Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tim Pool's TimcastIRL Gets Swatted on 1/6

Tim Pool's TimcastIRL Gets Swatted on 1/6

One Day After Hosting Marjorie "Abolish the ATF" Taylor Greene..

Tonight's episode, swatting at 50:00:

Marjorie "Abolish the ATF" Taylor Greene

Checkout the "after hours" (not youtube friendly) session on each of these episodes with a membership at timcast.com

Marjorie "Abolish the ATF" Taylor Greene talks about the vote fraud she personally encountered in the last election.
    Last edited by dannno; 01-07-2022 at 03:18 AM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The Bastiat Collection ˇ FREE PDF ˇ FREE EPUB ˇ PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

ˇ tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ˇ

They need to release the audio recording of the call that triggered this and the caller must be found and prosecuted.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    They need to release the audio recording of the call that triggered this and the caller must be found and prosecuted.
    Justice WILL NOT be found in their courts!

Otherwise I agree, he/she must be found.

Then they would probably end up just biting their selves on the ass.
    FJB

Quote Originally Posted by Mach View Post
    Then they would probably end up just biting their selves on the ass.
    How much would you actually wager on that?
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Wow, good thing they had someone outside at exactly the right time and also had all of their cameras and everything ready to go as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Wow, good thing they had someone outside at exactly the right time and also had all of their cameras and everything ready to go as well.
    Is that really surprising in this day and age? Do you think they have any equipment that could be loaded with the wrong speed film?
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quite a conspiracy narrative you're weaving there.

Tell us, is this Tim Pool in the room with you right now?

Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post

In TheCount's world, the only conspiracies that are real come from that vast, right wing conspiracy.

Anybody who thinks that a generally police hating/distrusting person such as Tim Pool would risk his own life, his girlfriend's life and the lives of any of his staff as well as the timcast reputation as a whole over some free publicity is not rational.

If it was a mole within the organization, then they will be better off without them. However for this whole conspiracy theory to work, you need their tech guy, the guy who greeted the police in the driveway to be in on it.. and in this scenario, his life was the only one really in danger, so that also makes no sense.

That would be pretty easy to trace back and filing a false report is not really something I think they'd risk fines/embarrassment over. Tim walks on eggshells to prevent being pulled from Youtube and that would give them a pretty good reason to do so.

hell, Google probably already knows who made the call.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

...can you point to where the timP00L touched you?
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Quote Originally Posted by jkr View Post
    ...can you point to where the timP00L touched you?
    It's safe to assume that @TheCount hasn't watched an hour of Tim Pool's podcasts.

That, or I may just have to start taking seriously those here who say that he is a paid troll, whom up to this point I'd largely disregarded.

It's safe to assume that @TheCount hasn't watched an hour of Tim Pool's podcasts.

That, or I may just have to start taking seriously those here who say that he is a paid troll, whom up to this point I'd largely disregarded.
    He's either a paid troll or a 95 year old woman who lives with 11 cats and has CNN on 24/7
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Is that really surprising in this day and age? Do you think they have any equipment that could be loaded with the wrong speed film?
    My iPhone only accepts 400 speed film. Kodak seems to work best.
    Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

Never mind.
    Last edited by kahless; 01-07-2022 at 11:17 PM.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

My sentiments as well.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

We Think We Know WHY We Got SWATTED, And It IS Political
    Tim, Ian, Luke, and Lydia join editor of Timcast.com Chris Karr to discuss the recent SWAT attempt on the Beanie Compound.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tI7OJ1i_jjo

Tim Pool's TimcastIRL Gets Swatted on 1/6
    Tim Pool's TimcastIRL Gets DDoSed on 1/10

https://twitter.com/Timcast/status/1480893784254824450

BREAKING: Tim Pool gets swatted AGAIN during Timcast IRL
    This is the second time Tim Pool has been swatted this January.
    https://thepostmillennial.com/breaki...-swatted-again
    Angelo Isidorou (18 January 2022)

Podcaster Tim Pool has been swatted for the second time this month. This news comes after a series of concerning events around Pool's studio.

Pool disclosed that the incident was "worse" than the previous time. Pool did not give many full details because of an ongoing security risk. He said that he intends to update security to "an extreme degree."

"People are going to get nuts in 2022 ... What the f*ck were we talking about that warranted trying to get us killed on more than one occasion?" Pool asked.

Earlier this month, Pool was swatted during a live broadcast of Tim Pool's Timcast IRL.

[...]

Earlier on Tuesday, Pool revealed another concerning incident at his studio. According to Pool, an unknown man entered his studio.

"Last night, a man trespassed on our property, bypassing a large warning sign, and then entered our house," Pool said. "He entered just after our guests came in confusing our staff. Anyone entering this way risks serious bodily harm from our dogs and security. He was promptly removed."

"We will prosecute to the fullest extent considering the warning signs. Do not come here without permission," he continued. "In order to get anywhere near our property you have to drive about an acre. He's seen on camera entering the house after without permission."

This is a breaking story and will be updated.

https://twitter.com/Timcast/status/1483534921100632065

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post

Jack Goldman strikes again?

Never mind who called. Do police departments have no responsibility? Does "fool me twice, shame on me" not apply to them? Are SWAT raids on your enemy just a modern government service, which the people who perform them have no control over?

They've been there, done that, and found no hint of lawbreaking. Why are they back? What's Einstein's definition of insanity, again?

Last edited by acptulsa; 01-19-2022 at 10:43 AM.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

I wonder how many cops are fans of knit hat boy and if it was a friend of theirs that entered the property. It would not be the first time a radio host manufactured drama, like million times.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    I wonder how many cops are fans of knit hat boy and if it was a friend of theirs that entered the property. It would not be the first time a radio host manufactured drama, like million times.
    Is it not possible to just acknowledge the likely scenario that Tim Pool has become a very popular podcaster hosting a fairly anti-authoritarian broadcast and that there are obviously people who would seriously object to some of his content and guests?

Honestly, this movement can be it's own worst enemy sometimes. And it seems as though the autistic and neurotic are somewhat over-represented within our population. Is it possible that Pool "staged" these events? Yes, of course. Is it likely? No. Obviously not. It merely takes a simple, rational assessment of the facts to come to that conclusion. Yet in cases like this it seems as though we have an inordinate number of people who veer so wildly outside the normal range of deductions that it makes me wonder sometimes why this socio-political movement seems to attract the aberrant.

Is it not possible to just acknowledge the likely scenario that Tim Pool has become a very popular podcaster hosting a fairly anti-authoritarian broadcast and that there are obviously people who would seriously object to some of his content and guests?
    I did not say it was not possible. Sounds like someone is a little sensitive to even think of the possibility of your illusion of knit hat boy being shattered.

Honestly, this movement can be it's own worst enemy sometimes. And it seems as though the autistic and neurotic are somewhat over-represented within our population. And it seems as though the autistic and neurotic are somewhat over-represented within our population. Is it possible that Pool "staged" these events? Yes, of course. Is it likely? No. Obviously not. It merely takes a simple, rational assessment of the facts to come to that conclusion. Yet in cases like this it seems as though we have an inordinate number of people who veer so wildly outside the normal range of deductions that it makes me wonder sometimes why this socio-political movement seems to attract the aberrant.
    I get it, anyone that is even slightly skeptical of the false gods being continually pushed here are autistic and neurotic. Actually, the only issue I see here is some people are way too gullible in believing in the fake political theater pushed to normies on the daily basis for the "news cycle" and monetization. This is all big business we are discussing and allot of money involved.

Besides, this is not the Yahoo comments section, you obviously have no clue who is behind some of the handles here, their direct experiences with people we discuss here, people whom surprisingly read here and the retribution people have received outside the forum for revealing an ounce of what goes on behind the curtain here and elsewhere.

By your standards we should lap up the fake theater without question and echo the curated talking points pushed to normies like the trained seals they want us to be. If I and others wanted to do that we would find some dopey comment section somewhere else to do that.

I get it you are big fan of knit hat boy and that is understandable. That does not mean we all are for reasons outside the podcast knowing a helluva allot more than you do about him that might make us skeptical.

Honestly, this movement can be it's own worst enemy sometimes.
    kahless doesn't like anybody, and they make sure you know about it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast