Thread: Could Rand team up with Bernie Sanders

Could Rand team up with Bernie Sanders

to try & oust Fauci from GOV?

I feel like RFK je's no#1 book is a major game changer

As much as I love the work Rand has done exposing AF, he needs to work with someone on other side to be get this guy out of power.

Sanders has a huge following & is the most outspoken anti big pharm Senate D that I have seen.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Why would Sanders want to oust Fauci? Has Sanders even criticized anything Fauci has done? And yeah, Sanders has a big following, but his followers all love Fauci. So why alienate his own base?
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul

Put that book in Sanders face & he may have to change his tune.

Quote Originally Posted by vita3 View Post
    What book?
    Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by vita3 View Post
    "...have to..."? Why? Do you think he has a brain, integrity or a conscience?

He's a member of "The Club". If he weren't, he'd never have gotten all that positive press in 2016. They don't let you in that club if you have any of the things on that list.

The man is no ideologue. He's an "I'm in charge and get a Zil, while all you plebes walk" commie, a would-be Stalin. Or do you believe this "explanation" for that famous photo?

The man brings nothing good to the table. He's no Kucinich. The DNC purged itself of Kucinich and all his ilk.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 01-11-2022 at 08:17 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    What book?
    He's referring to RFK Jr's book about Fauci.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Why should Rand Paul work with a Communist?

He’s got to work with someone with a D next to their name to get little Napoleon out of health kingdom

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy View Post
    Why should Rand Paul work with a Communist?
    Ron Paul worked with Kucinich, and for less potential gain than discrediting and deposing Fauci.

Of course, a promise from Kucinich was something more than useless carbon emissions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Ron Paul worked with Kucinich, and for less potential gain than discrediting and deposing Fauci.

Of course, a promise from Kucinich was something more than useless carbon emissions.

Kucinich isn't that bad for a Democrat.
    Unlike Commie Sanders he is truly anti war.

Met Kucinch & liked him. Told me they didn’t even have enough time to read Patriot Act