Thread: Fauci Says Rand Paul Talking Mean Causing Death Threats, Him Accusing Unvaxxed Of Murder OK

Fauci Says Rand Paul Talking Mean Causing Death Threats, Him Accusing Unvaxxed Of Murder OK

https://www.npr.org/2022/01/11/10721...-death-threats

Waaa! What a little thin-skinned hypocrite.

Has there ever been a creature more despicable than this little man who easily accuses people afraid of his clot-shots of "killing people?" But when Rand Paul or others point out his suppression of Ivermecton and HCQ has murdered hundreds of thousands if not millions, by the agreement of eminent doctors and scientists such as Yale's Dr. Harvery Risch, and frontline ICU nurses, he runs crying to mama. OMG Lord I know it is not Christian to hate but...help me out here."ICU Nurse: People Who Died of COVID “Should Be Considered Murdered” by Withholding Safe, Non-Vax Remedies"

Inventor of mRNA Vax Says Fauci Killed 500,000 People by Blocking Ivermectin/HCQ

"Another Fauci Big Lie: “99.2%” of COVID Deaths Are Unvaccinated. Top WHO Scientist Says Vaccinated Are “Dangerous”"
    ABC News Channel 20:“42% of Illinois COVID-19 deaths last week were fully vaccinated people”: “SPRINGFIELD, Ill. (WICS) — Data from the Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) shows 42% of all COVID-19 deaths from Oct. 20 to Oct. 27, 2021, in Illinois were among fully vaccinated people.”

Vermont Daily Chronicle:“ 76% of September Covid-19 deaths are vax breakthroughs”: “Just eight of the 33 Vermonters who died of Covid-19 in September were unvaccinated, the Vermont Department of Heath said Wednesday. Health Department spokesperson Ben Truman said most of the vaccine ‘breakthrough’ Covid-19 fatalities were elderly. Because they were among the first vaccinated, Vermont’s elderly “have had more time to potentially become a vaccine breakthrough case,” he said.

Rio Times: “Scientific study from Israel shows natural immunity superior to Covid vaccine against Delta variant”:“natural immunity confers longer lasting and stronger protection against infection, symptomatic disease and hospitalization caused by the Delta variant of SARS-CoV-2, compared to the BNT162b2 two-dose vaccine-induced immunity.”

Dr. Kobi Haviv, the medical director of Herzog Medical Center in Jerusalem:
    “85-90% of the hospitalizations here are fully vaccinated people.”

Yahoo News:
    “Ultra-Vaxxed Israel’s Crisis Is a Dire Warning to America”:“in early July, with citizens over the age of 60 almost completely vaccinated, Israeli scientists began observing a worrisome rise in infections—if not in severe illness and death—among the double-vaccinated. Fully vaccinated people with weakened immune systems appeared particularly vulnerable to the aggressive Delta variant.”

Last edited by James_Madison_Lives; 01-11-2022 at 03:44 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Truth is treason in the Empire of Lies.--Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Why would Rand lie about these things? Is it all about sucking another penny from some ignorant contributor?

Dr. Anthony Fauci, the National Institute of Allergy and Infections Diseases director, blamed rhetoric from Sen. Rand Paul of Kentucky for sparking death threats against him and his family.
    Paul has falsely accused Fauci of being responsible for millions of deaths, and at a Senate hearing on COVID-19 on Tuesday, Fauci said the charge "kindles the crazies out there."
    Good thing there is NPR to set the record straight!

Poor guy.

If I were Rand in that situation I would have said, "yeah, I hear ya. That's ALMOST like that time I was playing baseball with my friends and some guy started shooting at us. Or, like that time I was mowing my grass and some $#@!ING lunatic broke a couple of my ribs and put me in the hospital. So, yeah... I really feel bad that some guy in IOWA said he wanted to whack you... ya $#@!ing pussy."

"And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Jeez, you would think when basically every public figure in politics, is getting shot at or getting death threats,

that maybe its time to separate??????
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Trying to play the victim

Pathetic, but that’s his playbook as walls crashing in

Dude’s a cutthroat GOV businessman & that’s all.