Thread: As The Covid Narrative Unravels...

As The Covid Narrative Unravels...

As I do my meager scans of media outlets, I have noted in the past few days what appears now to be something of a trend in both media and from certain official sources such as CDC. I was not quite sure about it at first and cannot say I am now, though my suspicions are far stronger today.

The relevant parties, what we might refer to as the "Themme" of the covid narrative, now appear to be engaging in what strongly resembles damage control. Out of their backsides CDC suddenly pull a clear backpedal to the "death by covid" claims of about one million Americans, stating that as much as 75% of those attributions may have been wrong, due in most part to co-morbidities. And yet, just a week or two ago those of us who have pointed this out for the past two years were still being labeled as "conspiracy theorists". Right.

I just watched a CNN clip where some CDC director put it out that up to 75% of reported covid deaths were not due to covid. This is a stark departure from previous claims, leading me to suspect that as this narrative collapses under its own ponderous lie-mass, those who have been peddling this baloney just might be wondering whether their own necks might be heading toward some accountability. They must be smart enough to see that their careers are on the line, at the very least.

This clear reversal has been sudden and fairly violent, leading me to wonder what is really going on here.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Why aren't the people of the world not currently heading to their respective capitals and demanding heads over this?

Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post
    Why aren't the people of the world not currently heading to their respective capitals and demanding heads over this?
    Worked in Kazakhstan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Worked in Kazakhstan.
    Let's be honest. If the US came out and said they were going to ban unvaccinated people from accessing their money and bank accounts like Kazakhstan was trying to do, there would be no uprising here.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Let's be honest. If the US came out and said they were going to ban unvaccinated people from accessing their money and bank accounts like Kazakhstan was trying to do, there would be no uprising here.
    Don't be too sure.

It's sad grabbing money appears to be the only thing that works. But don't bet against it working anywhere, particularly here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

I fear you're right about that, but it could break the other way - banning people from having access to their money puts them in about as desperate a situation as they could be in.

I think most of us agree that the reason people haven't risen up here is because they still have "too much to lose". In that situation, there'd be little else for them to lose.

The truth matters not. They are not scared of people waking up. They are simply changing the narrative. People will believe whatever they say and will deny them ever being wrong.

CDC director says study of vaccinated people show 75% of COVID-19 deaths 'had four or more comorbidities'

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    There is no science when it comes to this nonsense, like the fake news doctor recommendation to get a vaccine after recovering from the illness
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

I disagree. That would likely start the shooting as would forced vax or internment.

3% won the revolutionary war. Something like 30% have refused the vax.