Thread: Could This Have All Been A Setup?

Could This Have All Been A Setup?

As I just now noted in another post, Theye are now engaging in what clearly appears as a damage control campaign to forestall and mitigate the potential consequences to come in the wake of what currently appears to be the in-progress collapse of the official covid narrative.

But what if there is something far more sinister at work here? How could it be more so than what we've enjoyed since 2019? Glad you asked.

Some may recall that at the beginning of all of this I offered the obviously paranoid thought that this could all be a prelude to something far worse - that the objective of this covid deal is to fatigue the population to such a point that no longer do they trust a word Theye say, nor will they obey orders. This appears to be coming to pass.

The fatigue bit is now long-established. People are just worn the hell out by the endless bad news, the idiotic mandates, the fear mongering, the seemingly endless phalanx of new "variants", the guilt-shame campaigns and demonizing of those who are not quite buying the baloney, and so forth. Entire populations are now openly protesting in Europe, Canada, and Australia, clearly fed-up to their eyeballs with Theire gross excesses of abuse and the threats they now clearly present to the people at large, not to mention the young.

Scanning various outlets, the sentiments of this state of being fed-up can be well nutshelled by a single statement I saw posted just this morning which read, "I will never trust public health officials again", which brings me directly to the point I wish to make.

What if this fatigue was the precise strategy behind this two year terror campaign against the unwashed human masses of the earth, the deeper strategic objective being that once properly conditioned to ignore anything Theye might say regarding future outbreaks, the real infectious agent is then released. As cases pop up initially, the relevant outlets issue their dire warnings, which are ignored by a distrusting populace, which is then largely wiped out by the pathogen, resulting in a cull that provides Themme with the basis for saying "we told you so."

Some might think that this is too much fuss. Why not just let the fur fly, have your cull, and move on? Because there would presumably be a world left for moving on and those people who survived and were not part of Theire cadre would become an immediate and dangerous threat to Theire continued existences. Theye cannot wipe us all out because they need us for the menial tasks, not to mention that they want people over whom to lord, which is perhaps the majority reason that Theye do what they do.

Therefore, wiping us out in toto would not only be undesirable, it would be potentially very dangerous for Themme. Theye need not just subjects over whom to rule, but the potential threat to their rule in order to maintain the necessary focus of purpose and cohesion such that their hegemony may span endless generations into the blue future. History is well checkered with examples of how nations rise and fall, the reasons for the cycles, and I cannot for a moment believe that Theye have not taken all that into study and ultimate account, now that global dominion stands within reach.

And so Theye need a plausible explanation to the survivors that so ironically tells why Theye are not to blame for any of it and how Theye in fact endeavored so valiantly to save a refractory humanity from destruction and how so few heeded their instructions, etc. and so on ad nauseum. This serves the purposes of keeping Theire heads on their shoulders in the immediate timeframe, and to cement their positions as authority in the eyes of the rabble for the long term and without notable challenge. The new mantra, tacit or expressed, might be something along the lines of "we've had quite enough of this dissent nonsense" or "we can no longer afford to have people going against our command - we see how it has resulted".

I am in no measure comforted by the apparent collapse of the phony baloney covid narrative. I do in fact, find cause to be alarmed at it, given the possibility as I've outlined above. And for those who would dismiss this as yet another "conspiracy theory", I bid you take heed of the warning that no matter how unlikely it may seem, where politics are concerned there should be nothing placed outside the realm of plausibility, save that Theye have become decent human beings interested in your better interests.

These dangerous jackanapes have taken a huge risk in this latest and perhaps largest global perpetration. I do not for a moment believe that any of this has been done without some enormous payout in mind, the currency there always being power. One thing I can nearly guaRONtee is that this was not conducted for the sake of some token fortune of money or similar. The stakes here are staggering, IMO, and since Theye have clearly failed in the endeavor at hand, it seems likely to me that the apparent end-goal was not the actual objective.

Bear further in mind that most likely nobody of import will be held accountable for the carnage. Talking heads, Fauci, a few administrators here and there are readily sacrificed to sate public outrage and Theye remain safe behind their anonymity. That, of course, means that they retain their powers and resources, which may be brought into play as they deem fitting. Therefore, the threat shall not have been removed in any sense whatsoever, save in the perceptions of the mean man, leaving us open for the next volley.

I will repeat what bears it: Theye are playing for keeps, and I hold no doubt that they would sacrifice billions of lives to gain that which they covet.

And just to keep you clear as to your place in all this, I offer George Carlin's quip:

"It's a great big club, and you ain't in it."

Neglect heed at your peril.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What if this fatigue was the precise strategy behind this two year terror campaign against the unwashed human masses of the earth, the deeper strategic objective being that once properly conditioned to ignore anything Theye might say regarding future outbreaks, the real infectious agent is then released. As cases pop up initially, the relevant outlets issue their dire warnings, which are ignored by a distrusting populace, which is then largely wiped out by the pathogen, resulting in a cull that provides Themme with the basis for saying "we told you so."
    If it doesn't happen intentionally, it will certainly happen negligently
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Government run heathcare for all! Single payer system. Let's get with the times.

They certainly have plans & most of us play ketchup

First, thank you for introducing me to "jackanapes". Had to look that one up!

Second, I wouldn't put the worst evil past them. They're capable of literally anything.

They wouldn't go all in like they have and then just decide that it's not working great and go home. I am certain that they have plans B, C, and D all in order. We might already be under Plan F as far as we know. Many I know are wondering the same as you.

They definitely could release a bad one and like you say few will believe it. They will have true vaccines for people that they want to live on. The rest either get sick and die from the man-made virus, or they get a death jab. I don't know who is really running this, but they don't have much humanity in them, if any. Almost otherworldly.

He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harrass our people, and eat out their substance.

Anything is on the table it would seem… throw in a new major military conflict or some other such madness… the end of times.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

There are many states that are too wide awake to accept unlimited federal tyranny, at worst if a truly deadly virus is unleashed, they will bury their dead and go on with life but never will they accept a kill shot or biochip/tattoo ID. Fortunately, despite its new wokeness, much of the military is still from these red counties and will not, as a whole, fire upon their own kind of people. Though some units will and they will be punished by other units.

The best the elites will manage is a balkanized loose federation of seceded states, i.e.killing the goose that laid the golden eggs. They were already on top of the world but their infinite greed will be their undoing. It has always been that way. Even before the French Revolution, the elites didn't want much of the land or most of it. They wanted every bit of it. That was the mistake.
    Last edited by James_Madison_Lives; 01-11-2022 at 11:41 PM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.