Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tim Pool's TimcastIRL Gets Swatted on 1/6

Quote Originally Posted by Matt4Liberty View Post
    That's the goal of these threats. Make everyone complacent. Then they'll be sitting ducks when it happens for real.
    I don't think they'll be sitting ducks. Tim has mentioned many times that they do have security of their own and they support the 2A. I don't think they'll count on much help from the police.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    I don't think they'll be sitting ducks. Tim has mentioned many times that they do have security of their own and they support the 2A. I don't think they'll count on much help from the police.
    I said that's the goal of these fake threats. I didn't comment on if they would be successful or not.

TimcastIRL SHUT DOWN Over Credible Threat, The Quartering SWATTED, Tim Pool Explains What Happened
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78n-B3zgoW8

Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post
    The Quartering was swatted last night, too.
    I Was SWATTED Last Night & Tim Pool Was Too By The Same People! This Has To Stop!
    https://odysee.com/@TheQuartering:1/...tim-pool-was:0

Last edited by Occam's Banana; 12-06-2022 at 11:27 AM.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Tim Pool's House Burglarized, Shots Fired, It May Be Political
    https://odysee.com/@TimcastIRL:8/tim...rized,-shots:1

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Oh, my friend Tim, law enforcement certainly does exist.

It fails to serve you.

It serves interests far higher than you.

And, of course, itself.

Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post

It fails to serve you.

And, of course, itself.
    Not buying it. I am going to guess his podcast numbers dropped and he needed to bring up the number of subscribers.

Considering him and his friends are part of the club, law enforcement does exist for him.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post

It fails to serve you.

And, of course, itself.
    Or maybe he could move out a bit more private? i am still finding these alleged attacks on tim poll questionable.

Tim Pool just claimed that there were bullets/shots fired into his place.
    Ironical are these attacks legit? or just more of a show?
    Last edited by AngryCanadian; 12-06-2022 at 05:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    Not buying it. I am going to guess his podcast numbers dropped and he needed to bring up the number of subscribers.

Considering him and his friends are part of the club, law enforcement does exist for him.
    I agree with you.

Very possible.

Again, really bad take. His podcast views and subscribers are up more than ever after Ye.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Again, really bad take. His podcast views and subscribers are up more than ever after Ye.
    @kahless, when Mr. I Wish I Could Reach the Cervix says you have a "bad take", you've done well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123