Thread: Rays: Bullpen catcher Jean Ramirez dies unexpectedly at 28

Rays: Bullpen catcher Jean Ramirez dies unexpectedly at 28

Rays: Bullpen catcher Jean Ramirez dies unexpectedly at 28
    https://www.clickorlando.com/sports/...ectedly-at-28/

Flash Back:

Rays announce MLB Vaccinate at the Plate event

Team Offering Free COVID-19 Vaccinations and Tickets at Tropicana Field

June 9th, 2021

ST. PETERSBURG, Fla.—The Tampa Bay Rays, in partnership with the Florida Department of Health in Pinellas County and Bayfront Health St. Petersburg, have announced details for on-site COVID-19 vaccination opportunities at Tropicana Field from Tuesday, June 15 through Thursday, June 17 as part of Major League Baseball’s league-wide Vaccinate at the Plate initiative. Fans who participate in this program will also get a voucher for two (2) complimentary tickets to a future Rays 2021 regular-season home game.

MLB Vaccinate at the Plate Event Details:

Event Dates: Tuesday, June 15 through Thursday, June 17 from 3-7 p.m.
    Vaccine: Both Pfizer and Johnson & Johnson vaccinations will be available. Fans who select the Pfizer vaccine will schedule their second shot with the Florida Department of Health in Pinellas County directly. Vaccines are free. No insurance is required.
    Eligibility:
    No residency requirements
    No appointment necessary
    Pfizer: Ages 12 years old and up
    Johnson & Johnson: Ages 18 years old and up
    Safety: Masks are required for anyone entering Tropicana Field who is not vaccinated, ages 2 years old and up. Masks are optional for fully vaccinated fans.
    Ticket Voucher: Fans who receive a COVID-19 vaccine at Tropicana Field will receive a ticket voucher for two (2) complimentary tickets in the Lower Reserved or GTE Financial Party Deck for one regular-season home game (excluding games against the New York Yankees and Boston Red Sox). Vouchers must be redeemed online at RaysBaseball.com using the unique code provided.
    Parking: Fans can park for free in Lot 6 or 7 and proceed to the Gate 1 rotunda entrance. A map of the property is available at RaysBaseball.com/Parking.
    For additional information, visit RaysBaseball.com/Vaccinate.
    https://www.mlb.com/press-release/pr...he-plate-event
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Masks are optional for fully vaccinated fans.
    Sure, this sounds realistic to enforce
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

I doubt this one is vaccine-related. If you're going to drop dead, it's usually pretty quick and trails off after the first 2 weeks or so.

But it does go to show that life is short and unpredictable. When it's your time, it's your time. Too short to not live it to its fullest.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

They never said it was covid. I went to Trop field every time the Sox were in town and despite what this says, they did not enforce any mask rule at all. Nobody in the stands wore a mask vax or not.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    I doubt this one is vaccine-related. If you're going to drop dead, it's usually pretty quick and trails off after the first 2 weeks or so.

But it does go to show that life is short and unpredictable. When it's your time, it's your time. Too short to not live it to its fullest.
    I do not dismiss any cause of death but since the vaccine pusher have been out in full force, this is something that makes people say, "Hmm..."
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Unexpected deaths are to be expected.

It depends. Is vaccine induced enhancement occurring? Theoretically, that happens when exposed to the virus after having the vaccination.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

This adverse effect can happen 42 days after vaccination, and that is actually coming from the FDA.:

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

If you get an undiagnosed heart condition, it may take a while.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

A lot of Young people seem to be having Heart Attacks,,

I'm still waiting for mine.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    This adverse effect can happen 42 days after vaccination, and that is actually coming from the FDA.:
    Not saying it's impossible - just unlikely. In general, most of those who die after that period had complications very early on and held on for awhile.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    Unexpected deaths are to be expected.
    Always expect the unexpected.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

It was suicide. Nothing to do with covid or vax.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    It was suicide. Nothing to do with covid or vax.
    Uh huh, that's probably what they say about the many suicides since this craziness started.

COVID 2019-suicides: A global psychological pandemic
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7177120/

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Uh huh, that's probably what they say about the many suicides since this craziness started.

COVID 2019-suicides: A global psychological pandemic
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7177120/
    How did I know that would be the reply before looking.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    How did I know that would be the reply before looking.
    Because like many, in the back of your mind you know this is happening.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Because like many, in the back of your mind you know this is happening.
    People have been hiding scared in their homes for 2 years, of course some are getting suicidal. That doesn't mean it's some governemnt conspiracy to have everyone kill thmemselves. Really it's their own fault for believing all the lies. I just go about my life like normal and don't care.