshine and Lollipops.

I don't even listen to Rogan's show...heard pieces once or twice with him and Jones shouting at each other and so on.

That said, I imagine he'll be fine as well.

Just not on Spotify.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast