Thread: WA - State set to enact "strike teams" and forced quarantine facilities law

Exclamation WA - State set to enact "strike teams" and forced quarantine facilities law

Thumbnail: Forced roundups and involuntary detentions were already authorized under the Model States Health Act laws passed almost 20 years ago in the wake of 9/11.

All that is needed is a "formal" declaration of CCP19 being listed as just such an emergency, and the system rolls into effect.

That is what the meeting on 12 Jan will decide.

Bill Filed In Washington Would Authorize ‘Strike Force’ To ‘Involuntarily Detain’ Unvaccinated Families: ‘They Have Already Set Up The Internment Camps’

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ernment-camps/

By Alicia Powe Published January 8, 2022 at 8:20pm

The Washington State Board of Health may soon amend state law to authorize the involuntary detainment of residents as young as 5 years old in Covid-19 “internment camps” for failing to comply with the state’s experimental vaccine mandate.

WAC 246-100-040, a proposed revision to include Covid protocol under the state’s Communicable and Certain Other Diseases act, outlines “Procedures for isolation or quarantine.” The measure would allow local health officers at “his other sole discretion” to “issue an emergency detention order causing a person or group of persons to be immediately detained for purposes of isolation or quarantine.”

Health officers are required to provide documentation proving unvaccinated residents subject to detention have denied “requests for medical examination, testing, treatment, counseling, vaccination, decontamination of persons or animals, isolation, quarantine and inspection and closure of facilities” prior to involuntarily confinement in quarantine facilities, the resolution states.

The amended law would also allow health officers to deploy law enforcement officials to assist with the arrest of uncompliant Washington residents.

According to W 246-100-040, “a local health officer may invoke the powers of police officers, sheriffs, constables, and all other officers and employees of any political subdivisions within the jurisdiction of the health department to enforce immediately orders given to effectuate the purposes of this section in accordance with the provisions of RCW 43.20.050(4) and 70.05.120.”

The “emergency detention order” legalizes the isolation and detainment of American citizens who fail to voluntarily comply with Covid gene therapy shots “for a period not to exceed ten days.”

However, a judge may extend the forced quarantine “for a period not to exceed thirty days” if the segregated individual or family persists to refuse vaccination.

WAC 246-100-040 was certified on October 25, 2019, months prior to the coronavirus outbreak in the United States. The first confirmed case of Covid in the US was diagnosed in Seattle on January 20, 2020.

The Washington State Board of Health will hold a virtual public meeting on January 12 to discuss the application of W 246-100-040.

Washington’s Democrat Governor Jay Inslee is currently hiring a “strike team” to run the quarantine facilities.

“Isolation & quarantine strike team consultants” will earn $3,294 to $4,286 monthly for their services, according to a description posted in September at governementjobs.com, confirming the state’s plans for Covid encampment.

Strike teams will “provide for the needs of travelers” that stay at the facility, which is located in Centralia. The strike teams will also be tasked with “responding to emergencies, training contractors and new staff, and providing guest support as needed,” the job announcement explains.

“It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Response is being Prepared.

Both Online (Virtual Legislature) and IRL.

some Folks are quite aware.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

side note.. also Washington St.

From FB.
    Washington Resist Tyranny
    Joseph Hancock · 10h ·
    ��800 to a 1,000 people.
    We went into the heart of Seattle and then marched through the streets and the world famous Pike Place Market- twice today.
    It is important to take the message of personal medical choice, God-given liberties, strength as citizens and the willingness to not simply be subjects and subjected to whatever we are told to do (frequently without any science or logic behind it) to those who typically comply easily.
    It is going to get (MUCH WORSE) in some areas so get involved if you can, and don't just hope and rely on others to take your place in the fight for your God-given rights my friends.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Were you able to attend?

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    side note.. also Washington St.

From FB.
    Washington Resist Tyranny
    Joseph Hancock · 10h ·
    ��800 to a 1,000 people.
    We went into the heart of Seattle and then marched through the streets and the world famous Pike Place Market- twice today.
    It is important to take the message of personal medical choice, God-given liberties, strength as citizens and the willingness to not simply be subjects and subjected to whatever we are told to do (frequently without any science or logic behind it) to those who typically comply easily.
    It is going to get (MUCH WORSE) in some areas so get involved if you can, and don't just hope and rely on others to take your place in the fight for your God-given rights my friends.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Were you able to attend?
    That was Seattle.. But there are Rallies all over.

Looking at Wednesday at the Capitol..or Online.. depends
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Full Nazi $hit.

https://apps.leg.wa.gov/WAC/default....0-040&pdf=true
    and prearranged. .
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

I have to get out of this $#@! hole. It used to be a very nice place before the leftist takeover.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt4Liberty View Post
    I have to get out of this $#@! hole. It used to be a very nice place before the leftist takeover.

Come to Georgia. It's 70 degrees on a Sunday in January where I'm at. (just ignore the fact that in 3 days it'll be in the 30's)
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Well this might be the beginning of the end. This won't end well for those who are tasked with doing the forcing. I know it wouldn't if they tried it on me or my family and I'm a pretty middle of the road calm guy.

Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    Come to Georgia. It's 70 degrees on a Sunday in January where I'm at. (just ignore the fact that in 3 days it'll be in the 30's)
    80 and sunny in FL. We only hit 30's once last winter usual low is high 50's. No masks or quarantine required.

Well this might be the beginning of the end. This won't end well for those who are tasked with doing the forcing. I know it wouldn't if they tried it on me or my family and I'm a pretty middle of the road calm guy.

80 and sunny in FL. We only hit 30's once last winter usual low is high 50's. Only gets to about 90 in the summer too, depsite what you may have heard. No masks or quarantine required.

That was Seattle.. But there are Rallies all over.

Looking at Wednesday at the Capitol..or Online.. depends
    I hope you do.

Good luck if you go.

Give us a report when you get back.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    80 and sunny in FL. We only hit 30's once last winter usual low is high 50's. No masks or quarantine required.
    LOL.

Been snowing off and on all day. A balmy 34 right now.

Front will come through later tonight and the temp will fall to 17.

20 for a high on Monday.

-10 for a low Monday night.

2 for a high on Tuesday.

-15 for the low Tuesday night.

Will make solid ice for the ice boats and fishing.

The new property I'm looking at further north is forecast for -12 for a high temp on Tuesday.

I may do the Online,,, weather and my legs being a deterrent to a March.

But I will Keep you all apprised. There are many aware here, and several Groups following it.

Seems a Clear Violation of the Nuremberg Code in both text and intent.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Working on it. Assuming Trump's supremes don't completely screw the pooch there might be the opportunity to do my job in Georgia. When my old boss retired in 2020 my counterpart from Atlanta took his position. The corporate overlords didn't allow us to backfill Atlanta or San Francisco. If and when they open Atlanta back up, I'm asking for a transfer.

Too bad my two Florida counterparts appear very content in their positions, because I would be on that in a heartbeat. If i get fired because of the senile pedophile's OSHA mandate, then I'm in Florida probably by the end of that week.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt4Liberty View Post
    Working on it. Assuming Trump's supremes don't completely screw the pooch there might be the opportunity to do my job in Georgia. When my old boss retired in 2020 my counterpart from Atlanta took his position. The corporate overlords didn't allow us to backfill Atlanta or San Francisco. If and when they open Atlanta back up, I'm asking for a transfer.

Too bad my two Florida counterparts appear very content in their positions, because I would be on that in a heartbeat. If i get fired because of the senile pedophile's OSHA mandate, then I'm in Florida probably by the end of that week.
    Eh. We don't really consider Atlanta part of Georgia. It's like Houston is for Texas. But, I guess even that would be better than anywhere on the west coast right now. I understand though that's where the career opportunity is.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Eh. We don't really consider Atlanta part of Georgia. It's like Houston is for Texas. But, I guess even that would be better than anywhere on the west coast right now. I understand though that's where the career opportunity is.
    I get what you're saying, but I have to be based in a major metro. It's not like I would live in Atlanta proper, but a suburb. As long as Atlanta doesn't get to rule the rest of the state, that would be fine by me.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The WA State Board of Health just got called human rights violating criminals for over an hour straight without a single positive comment from any callers and are just proceeding with the rest of the meeting like normal, as though nothing happened. Smiling and showing their little powerpoint presentation like they are doing a middle school book report instead of proposing the further enslavement of millions of people to medical apartheid/experimentation.
    One especially interesting commenter.

Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Bring on the trains.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Bring on the trains.
    The comments have included fair warnings of the Consequences of enacting any of this..

Fair warning has occurred.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

I remember years ago Alex Jones talking about FEMA camps and questioning what they were for. AJ was always crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    I remember years ago Alex Jones talking about FEMA camps and questioning what they were for. AJ was always crazy.
    It is crazy.
    https://vaccineimpact.com/2021/army-...ian-internees/
    https://fox26newshenry.com/2022/01/0...ernment-camps/
    but it is no joke.
    Last edited by pcosmar; 01-12-2022 at 04:36 PM.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

The end game is not to have you vaccinated it is to have you in prison or dead.

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    The end game is not to have you vaccinated it is to have you in prison or dead.
    The Board of Health got an ear full today. and seemed ignorant and dismissive.

We Shall See..

and then you may see response.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

One thing is sure.

It Ain't Theory anymore.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Copy Paste from FB

Libertarian Party of Washington State
    2h ·
    The entire Board of Health just awkwardly and defensively tried to address concerns and downplay them, swearing there are no quarantine facilities or 'camps' they are aware of, saying how nothing they say can change people's minds, basically implying they must be misinformed or crazy.
    Dude checks one link and literally goes "It looks like there are in fact isolation facilities...but no one is being forced to go there."
    ������
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Locations of Japanese internment camps.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    Locations of Japanese internment camps.
    Not a fan of internment camps for anyone, but the map's "exclusion area" sets a really nice border precedent.
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by cjm View Post
    Not a fan of internment camps for anyone, but the map's "exclusion area" sets a really nice border precedent.
    I missed that. You have a sharp eye.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!