Thread: Ex-Pfizer Scientist Dr. Mike Yeadon Files Crimes Against Humanity Charges in Hague, Against Bi

Ex-Pfizer Scientist Dr. Mike Yeadon Files Crimes Against Humanity Charges in Hague, v. Gates

2022! Let's roll!

Ex-Pfizer Scientist Dr. Yeadon: CDC Vaccine Death Reports Show Lethal Experiments on Population Taking Place, Files Crimes Against Humanity Charges in Hague

https://coronanews123.wordpress.com/...-taking-place/

Dr. Yeadon and others, on December 6, 2021 at the international tribunal the International Criminal Court in the Hague, Netherlands, filed charges against Bill Gates, Melinda Gates, Boris Johnson, Klaus Schwab, Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla, Anthony Fauci, World Health Organization chairman Tedros Adanhom Ghebreyesus, Dr. Peter Daszack, and others, for Crimes Against Humanity. [ICC Complaint, Yeadon et al vs. Johnson et al.]

Last edited by James_Madison_Lives; 01-07-2022 at 05:20 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Didn't you get the memo? We have to commit crimes against humanity in order to save humanity.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Didn't you get the memo? We have to commit crimes against humanity in order to save humanity.
    Yeah. I mean, that's been Official U.S. Foreign Policy for, like, 75 years now.

We can dish it out, but we can't take it?
    "Stupidity got us into this mess. Why can't it get us out?"--Will Rogers

"All I know is what I read in the newspapers, and that's an alibi for my ignorance."--Will Rogers

All Bill Gates wants to do is lower the population by giving everyone life saving medicine
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."