Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MSM: Pedophiles can't help it. They were born that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Wrong.

That is an anarchic argument that would argue for no law enforcement at all.

"Do What Thou Wilt Shall Be The Whole Of The Law because nobody can be trusted to enforce anything else" is just what the pedos want.
    That is a pretty huge and ridiculous leap to make that if you do not support a corrupt government with the death penalty you want no law enforcement in such a case at all.

I am curious, Trump has been served in the past of having sex with a minor which I believe the case never made it to court. Do you honestly believe if it actually went to court today that he would be given a fair trial that the court could be entrusted with the death penalty as punishment?
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    That is a pretty huge and ridiculous leap to make that if you do not support a corrupt government with the death penalty you want no law enforcement in such a case at all.
    The logic leads there inexorably.
    Nobody can give back the time an innocent person spends in prison, their youth and health are gone and they were probably abused by prison gangs.
    Money is no substitute.
    The only law enforcement that concept allows is monetary fines which turns "justice" into Rent-A-Crime for the rich.

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    I am curious, Trump has been served in the past of having sex with a minor which I believe the case never made it to court. Do you honestly believe if it actually went to court today that he would be given a fair trial that the court could be entrusted with the death penalty as punishment?
    I believe that if they could railroad him for it they would have already done so.
    And the basis of my position is that the standard of proof for handing down the death penalty should be higher than to merely convict someone of the crime and hand down a lesser punishment.

There are many reforms needed in our system to, but defanging it regarding heinous crimes is not one of them.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Wrong.

That is an anarchic argument that would argue for no law enforcement at all.

"Do What Thou Wilt Shall Be The Whole Of The Law because nobody can be trusted to enforce anything else" is just what the pedos want.
    OK, but "either accept the State or there will be no law" is a false-dichotomy. This tiny group of psychopathic, predatory clown-"elites" is exactly what centuries of nation-states with ever-increasing power has given us. What other outcome could there be in a world filled with evil men, when a tiny group of those evil men are given more and more absolute power over all others? The obvious terminus is hell itself. Law can be produced from local communities and, before the rise of the nation-state that is exactly how it was produced. The State has monopolized the courts and substituted statutes (State diktats) for natural law (meaning, that law which arises naturally from local communities). The result is completely predictable -- the corrupt few benefit at the expense of the many. And that has nothing to do with communism versus crony-capitalism. It has everything to do with monopolizing the most important functions in any society: law, security and border defense. By seizing and corrupting this triumvirate, the Antichrist World Order has paved the way for the Agenda which I know you don't need to have explained.

Last edited by ClaytonB; 01-15-2022 at 12:23 AM.
    Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

Kill them all and let GOD sort them out.
    As long as due process is observed and the standard of proof is sufficiently high you will be right far more than wrong.
    Failure to kill those guilty of certain crimes brings the wrath of GOD on a nation, innocent mistakes while attempting to do the best we humanly can do not.
    GOD can and will compensate the victims of errors in the pursuit of justice.
    You can't give back the years people spend in prison either.
    You are the lying slanderer.
    Nobody said that executions should take place with an attitude of vengeance, they are to take place at the hands of dispassionate justice.
    Nor did anyone say to not be concerned with innocence, I keep saying due process and high standards of proof are mandatory.
    Why do you say what you mean, then try to spin it into something else all the time? Why don't you say your spin the first time? Because you're trying to pollute this space with your shock jock crap, but avoid getting banned because you're just misunderstood?

Quit defending pedos.
    So not only do you not know slander from libel, but you accuse me of it to cover up for your own liberal use of libel. And then you wonder why people say you're just as hypocritical as any prog, accusing the world of your own sins.

Kill a few innocents dead along the way and hope God recompenses their relatives. If you don't, you're defending pedos. Even though every idiot knows that if you kill innocent people for a crime, the human instinct in everyone who sees you do it is, if I'm going to die for that crime I might as well enjoy it first.

I'm defending children, you Stazi wannabe. It's actual justice that protects, not witch hunts.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 01-15-2022 at 08:15 AM.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    I'm defending children, you Stazi wannabe. It's actual justice that protects, not witch hunts.
    You must spread some reputation around...
    It was a wholly predictable attack. I'm done interacting with him - he's proven himself time and again to be completely dishonest and disingenuous.

Why do you say what you mean, then try to spin it into something else all the time? Why don't you say your spin the first time? Because you're trying to pollute this space with your shock jock crap, but avoid getting banned because you're just misunderstood?

So not only do you not know slander from libel, but you accuse me of it to cover up for your own liberal use of libel. And then you wonder why people say you're just as hypocritical as any prog, accusing the world of your own sins.

Kill a few innocents dead along the way and hope God recompenses their relatives. If you don't, you're defending pedos. Even though every idiot knows that if you kill innocent people for a crime, the human instinct in everyone who sees you do it is, if I'm going to die for that crime I might as well enjoy it first.

The same old lies and projection from you.
    I didn't expect anything else.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

When Podophiles and Pedophiles Unite

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status...20353036353777
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

I see Schools are desperate for "Government Money"
    Like the failing Churches.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    One has to wonder how this idea originated. Did an adult suggest it, or did a student come up with it? If a student came up with it, what are the odds that at some point in school the kids were taught about fetishes, and that was how this idea originated?

Teacher: "Hey kids, what kind of challenges can we do for this fundraiser?"
    16 year old pervert: "Please don't make me lick feet! That would be terrible!"

I fear for how these kids are going to turn out when they get older.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

https://twitter.com/DogRightGirl/sta...45675806933302

Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 04-04-2024 at 07:51 PM.

Related:

For the ten thousandth time, what an odd thing to say...

MSM: Pedophiles can't help it. They were born that way.
    Okay.

So what?

Relevant:

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    They have no intentions of being genetically erased.

The Marxist queeers know damn well they are genetic dead-ends and cannot increase their numbers without co-opting straight kids.

That's why they are pushing their access to children so hard.

The purpose is two fold:

1 - Access to children to groom them to weirdosexualism at an early age.

2 - Access to children for sexual gratification.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Okay.

So what?

Groundwork was already done. This is establish political science now. Gays and lesbians were "were born that way". Transgender people "were born that way". Gender (sex) confused people "were born that way". Thus, they should be praised (in Marxist ideology).

Pedophiles are just the latest group to gain "inclusion" status.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12