Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 36

Thread: USA Today article: Pedophiles can't help it. They were born that way.

  1. #1

    Exclamation USA Today article: Pedophiles can't help it. They were born that way.

    The complicated research behind pedophilia

    https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/...er/8768423002/

    Alia E. Dastagir USA TODAY 11 Jan 2022

    Pedophilia is viewed as among the most horrifying social ills. But scientists who study the sexual disorder say it is also among the most misunderstood.

    When most of the public thinks of pedophilia, they assume it's synonymous with child sexual abuse, a pervasive social problem that has exploded to crisis levels online. Researchers who study pedophilia say the term describes an attraction, not an action, and using it interchangeably with "abuse" fuels misperceptions.

    The American Psychiatric Association's Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders said pedophilia is defined by “recurrent, intense sexually arousing fantasies, sexual urges, or behaviors involving sexual activity with a prepubescent child or children.“ Scientists have in recent decades improved their understanding of pedophilia's causes, prenatal and early childhood risk factors as well as how pedophiles can better control impulses.

    One of the most significant findings is that scientists who study the disorder say pedophilia is determined in the womb, though environmental factors may influence whether someone acts on an urge to abuse.

    "The evidence suggests it is inborn. It's neurological," said James Cantor, a clinical psychologist, sex researcher and former editor-in-chief of, "Sexual Abuse: A Journal of Research and Treatment." "Pedophilia is the attraction to children, regardless of whether the (person) ever ... harms."


    Not all people who sexually abuse children are pedophiles. Some pedophiles never abuse children, experts say, and some people who sexually abuse children do not sexually prefer them, but use them as a surrogate for an adult partner. They may be disinhibited and anti-social, with impulse control problems.

    "There are child molesters and pedophiles. If you think of Venn diagrams, there's a lot of overlap," said Anna Salter, a psychologist, author, and internationally recognized expert who has done over 500 evaluations of high-risk sex offenders. "There are the people who are sexually attracted to children ... (and then) there are some people who molest kids who are not pedophiles. They molest kids because of anger. They molest kids because they're scared of adult women. They molest kids to get revenge, but they don't actually have an age preference for prepubescent children."

    'This is not something that people choose'

    (This is what every branch of weirdosexualism said at first. - AF)

    Michael Seto, forensic research director at the Royal Ottawa Health Care Group in Canada, said there is more neuroscientific knowledge of pedophilia than ever before. MRI research is showing how sexual interests develop in the brain.

    "I think as a field, we've accepted the idea that this is not something that people choose," Seto said.

    Seto said pedophilia is something people are born with or at least have a predisposition to. Evidence shows men are more likely to have pedophilia than women. This aligns with research showing men are more likely to have other paraphilias, including exhibitionism, voyeurism and sadism. Men are also more likely than women to commit criminal acts.

    Research also offers insights into risk factors. Seto said men with pedophilia have a much higher incidence of early childhood head injury. One study on diagnosed pedophiles showed they are more likely to report their mothers had received psychiatric treatment, which suggests the disorder may be influenced by genetic factors.

    Pedophiles and the choice to abuse

    Salter said when she conducts trainings, she often asked the audience, "How many of you have ever had an inappropriate sexual thought?"

    If no one raises their hand, she tells them they're in denial.

    "Of course, people have had inappropriate sexual thoughts. You may be attracted to your wife's sister. You may be attracted to a 16-year-old postpubescent babysitter. It doesn't mean you act on it," she said. "Pedophiles may not have control over the fact that they are attracted to kids, but they are responsible for whether they do or don't act on it."

    Salter's conceptualization of the dynamics of sexual abuse involves a motor and brakes. Many people experience inappropriate sexual thoughts (the motor) but there are brakes (empathy, for example) that keep someone from acting on them. For a pedophile, the motor is their sexual attraction to children, but they can still use brakes to stop from abusing.

    Salter said more research is needed to understand why some pedophiles do not act on their attractions, but her clinical observations suggest at least some pedophiles with bad brakes are raised in homes where they were mistreated or neglected. There is also a genetic component, as some pedophiles show psychopathic traits.

    The controversy over 'destigmatizing pedophilia'

    An academic at Old Dominion University in Norfolk, Virginia, who talked about “destigmatizing pedophilia” and referred to pedophiles as "minor-attracted people" resigned in November following outcry over the phrase. Allyn Walker argued destigmatizing the attraction would allow more people to seek help and ultimately prevent child sexual abuse.

    There is growing support in the field for Walker's point of view. While Cantor said there's no treatment that can turn a pedophile into a non-pedophile, pedophiles can be taught self-control and compensatory strategies, which he said is more likely if they're under the care of a professional. He argues that pedophiles need to be able to access therapy, which can be difficult since those afflicted may be ashamed to seek help or worried about being reported to the authorities if they do.
    "Truly, whoever can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2

  4. #3
    The article is still up, but the twitter marketing seems to have been taken down.


    My Medical Records are Private

    "If a man says he'll get something done, then he'll get it done. You don't need to keep reminding him every 6 months." --phill4paul

  5. #4
    Just wait until pedophiles are officially part of the LGBT community. That's when our politicians will reveal their true nature.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

    Calvin Coolidge

  6. #5
    Pedophiles should be all executed in public.

  7. #6
    I read the contents of the article and I don't understand the hysteria. I'd imagine it's mostly accurate and it's not trying to apologize for, or normalize sex acts against children. As far as I'm concerned, the crime is the sex crime, not the thought crime, and if some people naturally feel this urge and don't act on it, then what's the difference to us and children?

    Do you think there aren't natural pedophiles who attracted to children?

    There's a huge difference between this article and people who actually try to say adult-child relationships are okay. For instance I saw this the other day:

    I think the confusion is from how they define pedophile, which is different form how it's used in common usage.

    Anyway, I think the question should be "how do we help pedophiles overcome these urges so they either stop being pedophiles or don't commit sex crimes against children?" i.e. conversion therapy.
    Last edited by Anti-Neocon; 01-12-2022 at 02:58 PM.
    The enemy of my enemy may be worse than my enemy.

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammy View Post
    Pedophiles should be all executed in public.
    We can get creative with it...


  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammy View Post
    Pedophiles should be all executed in public.
    Or private. Either is fine with me.



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Just wait until pedophiles are officially part of the LGBT community. That's when our politicians will reveal their true nature.
    Yea I am pretty sure this is how it will go. Even though I know many people who say they are gay and a few who say they are trans I think that they are wrong to pursue it. I am pretty sure the media helped to make it acceptable in society and this article is part of the snowball of degraded society rolling down hill.

  12. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammy View Post
    Pedophiles should be all executed in public.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slave Mentality View Post
    Or private. Either is fine with me.
    Are you sure of that and who decides? Do you even trust the source of the accusation %100? Not so easy is it.

    Part of me wants to agree and include sympathizers - those that cover for them. The reality is there is no coming back from an execution some day if it is found the accusation has been laid falsely.

    The accusation is a powerful tool of political adversaries to use to skirt the rule of law and get people to exact vengeance against their opponents or whistle blowers. The problem is the very people who would decide who are the Pedophiles are typically Pedophiles themselves and they accuse people that are not Pedophiles to cover for themselves. This is a system that cannot be trusted to execute that kind of judgement on people.

    Everything the Pedophile elite class does is to place the blame for what they do on everyone else while making themselves look like the innocent party. You see this all the time with Democrats levying false allegations of what they actually do on Republicans, and vice a versa. All too often people think the Pedophile problem lies solely with Democrats when that is simply not true as the problem exists equally in both parties.

    Besides what pundits and news channels would we get all our fake news from if all the Pedophiles are dead? Only partially joking here since the country really has no clue how foreign the elite belief system is to them.
    Last edited by kahless; 01-12-2022 at 04:14 PM.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

  13. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Slave Mentality View Post
    Or private. Either is fine with me.

  14. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    Are you sure of that and who decides? Do you even trust the source of the accusation %100? Not so easy is it.

    Part of me wants to agree and include sympathizers - those that cover for them. The reality is there is no coming back from an execution some day if it is found the accusation has been laid falsely.

    The accusation is a powerful tool of political adversaries to use to skirt the rule of law and get people to exact vengeance against their opponents or whistle blowers. The problem is the very people who would decide who are the Pedophiles are typically Pedophiles themselves and they accuse people that are not Pedophiles to cover for themselves. This is a system that cannot be trusted to execute that kind of judgement on people.

    Everything the Pedophile elite class does is to place the blame for what they do on everyone else while making themselves look like the innocent party. You see this all the time with Democrats levying false allegations of what they actually do on Republicans, and vice a versa. All too often people think the Pedophile problem lies solely with Democrats when that is simply not true as the problem exists equally in both parties.

    Besides what pundits and news channels would we get all our fake news from if all the Pedophiles are dead? Only partially joking here since the country really has no clue how foreign the elite belief system is to them.
    If you rewind history all the way back to tribal society, there was very little of this kind of nonsense going on, in large part, because human subsistence simply could not support flagrant sexual behavior. Enforcement of cultural norms was final and effective. While our biology clearly shows that humans have always enjoyed sex, aberrant sexual behaviors are the result of decoupling sex from its purpose (reproduction). Ultimately, it is the result of decoupling sex from its spiritual purpose. While that's a topic that is too big for this thread, another way to say it is that the natural enforcement of sexual norms within traditional culture is a manifestation of the image of God within man, meaning, of the healthy fear of God. While I do not advocate vigilantism (vengeance belongs to God, not us), the fact is that the fear of God must be restored in our culture. Unless we repent and return to our roots as a God-fearing civilization, the plague of sexual depravity is only going to spread until it reaches complete and total saturation. Yes, society will collapse after that. And the generation that witnesses that collapse (likely mine, or my children's) will, once again, fear God.

    "Is it not because I have long been silent that you do not fear me?" (Isaiah 57:11b)
    Last edited by ClaytonB; 01-12-2022 at 04:52 PM.

  15. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    Are you sure of that and who decides? Do you even trust the source of the accusation %100? Not so easy is it.

    Part of me wants to agree and include sympathizers - those that cover for them. The reality is there is no coming back from an execution some day if it is found the accusation has been laid falsely.

    The accusation is a powerful tool of political adversaries to use to skirt the rule of law and get people to exact vengeance against their opponents or whistle blowers. The problem is the very people who would decide who are the Pedophiles are typically Pedophiles themselves and they accuse people that are not Pedophiles to cover for themselves. This is a system that cannot be trusted to execute that kind of judgement on people.

    Everything the Pedophile elite class does is to place the blame for what they do on everyone else while making themselves look like the innocent party. You see this all the time with Democrats levying false allegations of what they actually do on Republicans, and vice a versa. All too often people think the Pedophile problem lies solely with Democrats when that is simply not true as the problem exists equally in both parties.

    Besides what pundits and news channels would we get all our fake news from if all the Pedophiles are dead? Only partially joking here since the country really has no clue how foreign the elite belief system is to them.
    I am talking about the no question about it cases. No need to play games. There’s a reason our ancestors kept these freaks scared to “come out”.

  16. #14
    I can't help that I'm a white supremacist.

    I was born that way.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

    Donald Trump / Trump Jr 2024!!!!

    My pronouns are he/him/his

  17. #15
    I think we should trick pedophiles by getting them to submit background checks and get added to a national database.

    Then once they've all been entered into the database we can round 'em up
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

    Donald Trump / Trump Jr 2024!!!!

    My pronouns are he/him/his

  18. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Neocon View Post
    Do you think there aren't natural pedophiles who attracted to children?
    Nope. I don't know how a pedophile is created but it certainly isn't by nature.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

    Donald Trump / Trump Jr 2024!!!!

    My pronouns are he/him/his



  19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  20. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Slave Mentality View Post
    I am talking about the no question about it cases. No need to play games. There’s a reason our ancestors kept these freaks scared to “come out”.
    Unless there is a confession there is no such thing. History has proven all sorts of things can happen that put innocent people away. Even if there are pictures, since pictures and circumstances can be faked.

    It is like years later with murder cases finding out an innocent person was executed. This applies to any crime when it comes to the death penalty. You can't take that back.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

  21. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Nope. I don't know how a pedophile is created but it certainly isn't by nature.
    My understanding is that many of them were scarred psychologically in their own childhood. I believe it is a symptom of our broken society.

    It seems as though it is a sad and vicious cycle. I pray to God we find a way to break it.

  22. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    Unless there is a confession there is no such thing. History has proven all sorts of things can happen that put innocent people away. Even if there are pictures, since pictures and circumstances can be faked.

    It is like years later with murder cases finding out an innocent person was executed. This applies to any crime when it comes to the death penalty. You can't take that back.
    People get caught in the act all the time. I don’t propose using the courts either. YMMV

  23. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Neocon View Post
    Anyway, I think the question should be "how do we help pedophiles overcome these urges so they either stop being pedophiles or don't commit sex crimes against children?" i.e. conversion therapy.
    That is exactly the language that was used to normalize all manners of queeerness prior to this latest push.

    Now, conversion therapy is a felony in many states, first amendment be damned, and drag queeers are having 8 year olds dry hump them in public school libraries.

    This is a softening move on the new front of the queeer wars: the normalization of pre pubescent pedophilia.

    And I will not give these weirdos the time of day.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 01-12-2022 at 08:44 PM.
    "Truly, whoever can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire

  24. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    Unless there is a confession there is no such thing. History has proven all sorts of things can happen that put innocent people away. Even if there are pictures, since pictures and circumstances can be faked.

    It is like years later with murder cases finding out an innocent person was executed. This applies to any crime when it comes to the death penalty. You can't take that back.
    Kill them all and let GOD sort them out.
    As long as due process is observed and the standard of proof is sufficiently high you will be right far more than wrong.
    Failure to kill those guilty of certain crimes brings the wrath of GOD on a nation, innocent mistakes while attempting to do the best we humanly can do not.
    GOD can and will compensate the victims of errors in the pursuit of justice.
    You can't give back the years people spend in prison either.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  25. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post

    We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

  26. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Just wait until pedophiles are officially part of the LGBT community. That's when our politicians will reveal their true nature.
    LGBTQ ... dam it we need a vowel or two.

    We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

  27. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Kill them all and let GOD sort them out.
    As long as due process is observed and the standard of proof is sufficiently high you will be right far more than wrong.
    Failure to kill those guilty of certain crimes brings the wrath of GOD on a nation, innocent mistakes while attempting to do the best we humanly can do not.
    GOD can and will compensate the victims of errors in the pursuit of justice.
    You can't give back the years people spend in prison either.
    So you are fine with innocent people being sacrificed for your quest for vengeance of the guilty. Got it.

    I consider myself a Christian man of faith but your viewpoint is a perfect example of why some Christian sects are a problem in this country and changes my opinion in favor of separation of church and state. (just as the problem exists with a sect of Judaism of the elites that believe in Pedophilia)

    I believe you underestimate how such accusations are being weaponized against non-Pedophiles who are trying to expose and take down the down elites who are Pedophiles. Nothing better used to destroy someone than accusations of Pedophilia or rape.

    But lets let a corrupt system execute those who might be witches because you know one of them might be guilty.....oh I mean Pedophiles.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.



  28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  29. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    That is exactly the language that was used to normalize all manners of queeerness prior to this latest push.

    Now, conversion therapy is a felony in many states, first amendment be damned, and drag queeers are having 8 year olds dry hump them in public school libraries.

    This is a softening move on the new front of the queeer wars: the normalization of pre pubescent pedophilia.

    And I will not give these weirdos the time of day.
    Who is and has the power to push it and normalize that language? I guarantee you it is not that weirdo reading books to children. You probably would not have seen the picture or even heard of it, if it was not for some conglomerate owned and backed by the elite class that reported it.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

  30. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    So you are fine with innocent people being sacrificed for your quest for vengeance of the guilty. Got it.

    I consider myself a Christian man of faith but your viewpoint is a perfect example of why some Christian sects are a problem in this country and changes my opinion in favor of separation of church and state. (just as the problem exists with a sect of Judaism of the elites that believe in Pedophilia)

    I believe you underestimate how such accusations are being weaponized against non-Pedophiles who are trying to expose and take down the down elites who are Pedophiles. Nothing better used to destroy someone than accusations of Pedophilia or rape.

    But lets let a corrupt system execute those who might be witches because you know one of them might be guilty.....oh I mean Pedophiles.
    GOD has never demanded perfection from mortals who are not omniscient.
    He does demand that we do our best to punish the guilty.

    Nobody said to even arrest someone on mere accusations.
    Failure to execute murderers, rapists and pedophiles after due process has been observed and a high standard of proof is met is false mercy and a tool of the devil.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  31. #27
    Ever hear of the Sixth Commandment?

    "Vengeance is mine," saieth Whom?

    So in your book, God said, "If thou havest bloodlust, let not the innocence of thy victims stop thee"? You really should stop slandering Christians by claiming to be one.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 01-14-2022 at 06:58 AM.
    "Stupidity got us into this mess. Why can't it get us out?"--Will Rogers

    "All I know is what I read in the newspapers, and that's an alibi for my ignorance."--Will Rogers

  32. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    GOD has never demanded perfection from mortals who are not omniscient.
    He does demand that we do our best to punish the guilty.

    Nobody said to even arrest someone on mere accusations.
    Failure to execute murderers, rapists and pedophiles after due process has been observed and a high standard of proof is met is false mercy and a tool of the devil.
    No one said that these people should not be punished or about mere accusations. What was said is you can't trust a corrupt system with the death penalty and you have been posting here long enough to know how horrifically corrupt this country is that it is too much of a risk to allow anyone to yield that kind of power.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

  33. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Ever hear of the Sixth Commandment?

    "Vengeance is mine," saieth Whom?

    So in your book, God said, "If thou havest bloodlust, let not the innocence of thy victims stop thee"? You really should stop slandering Christians by claiming to be one.
    You are the lying slanderer.
    Nobody said that executions should take place with an attitude of vengeance, they are to take place at the hands of dispassionate justice.
    Nor did anyone say to not be concerned with innocence, I keep saying due process and high standards of proof are mandatory.

    Quit defending pedos.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  34. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    No one said that these people should not be punished or about mere accusations. What was said is you can't trust a corrupt system with the death penalty and you have been posting here long enough to know how horrifically corrupt this country is that it is too much of a risk to allow anyone to yield that kind of power.
    Wrong.

    That is an anarchic argument that would argue for no law enforcement at all.

    "Do What Thou Wilt Shall Be The Whole Of The Law because nobody can be trusted to enforce anything else" is just what the pedos want.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Ludwig von Mises was born 134 years ago today
    By Occam's Banana in forum Open Discussion
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-30-2015, 11:39 AM
  2. Royal baby to be born today 7-22-13
    By devil21 in forum World News & Affairs
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 08-02-2013, 02:57 PM
  3. Where to be born 1988 to Today
    By daviddee in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 12-02-2012, 12:08 PM
  4. After watching the debate today, I feel like Born Again RP supporter
    By Liberty Star in forum S.C. Fox News Debate
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 01-15-2008, 11:42 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •