Thread: WV Gov. - Triple jabbed, is now "extremely unwell" with CCP19

Exclamation WV Gov. - Triple jabbed, is now "extremely unwell" with CCP19

Very sick, with congestion and fever, after triple jabbing.

And still thankful for being being triple jabbed for protecting him from CCP19.

West Virginia Guv Is Sick With COVID and ‘Extremely Unwell’

https://www.thedailybeast.com/west-v...tremely-unwell

Allison Quinn
    News Editor
    Published Jan. 12, 2022 5:57AM ET

West Virginia Gov. Jim Justice (R-WV) says he is “extremely unwell” after testing positive for COVID-19 on Tuesday and will have to cancel his State of the State address scheduled for Wednesday. In a statement, the governor’s office said Justice experienced a “sudden onset of symptoms” Tuesday and subsequently tested positive for the virus. “I woke up this morning with congestion and a cough. A little while later, I developed a headache and fever, so I decided to get tested right away,” Justice said, adding that his symptoms worsened throughout the day. “That being said, I feel extremely unwell at this point, and I have no choice but to postpone my State of the State address to the Legislature,” he wrote. The event will now be held at an as-yet-undetermined date. Justice noted that he is “thankful” to be vaccinated and boosted, and said he had already begun undergoing monoclonal antibody treatment. “I ask everyone to continue praying for the 5,452 great West Virginians that we’ve lost. We need to keep pulling the rope together. We’re going to get through this and put an end to this terrible pandemic once and for all,” he said.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 01-12-2022 at 08:04 AM.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Justice View Post
    I ask everyone to continue praying for the 5,452 great West Virginians that we’ve lost. We need to keep pulling the rope together. We’re going to get through this and put an end to this terrible pandemic once and for all
    Got a date picked out, Jimmy? Pretty sure no one else in government wants this to end.
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

Hopefully his sickness will continue to get progressively worse and he won't be able to get out of bed.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Why hating on Justice? He’s above average for a Gov

When is the Midterm Variant going to happen?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    When is the Midterm Variant going to happen?
    Most likely a couple weeks to a month before the midterms.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by vita3 View Post
    Why hating on Justice? He’s above average for a Gov
    It's getting to the point where...

Justice noted that he is “thankful” to be vaccinated and boosted...
    ...is looking like the Mark of the Beast.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Just as every raindrop these days is an extreme weather even, every sniffle is a health pandemic.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Guy is very overweight, not the time to be craping on Nazi like power of vaccines

Hope he recovers & properly speaks the truth

Man is pretty good in my book

and said he had already begun undergoing monoclonal antibody treatment
    Nice that he was able to get that treatment right away, and was not told to drink plenty of fluids and stay in bed until you can’t breath.

Wonder if he got any other treatments?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

From The Hill website:

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-w...-covid-19-test

West Virginia's COVID-19 czar, Clay Marsh, who is also one of Justice's physicians, said in a statement that he has "full confidence that Governor Justice will recover quickly, and it’s because he chose to receive the COVID-19 vaccine and his booster shot."

"Without the immunity afforded by those vaccines, his outcome could be much worse," added Marsh.
    This $#@! has got to be called out.

I have never in my life seen such blatant and hamfisted propaganda.

There is no way to know this...not when dealing with a disease that only poses serious health threats to such a small percentage of people who catch it.

He has NO "special" immunity.

Fulled jabbed and boosted, and he still caught the disease, spread the disease and is suffering severe symptoms of the disease.

Justice has been among the most vocal GOP proponents of COVID-19 vaccination throughout the pandemic, launching sweepstakes and asking that residents get immunized for the sake of his English bulldog, Babydog.

Last week, Justice announced that he had requested permission from President Biden to begin administering fourth doses of the COVID-19 vaccine in light of the omicron variant's spread.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

WHAT. THE. F. IS. WITH. THESE. PEOPLE. AND. THANKING. THE. VACCINE. THAT. CAUSED. THEM. TO. GET. SICK?!

If I had a dollar for every time I've read or heard someone say "I'm very sick, not feeling well. Just got boosted a few days ago. Thank god for getting boosted or else this would have been waaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy worse!" I'd be counting bills all night.

Does the slightest thought not creep into their minds that it was the vaccine that made them sick like that?

No one needs to answer these questions, I just have to type it all out to rationalize how insane it all really is.
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

Because of the Evangelism of "the Cathedral"

In his health update statement, Gov. Justice said:

Without question, the fact that I chose to get vaccinated and boosted saved my life, that’s all there is to it. So, now more than ever, I strongly encourage all West Virginians to protect themselves and their families by getting vaccinated.
    Like so many others, he has rejected the effectiveness natural immunity. He can't even consider the possibility that people survive the virus without a vaccine-induced solution. What blind faith has been bestowed upon him because of the "white-robed priests" who work for the federal government.
    "Then David said to the Philistine, 'You come to me with a sword, a spear, and a javelin, but I come to you in the name of Yahweh of hosts, the God of the battle lines of Israel, Whom you have reproached.'" - 1 Samuel 17:45

"May future generations look back on our work and say that these were men and women who, in moment of great crisis, stood up to their politicians, the opinion-makers, and the Establishment, and saved their country." - Dr. Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Theocrat View Post
    In his health update statement, Gov. Justice said:

Like so many others, he has rejected the effectiveness natural immunity. He can't even consider the possibility that people survive the virus without a vaccine-induced solution. What blind faith has been bestowed upon him because of the "white-robed priests" who work for the federal government.
    He rejected the evidence of his eyes and ears that 'Covid', does not exist.

Obedience Breeds Tolerance

Quote Originally Posted by Jenard Butler View Post
    He rejected the evidence of his eyes and ears that 'Covid', does not exist.
    I think it's more pathetic than that. People like Gov. Justice believe that it's fundamentally okay for vaccinated individuals to get sick from SARS-CoV-2 because they've obeyed the mandates to get vaccinated. They have no problems with vaccinated folks shedding and transmitting the virus to others.

But the moment an unvaccinated individual gets sick from SARS-CoV-2, then those same people wish for them to suffer, be denied health services, and die because they ignored the mandates. Even if the unvaccinated have no symptoms, they will be portrayed as "Typhoid Marys," shedding and transmitting the virus unjustly to others. It's truly a psychological phenomenon, or a worldview dissonance of religious proportions.
    "Then David said to the Philistine, 'You come to me with a sword, a spear, and a javelin, but I come to you in the name of Yahweh of hosts, the God of the battle lines of Israel, Whom you have reproached.'" - 1 Samuel 17:45

"May future generations look back on our work and say that these were men and women who, in moment of great crisis, stood up to their politicians, the opinion-makers, and the Establishment, and saved their country." - Dr. Ron Paul

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.